A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: r3poser
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 14, 2016 05:48 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: halo

Post Statistics
r3poser has contributed to 62 posts out of 467243 total posts (.01%) in 1,247 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 14, 2016 05:48 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: swazzy
Quote: --- Original message by: negan
Something is interesting but i think its a fake map editor for HO. medsouzz sent me this.

http://i.imgur.com/Uhtb37nh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/fi2vm6Hh.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/qMYxZpGh.jpg
lolz tag editor name sentinel such a lame name.

Nahh i believe that tag editor is fake. Theres no way eldorito can make something like this.

Its adjutant i believe.
don't all be lost. Negan and everyone hear me out. Don't pay attention what those Halo online devs are saying because they can easily fake this and get you overhyped. If this was real then they would at least say something about this.

Don't believe what medsouss is saying because he is giving out fake pictures.

The only we will know if this is real if they show us a video because just like what swazzy said this is related to adjutant.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 10, 2016 01:04 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: GJTobi
Quote: --- Original message by: negan
Halo online server getting rekt so hard.

Am a pro at it.

is there any legitimate reason you continue to kick people out of servers, except the fact some ED players were being dicks?

GJTobi ur causing trouble. This is halo ce.

Flanker no! I hate pink! I choose green!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 9, 2016 04:14 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Corpen

How many times did your parents drop you because it seems as it was more than 10, also did an extra chromosone ot two nake it into your embryo because you cant grasp the fact that no one will listen to your antics, we have tried ignoring you and to what end does that take, you have been banned but presume another vpn or proxy, and to all this end it will just make things worse on both sodes of this argument so the fact you carry on shows how much you of a delinquante you are.
Edited by Corpen on Apr 9, 2016 at 04:09 AM
listen yo. U got dropped by us u rememba that prick? Wat happened did they got water pipe and shoved it in your throat? Look yeh ur eldorito's members they cant touch us. U disrespectz our community again negan get ur nose break.
Edited by r3poser on Apr 9, 2016 at 04:15 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 6, 2016 08:30 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: StormieSkys
Why are you doing this?
u guys been spamming and creating some big boring thereads just like how u did today. I am sick of tired with ur community.

Perhaps u should stop spamming this website.

This is halo custom edition. Not halo online.
Stop blaming us becuz people like dany trying to crap stir up on our community. Halo ce has more respected members unlike urs.

I swear give me your details i would love to to break your nose, so that ur future wife see u as a drug addict and messed up dude.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 5, 2016 03:33 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Phew, I havent been on here since may 2015.

Hows 4.6 is doing so far?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online May 6, 2015 03:14 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314

Quote: --- Original message by: midnightmodders
Quote: --- Original message by: r3poser
Sorry but HO community won't make editing kit better than halo ce.

Technically speaking if there are unlimited multiverses in one of those the HO community will make one better than CE, we could be that one ;D

To follow up on your logic, there are an unlimited number of multiverses. That means there's an infinitely small chance that it's us. So small it's safe to say it's not us.
Arithmetic bruh. 1 / ∞ = 0.
High school calculus finally being put to some good use.
Edited by Spartan314 on May 6, 2015 at 03:12 AM

High school? Sorry I don't understand what your saying...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online May 6, 2015 03:07 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: midnightmodders

Technically speaking if there are unlimited multiverses in one of those the HO community will make one better than CE, we could be that one ;D

So your saying we can import custom tags into halo online once tag editor is here?

How can u be so sure they haven't even said that we would able to do that.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online May 6, 2015 02:15 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online May 4, 2015 02:22 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: KF7ZSE
Quote: --- Original message by: Caesar
They got spilt screen working.

http://i.imgur.com/vFNBwpn.jpg

Uh...cool but how? Two xbox 360 controllers for pc on one computer and monitor?

But halo ce got spilt screen aswell look at Kirby videos.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online May 1, 2015 07:32 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Wait I am confused is it fake?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 28, 2015 02:27 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: _emoose_
But why did you guys banned Killzone64?

I don't know, he must have done something to offend one of the OPs.

We don't just ban people randomly, there'd be no way to manage a 300+ (at it's peak) IRC channel like that.

We would stop unless you tell fez stop crapposting us of a beheading pictures in IRC. We alwere trying to be nice but you guys are starting crap.. Give it up things are getting way out of hand. Just tell gamecheat13, Bourden and fez and you guys stop coming on to this forum then this community will remain peace.
Edited by r3poser on Apr 28, 2015 at 02:29 PM
Edited by r3poser on Apr 28, 2015 at 02:32 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 28, 2015 10:50 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Why so much hate here?
Edited by r3poser on Apr 28, 2015 at 11:00 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 27, 2015 08:21 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Alaura
Quote: --- Original message by: The_Purrminator
Hey, I'm that Operator that banned you from IRC due to disrespect and saying things that are not true, And I'm also here to state, that my name is spelled Al(a)ura not Alu(a)ra, Please learn in the future to try to keep my name out of stuff that i was not involved in, all i was doing was kicking you, and banning killzone, because you two were spewing drama into the chat, and I'm the operator keeping peace in that channel. And i am sorry that your banned. But you kinda deserve what you got if you wanted a punishment.

