A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: lolslayer
About Contact
Last Post: Today @ 03:28 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Knights and merchants, King Arthur's Gold
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMHbAKvPJkU

Post Statistics
lolslayer has contributed to 915 posts out of 464843 total posts (.20%) in 1,000 days (.92 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: Pepzee
Quote: --- Original message by: Bungie LLC
but 5-6 years or so seems a bit ridiculous.

This is something that happens to most high-caliber projects that have huge ambitions, as maps tend to grow more difficult to manage the more you add to it.

He's still kinda right that we almost haven't seen anything from this project and the only thing we can do is trust Killa's word for it that the first mission is almost done

Halo CE General Discussion » Ki11a_FTW's Halo Custom Edition Progress Log. Yesterday @ 03:32 AM (Total replies: 439)

It's okay if not all the sandbox elements are introduced already if you just release the first level it will give us something new for the n ext release

Halo CE General Discussion » How do I block interpolation on my server? Dec 11, 2017 06:21 PM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: il Duce Primo
Why don't you look into blocking setting resolution higher that normal.

^
Interpolation will give a slight advantage to the people with 60FPS over the people with 30FPS, but it also gives just a more enjoyable experience overall, taking away that more enjoyable experience just to get it slightly more balanced isn't fair. (Just like with the resolution example)

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Dec 4, 2017 07:38 AM (Total replies: 11433)

That actually looks genuineley interesting...

Nice

Halo CE General Discussion » Operation Purgepoint (Formerly Project X) Dec 3, 2017 04:50 PM (Total replies: 93)

Yesss

Sorry for no feedback, lack of time :/

Halo CE General Discussion » The Thros' Alsthetic Two Betrayals Released! Dec 2, 2017 10:36 AM (Total replies: 11)

nice

Halo CE General Discussion » The Thros' Alsthetic Two Betrayals Released! Nov 29, 2017 06:29 PM (Total replies: 11)

"-This requires Open Sauce 4.0 which also requires your Halo CE is updated to 1.10"

I KNEW IT

PS Looks interesting
Edited by lolslayer on Nov 29, 2017 at 06:32 PM

I hope that it's a joke, I enjoy SP maps using OS

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Modacity dead Nov 29, 2017 03:10 AM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tucker933
Can't view any sections or topics, though.

Nice models and shaders, does this use OS?

Can't wait for this to be finished, probably my favourite campaign so far next to project lumoria

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Nov 15, 2017 03:13 PM (Total replies: 11433)

Quote: --- Original message by: helldeath360
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer

Oh no, are you gonna make a MP map where you play as grunts? xD

Yes, a co-op map, the begining of the covenant, you will be an elite.
The level will have 5 bsp ( I made 4) this map will have few AI but strong. I would show you pictures but mh internet sucks :'(

Sounds fun actually :)

Maybe you should talk with altis about syncing AI in chimera, then the AI work properly in MP

In the past i had a problem with him ( i did a stupidiy) and i don't think he wants to help me
Edited by helldeath360 on Nov 14, 2017 at 11:22 AM

If you ask politely I don't think he wouldn't mind

You are right, i am going to, maaayyyybbbeee he is :D

He probably will :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Nov 14, 2017 07:31 PM (Total replies: 11433)

The level will have 5 bsp ( I made 4) this map will have few AI but strong. I would show you pictures but mh internet sucks :'(

Maybe you should talk with altis about syncing AI in chimera, then the AI work properly in MP

In the past i had a problem with him ( i did a stupidiy) and i don't think he wants to help me
Edited by helldeath360 on Nov 14, 2017 at 11:22 AM

If you ask politely I don't think he wouldn't mind

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Nov 14, 2017 05:22 AM (Total replies: 11433)

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Nov 13, 2017 06:13 AM (Total replies: 11433)

Halo CE General Discussion » I'm leaving Nov 10, 2017 07:21 AM (Total replies: 22)

"very selective. Come join"

That's not the definition of selective...

Halo CE General Discussion » I'm leaving Nov 6, 2017 05:38 PM (Total replies: 22)

Why now? I didn't see any drama this time -.-

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Nov 5, 2017 06:26 PM (Total replies: 11433)

I used it for calulate the map's size, i forgot to get it ouf of there, i am neve gonna make ai maps ever, 'cause it gives me a damn lag :'(

I tried to make a spidee but ir got this :(

https://i.imgur.com/pkHPqTH.jpg
Edited by helldeath360 on Nov 5, 2017 at 05:35 PM

Well, you can still make SP maps with AI ;)

And well, for an alien spider that works well :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Nov 5, 2017 02:09 PM (Total replies: 11433)

What is the flood guy doing in the back then?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halonimator's Cat Cage [Release] Nov 4, 2017 07:35 AM (Total replies: 13)

Looks nice, am interested in the results

Time: Thu December 14, 2017 7:42 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website