A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: ericlol
About Contact
Last Post: May 7, 2016 07:49 PM
Interests: Halo Speed running/Halo Custom Campaigns and multiplayer
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo Custom Edition, Halo Combat Evolved, Halo 2 Vista, Metro 2033, Portal 2

Post Statistics
ericlol has contributed to 23 posts out of 469283 total posts (0.00%) in 1,655 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Sorry to see you go.

MEGASEAN paid me to react to this post. All I can say is... topkek.

Quote: --- Original message by: SS Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: Mourinho
Quote: --- Original message by: Nickster5000
I have yet to see anyone point out the good cause of this post, so I shall.

What an awesome cause to stream for a total of 32 hours in a 48 hour chunck of time for a children's hospital. I hope this turns out well. I will chip in a bit myself when I get the time, and i'll check it out when I get time! :P
He also never mentioned wich hospital. So im going to assume it's a hospital somewhere in murica, wich is reason enough for most to NOT support this. Helping starving kids in africa would have been a much better cause.

Help your self and your community before you help others.

Whilst I agree those in africa are suffering it would be more beneficial for him to help who ever he can within his community rather than branching out. And possibly using more resources thus not having the ability to save as much ppl.

Uhh I would say that with my abilities, I am only able to support my community as of right now, and no, not a children's hospital in America, it's Canada. I will update my post later regarding the information. Uhh so the hospital is BC children's hospital (a local hospital)... well you'll know if you've actually checked my donation page =_=

And for my personal story, there isn't really one. It's just that I was gonna expand my twitch channel a bit and thought about setting up a donation link for tips. And I was like, nah, I don't even need the money. I'll give them to people who actually need them. And really, there are a lot of people around me that are going through painful medical conditions. A girl in our school has leukemia and is going through chemo right now, and an aunt of mine, that I have never seen before, died at the age of 16 due to cancer. So that's probably part of the driving force that inspired me.

Quote: --- Original message by: Nickster5000
I have yet to see anyone point out the good cause of this post, so I shall.

What an awesome cause to stream for a total of 32 hours in a 48 hour chunck of time for a children's hospital. I hope this turns out well. I will chip in a bit myself when I get the time, and i'll check it out when I get time! :P

Finally someone talks about the good cause. I was waiting for it.
Anyways, :D Thanks for the support! :DDDDDD

Quote: --- Original message by: PizzaRoll Warrior
Quote: --- Original message by: Zetren
"Dramamaps lives up to its usual low expectations in this new edition. With its poor character development, confusing plot elements (puppet account creation) and a whole host of mentally ill posters, OPers are advised to stay well away and go to opencarnage.net instead"

You are really the most unfunny poster I have seen on this site so far. Also, OP you should post your Charity stream info in other Halo related message boards besides this one and why on Halomaps of all places?

Halomaps cuz I lurk in halomaps only. This is just a start, I'll post in other places too but this forum seems to be the halo CE guys collective forum :P
Edited by ericlol on Jun 14, 2015 at 09:02 PM

wut

Hey guys, ericlol here.
I'm not gonna say much, just brief points.

June 27th and 28th.
Starting 08:00 Ending 00:00 both days.
16hrs per day for 2 days

All proceedings go to BC children's hospital.
There will be Halo Custom Edition, Combat Evolved, TSC:E, and Halo 2 Vista (and more) (You can request games, just PM me)
There will be intermissions where I can demo some things you might be interested to show to the world, so if you are interested in showing your work (gotta be good work) to the rest of the world, PM me here. I01, SPv3, Bigass would be great examples. Or even CE3 can chip in.
There will also be places where I can put you as sponsors. Again, PM me if interested.
You are welcome to sponsor me as a twitch channel or just donate. Links below.

Twitch Channel: www.twitch.tv/ericlololol
Donation Link: www.extra-life.org/participant/ericlololol
Sponsor Sign-up: http://goo.gl/forms/C6GSU71kog
Stream Schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fkkwprzR22JKa_DrCDckI3oURyPUriDKcJbPWyNFR4k/edit?usp=sharing

HALP MEH PLEZ I NED 2 MAEK DIS BIG SO ANY HALP IZ USEFUL
Edited by ericlol on Jun 15, 2015 at 04:35 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV2 B40 Help/ SPV2 D40 Help. Apr 30, 2015 03:02 AM (Total replies: 25)

No they're ded, disbanded. They have discarded SPV3 and the time they're gonna come back together is when SPV69 is coming. Right now, SPV3 on the Cumbet Devolve Kabam engine has too little potential. They're gonna wait until Halo:P2W gets out of its Russian Closed Pre-Alpha-Beta-Delta-Gamma-Alpha (approximately until Putin gets bored of the game). They're gonna use the Halo:P2W engeen fur their SPV69. They're skipping SPV4-SPV68 because it's such a big skip! (Like M$ said about GlassPanelOnWall 10) They secretly have a new cumpaign map called "T3h Silencio Car to Grapher: Bottle Riffle Edition:evolved:Evolved:EVOLVED:EVOLVED Edition," and they're never gonna release it, although it's so close to be done.
Edited by ericlol on Apr 30, 2015 at 03:06 AM
Edited by ericlol on Apr 30, 2015 at 03:16 AM
Edited by ericlol on Apr 30, 2015 at 04:49 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Apr 23, 2015 03:01 AM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
The sprint will have fp animation ? like halo 4?

I'm afraid not, sir.

Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch

Quote: --- Original message by: ericlol

Aye, I has't been graced by thee. May I asketh thee a favor? Would thee mind continueth editing mine document as I continueth? Grant you mercy. Thy skills art too valorous.
Edited by ericlol on Apr 9, 2015 at 02:11 AM

What just happened... i hit "quote reply" on a different post and it brought me to this thread.
GG Dennis.
Edited by EtchyaSketch on Apr 9, 2015 at 03:00 AM

GG no re m9. T3h f0rum ez br0k3n. D3nnis u g0tz a h0tfix f0r dis? Kappa... Wait this is not twitch.
Edited by ericlol on Apr 9, 2015 at 03:24 AM

Aye, I has't been graced by thee. May I asketh thee a favor? Would thee mind continueth editing mine document as I continueth? Grant you mercy. Thy skills art too valorous.
Edited by ericlol on Apr 9, 2015 at 02:11 AM

Hey guys, wanna check out my review (written with pictures)? https://docs.google.com/document/d/1o3dUExAVjrTc-8ugVsYLafIf4GaFFC-JcwgsLWCtorA/edit?usp=sharing . Thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 6, 2015 09:35 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Anyone wanna help with giving feedbacks to 343 regarding the horrible microtransaction systems and the stupid ranking system? https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/f9237adeaf1742c09de144d7bf3f7507/topics/halo-online-possible-improvements-discussion/6a8c3e40-8f3f-4eb7-b5a8-b81abd5b5acc/posts :P
Edited by ericlol on Apr 6, 2015 at 09:36 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Revolution Apr 1, 2015 11:45 PM (Total replies: 218)

Wait, this is JUST released? I've been playing some revolution maps for a while already...??? I'm confused. The first ever one I got is sanctuary from your team and that was a month ago... I'm super confused here, enlighten meh plez :>

Halo CE General Discussion » [VIDEO] What Makes a Hard Game Enjoyable Mar 2, 2015 05:18 AM (Total replies: 4)

Really liked the video! You have great analysis on how "hard" games should be!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo: Composition Feb 12, 2015 12:06 AM (Total replies: 402)

Is Halo Composition still being developed?

Time: Tue August 20, 2019 11:15 AM 515 ms.
A Halo Maps Website