That wasn't the real Killzone64 though.

Ya Alaura that wasn't him it was probably your dad.

My dad is fooping dead, So is my mother, so you know, thanks for being a real arsehole about it, learn how to be a human, seriously.

Dude stop banning us.

Not till you learn how to be a proper human.

Dude just explain why your hating on us?

Alaura I like you ROFL
Edited by r3poser on Apr 27, 2015 at 08:21 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 27, 2015 08:18 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Hey, I'm that Operator that banned you from IRC due to disrespect and saying things that are not true, And I'm also here to state, that my name is spelled Al(a)ura not Alu(a)ra, Please learn in the future to try to keep my name out of stuff that i was not involved in, all i was doing was kicking you, and banning killzone, because you two were spewing drama into the chat, and I'm the operator keeping peace in that channel. And i am sorry that your banned. But you kinda deserve what you got if you wanted a punishment.

My dad is fooping dead, So is my mother, so you know, thanks for being a real arsehole about it, learn how to be a human, seriously.

Dude stop banning us.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 27, 2015 08:07 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 27, 2015 07:51 PM (Total replies: 2780)

I don't know, he must have done something to offend one of the OPs.

We don't just ban people randomly, there'd be no way to manage a 300+ (at it's peak) IRC channel like that.

What was he trying to offend. Be specific. See right now you guys are lying.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 27, 2015 07:41 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote:
You forgot about Emoose. That guy is worse than OSAKASIX. The other day he was posting a lot crap about us
[...]
OSAKASIX, gamecheat13 and Emoose have been threatening and sending us picture of beheaded person and they wanna mark us as a enemy..

The only ones trying to make enemies are the people in this thread, wasting their time making up lies and pretending to be people they're not.

And when I say "the people" I mean that one guy who has way too much time on his hands.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 27, 2015 07:21 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: lockeowns

Quote: --- Original message by: reachfan

Quote: --- Original message by: Caesar
Quote: --- Original message by: S12Spark
If I may ask, why is everyone so interested in halo online? It will only be officially released in russia IIRC and I highly doubt it would have a HEK and or toolset.

Sorry to burst your bubbles but it seems halo online community is getting BIGGER and stronger and the more it happens, it will slightly have the chance that someone is going to make devkit.

Pff. I am still in IRC chat but I won't give at my name because IRC will just keep kicking me out off the chat which I didn't do anything wrong.

Right now I am looking those people talking on IRC.

Here are the people can't be trusted.

Gamecheat13

Fishphd

No1dead

Choasvex

Swarm

Deelekgolo

Bivi

Vananon

Pwnsrv

Fez

Aluara

OSAKASIX ( this guy is over the top and sickness he was constantly posting beheaded pictures to me and use it as death message to halo ce community.)

These are the people we can't confront them otherwise these punks keep crap posting on forums. Specially Aluara and Fishphd those guys keep crap posting about how bad halo ce is compare to halo online.

Choasvex and Bivi you need to sort out your life man seriously.
Edited by reachfan on Apr 27, 2015 at 07:04 PM
Edited by reachfan on Apr 27, 2015 at 07:06 PM

You forgot about Emoose. That guy is worse than OSAKASIX. The other day he was posting a lot crap about us and gamecheat13 I used to like him but he seems like he is peace of garbage I wonder why they always get hated. One day they need to realize that posting and spamming on to this website won't help.

You can tell gamecheat13 hate this community don't follow his foot prints Emoose and OSAKASIX.

EDIT

OSAKASIX, gamecheat13 and Emoose have been threatening and sending us picture of beheaded person and they wanna mark us as a enemy..
Edited by lockeowns on Apr 27, 2015 at 07:17 PM

To honest I used to like them but after what I just read, now IRC can go burn in hell for posting that. And the other day I saw Bivi, gamecheat13 posted a gore picture of a head in IRC. Gamecheat13 wanted to scare us.

Put it this way gamecheat13 posting these behead pictures to ce players. Gosh it makes me wanna puke.
Edited by r3poser on Apr 27, 2015 at 07:26 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 26, 2015 07:03 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: TheChunkierBean
You don't get your point across by calling someone a d******.

Say all you want but Halo: Online is a hack job. In all areas.

How can they be hacking halo online?
Edited by r3poser on Apr 26, 2015 at 07:06 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Apr 25, 2015 06:41 AM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: CirkuitBreaker
Dennis, can't you ban by IP address?
Of course. But remember there are over 4.2 billion addresses.

Hay Dennis once the beta is here your going to put a board up on this forum?

Please answer.
I can't give you an answer. The game is not released and available yet.
sweet! So are you going to move halo ce board down and get halo online board in the middle?

Time: Tue August 14, 2018 5:19 AM 282 ms.
A Halo Maps Website