A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: lolslayer
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 23, 2018 08:20 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Knights and merchants, King Arthur's Gold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Post Statistics
lolslayer has contributed to 950 posts out of 465776 total posts (.20%) in 1,073 days (.89 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Feb 23, 2018 08:20 AM (Total replies: 11467)

Damn that looks nice!

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria Feedback Feb 22, 2018 06:06 PM (Total replies: 12)

Will the tagset also be changed to the SPV3 tagset?

A few ideas that quickly came to mind:
-Improved cutscenes, especially the one where antecedent sage get's destroyed, it's so bad that it's hilarious atm.
-The troops shadow feels with art slightly out of place, maybe that could use a touch up.
-There was some nice use of foliage on the ground, maybe the ground could get a bit more thicker grass.
-New enviroments, these were one of the most enjoyable additions of SPV3 and could greatly benefit the experience of a remake, maybe those added enviroments can have some better use of the auto-turret which is quite a gimmick at the moment.
-Voice acted terminals, the terminals were quite dull and I couldn't really stay interested enough to finish reading it, adding voice acting might make it a lot more interesting

These ideas are probably too ambitious for the most part, but you asked for feedback and here is some.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Feb 22, 2018 03:40 AM (Total replies: 11467)

Looks too good for CE, VERY nice! :D

Halo CE General Discussion » Bipeds - Work in Process thread [WIP] Feb 21, 2018 05:45 AM (Total replies: 8465)

Looks surprisingly nice

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Doom 3 for Halo Ce Feb 20, 2018 06:10 PM (Total replies: 13)

^

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Doom 3 for Halo Ce Feb 19, 2018 05:20 AM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: SomeFan
have you seen the Doom Modification that looks like Halo?
tried it my self & it needs chimera interpolation really bad, other then that it's a fun 20 Minutes

Nice, never seen this before

I've sacrificed myself for you guys and I gave it a look, it's a mocking map, you can't move or anything, you can only watch a static map.

Halo CE General Discussion » Discord Server Needed Feb 9, 2018 06:10 AM (Total replies: 8)

I wouldn't mind there being one, but I think that it will take people away from here if the same members can be found in a discord server

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Feb 6, 2018 12:24 PM (Total replies: 11467)

Still nice stuff Emmanuel

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Feb 2, 2018 05:36 PM (Total replies: 160)

Bumpy bump

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Jan 30, 2018 07:30 AM (Total replies: 160)

The use of tunnels is so much better now, well done

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta Jan 18, 2018 07:09 AM (Total replies: 160)

Can't seem to find any AI

Can't wait for the update!

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jan 15, 2018 03:34 AM (Total replies: 111)

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
13 total. i made that mistake when realizing putting too much would lag it out, so its just going to be a base level for one more level. other than that i know what im setting up for the rest, im upscaling some hud items, however i cant find an upscale for the shotgun reticle.

you might like the 5th level. im releasing another set after the 6th level. then again on the 8th and 9th. however i feel it would be good to figure out for story reasons how the rest is released... maybe 11th and then full set

I'm definitely interested to see more of this, and if you want to know more about my thoughts with my playthrough hit me up on discord, I'm in the SBB group ;)

Also, I see you're a man of Xbox exclusives aswell :p

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jan 13, 2018 07:18 PM (Total replies: 111)

Quote: --- Original message by: rcghalohell
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Hehehe, no doubt that you were inspired by this :P

Might want to skip the 9th level intro :P

9th level?!?!?

That's a lot man

Also, I didn't really give you feedback, but the most important thing I can think of is that some outdoor areas were too big and too empty, it gave me a similar feeling as when I'm in a dream and I get more and more alone along the way, not a good thing.

Some outdoor areas were great, the first outdoor area after getting out of the forerunner facility was really great for example, there was cover, it wasn't too big, it didn't feel empty and it was a fun encounter, keep going forward with that!

Halo CE General Discussion » SP MOD Announcement Jan 8, 2018 03:17 AM (Total replies: 10)

Very interesting, I do wonder how well the encounters will work on this map though

Hehe, thx Kirby
Edited by lolslayer on Jan 7, 2018 at 06:15 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jan 7, 2018 05:44 AM (Total replies: 111)

Hehehe, no doubt that you were inspired by this :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Jan 5, 2018 11:31 AM (Total replies: 111)

I like the voice acting on this vid :)

Yeah, this is some nice stuff

Time: Sun February 25, 2018 2:21 PM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website