A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Redconfuser
About Contact
Last Post: May 18, 2015 07:15 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Redconfuser has contributed to 5 posts out of 461477 total posts (0.00%) in 712 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: xx_kiLLaz_XX
I can do 2D editing. (I have photoshop and GIMP)

There is a tab which allows you to apply at http://halooperationaurora.weebly.com/. The reason I drag you there and not allow it to be done here is so you have the opportunity to explain your skills and give examples of your work. Thank you.

Quote: --- Original message by: Ubermaniac
I'd be happy to help, both with voice acting, beta testing and concept art, and voice acting.
From the website this does not look bad!
I'll upload some of concept art and my voice for your opinion.
It'll take a bit tho.

That sounds great! The most easiest way to contact me as of now is to message my skype; Thealpheno

I appreciate the help.

I can pretty much guarantee to myself that this is not the right place to be putting this but I have scouted the internet to no avail. In short, I'm working on a game project, a Halo Fan-game, built by fans and supporting the PC community. I don't plan to go overboard with the game (PLZ ADD LAZER SHARKS NAO) but in order to get things done I'd actually need a team to work with, as my last team of 10 had disbanded a couple of years ago whilst working on a separate project altogether.
Just making sure this is clear, this is a Halo fan-game project. So yes, this has something to do with Halo.

In a way this falls under Machinima category due to the fact that I'd need voice actors for the 4 minute 3D Halo animations I have in mind to support and promote the project once a greater deal of the game is complete. I also plan to develop a "MachiniMode" feature in the game, allowing for local connection games to use functions suited for Machinimas such as flying camera, spawning weapons/vehicles, slow-pan and smoothing, etc.

The other positions I would most likely need to be filled are;

• Programmer (C#)

• Programmer (Java)

• Programmer (Boo)

• Audio Design (Effects)

• Audio Design (Music)

• Voice Actor

• 3D Design

• 2D Design/GFX Design

• Concept Art

• Environmental Art

• More

However my main priority as of now is to get enough Voice Actors to support the story and animations.

I understand that my information may be a bit unstructured but feel free to post a question and I will reply as soon as I possibly can, although I am just human.

More information can be found on this Work-In-Progress website, which also has an application form thing if you would like to Apply for Beta Access or to Join the Team: http://halooperationaurora.weebly.com/
(I'm not sure if external links like these are against the rules, if so I'll remove it once someone notifies me.)

I deeply apologize if this forum violates any rules in any way, I will completely understand if it is removed and will not repost once again. I checked the rules before-hand and saw nothing against this type of post however I saw nothing for it either. I would have posted in the Halo CE Map Design section however, this is a post for voice actors and not map design and also I will be using a different game engine than Halo CE. Once again, apologies if this is inappropriate for this forum.
Edited by Redconfuser on May 11, 2015 at 08:08 PM

General Machinima Discussions » Developer Mode in multiplayer server? Apr 22, 2015 05:58 PM (Total replies: 2)

(Sorry for the slow reply)
Thank you for the help.

General Machinima Discussions » Developer Mode in multiplayer server? Apr 14, 2015 01:16 PM (Total replies: 2)

I'm really stumped, how do I go about creating a server which allows me to use developer mode and also allow other players, body actors, to join the server.
Apparently it's near impossible to use developer mode online, so I'm just wondering if there's a way around it.

My goal is basically to use the Debug_Camera_Save/Load feature in a server/my own server to allow myself to film machinimas from better angles.

Thank you!

Time: Sat March 25, 2017 11:29 PM 562 ms.
A Halo Maps Website