A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Spartan 627
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 26, 2016 05:12 PM
Interests: Gaming
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: Pretty much whatever I have on PC...
Spartan-627 (Formerly known as Prisoner 627)
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Spartan 627 has contributed to 46 posts out of 469347 total posts (.01%) in 1,597 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » HAC2 not saving new FOV Oct 26, 2016 05:12 PM (Total replies: 2)

Quote: --- Original message by: Btcc22
You can add 'fov=number' to the preferences.ini file.

If you have any logs for the crash when you exit, I can look into it.

Thanks you so much! Your a life saver! The whole time I was getting mixed up with the command fov value in degrees. I'm not sure where or if there any logs files saved but I'll take a look. My guess is it has to due with installing OS taking the OS dll out to use HAC2... maybe its the modified exe OS use not sure...

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC2 not saving new FOV Oct 26, 2016 01:52 PM (Total replies: 2)

I can't get the game to save my fov for some odd reason. Maybe because I installed OS then disabled it to use HAC2 cause each time I exit the game exceptions... But my other settings are saved like custom chat. I really dont want to have to reinstall the game I noticed there is a cfg file in my Documents\My Games\Halo CE\hac is there a command to add a FOV?
Any help appreciated!

Halo CE General Discussion » New Map [WIP] [not named yet] Nov 20, 2015 03:36 PM (Total replies: 194)

Quote: --- Original message by: EmmanuelCD
One question, should i use the h5 hud or should i change to the other one? Sled told me that even if its nice, that hud doesnt go with the map, what do you think?

Halo 5 hud looks fine stick with that also weapon sounds are decent but the battle rifle sounds really bad...

Halo CE General Discussion » Anyone wish for texmod by Me? Nov 10, 2015 12:58 PM (Total replies: 35)

Bigass on mars confirmed

Halo CE General Discussion » New Map [WIP] [not named yet] Nov 10, 2015 12:52 PM (Total replies: 194)

Not here but definitely on the web its somewhat annoying when you go to create an account on a website and someone has your name so you either have to find a new one of improvise by editing yours... on all the websites I a member of I try to keep my profile picture the same...makes it easier for someone to recognize you...speaking of that better update my photo xD

Halo CE General Discussion » New Map [WIP] [not named yet] Nov 10, 2015 12:42 PM (Total replies: 194)

Quote: --- Original message by: Skidrow925
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan 627
Did you call me Prisoner-627? xD You were referring to CoD MW2 right?

History behind my gamertag...

Prisoner-627 aka Captain Price ends up being a Spartan... Crazy I know but someone could come up with a crazy CoD & Halo crossover to explain it... lol

All these people and their "Spartan ###" stuff. Back in the old days, you had to be unique!

Then again, who am I to talk? My name originated from MW2 as well...

Yeah, nowadays there's so many gamers it's hard to find a unique gamername that you like and doesn't have like 20 numbers. xD I just thought take two of my favorite games and blend them to create an awesome username only few who would truly get who "Spartan-627" is. Unfortunately I think there is some other guy who goes by the same name but I try to Stick to Spartan-627 without deviating to much if it is taken...
Edited by Spartan 627 on Nov 10, 2015 at 12:44 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » New Map [WIP] [not named yet] Nov 10, 2015 12:23 PM (Total replies: 194)

Did you call me Prisoner-627? xD You were referring to CoD MW2 right?

History behind my gamertag...

Prisoner-627 aka Captain Price ends up being a Spartan... Crazy I know but someone could come up with a crazy CoD & Halo crossover to explain it... lol

Halo CE General Discussion » New Map [WIP] [not named yet] Nov 7, 2015 07:17 PM (Total replies: 194)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGASEAN2812
May I suggest using Halo 5 sounds for the weapons? Here is a H5 weapon soundpack I made btw...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mz3n9z4wab8yxhl/Halo%205%20Weapon%20Soundpack.zip?dl=0

I'm sorry but no. those are terribly made, and i can hear impact noises.

I was making some H5 sounds recording from this video, should i continue with this?

Edit: i think this is better, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcW0Qhm0d68

any case i will use both of them as a reference
Edited by EmmanuelCD on Nov 7, 2015 at 05:11 PM

That's the video I grabbed the sounds from :v

-_-

http://i.imgur.com/F4pACBr.jpg

That hibrid-acog sight is pretty good

Edited by EmmanuelCD on Nov 7, 2015 at 01:32 PM

Is that br supposed to be similar to the H5 one? If so the ammo counter needs to be changed to yellow...

Halo CE General Discussion » New Map [WIP] [not named yet] Nov 7, 2015 01:51 PM (Total replies: 194)

May I suggest using Halo 5 sounds for the weapons? Here is a H5 weapon soundpack I made btw...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/mz3n9z4wab8yxhl/Halo%205%20Weapon%20Soundpack.zip?dl=0

Thanks for the sounds, i will use them in the next update

No problem, glad you found them useful.

Awesome!

Halo CE General Discussion » New Map [WIP] [not named yet] Nov 6, 2015 01:37 PM (Total replies: 194)

Halo CE General Discussion » Is this site closing in 2016? Nov 5, 2015 08:55 PM (Total replies: 86)

What about 2525? xD

Halo CE General Discussion » This forum seems really low. Nov 5, 2015 08:53 PM (Total replies: 46)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: EtchyaSketch
I... I literally can't believe what I'm reading.
Like I'm convinced it's all deliberate comedy.
Not exactly deliberate just self-serving wishful thinking. You have to remember that the the ones making this prediction are those who are trying to push a hacked version of a game not available in Europe, Australia or the US. They also have no sense of history, I mean how could they they haven't lived long enough to be aware of it yet.

I'll keep the site open for as long as I am in the Internet business and probably even after as a hobby. Their chatter is nothing more than an obvious attempt to discredit and dissuade Halo CE players in an attempt to get them to turn to their hacked and stolen game. They can't start their own community site with file hosting and forums like this one for fear of a Cease and Desist order from Microsoft. So they hang out here and I assume other Halo sites and try to foster discontent.

Well spoken Dennis.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Nov 5, 2015 03:06 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mootjuh
It's a hacked-together piece of crap. Not the H3 engine.

Your exactly right. It doesnt even look or feel like Halo 3... I dunno what these people are think when the say that.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Nov 5, 2015 11:04 AM (Total replies: 2780)

What I hate even more is how everyone is saying halo online will be "Halo 3 PC".
It's not nor will it ever be. God how I cringe each time someone says that...

Halo CE General Discussion » Just gonna throw this idea out there. Nov 4, 2015 10:49 PM (Total replies: 4)

To me vaulting must be combined with sprint to "feel right"... It doesn't feel the same walking up to an obstacle and vaulting rather than sprinting up to it and vaulting...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Bitmaps within a single bitmap? Nov 4, 2015 10:44 PM (Total replies: 3)

Quote: --- Original message by: ZX 707
Separate the bitmaps vertically and surround them by at least 1 pure blue (0,0,255) pixel. Run in tool and change the bitmap type to sprites, then rerun tool.

Thank! Do you know how I can do that with gimp?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Bitmaps within a single bitmap? Nov 4, 2015 07:56 PM (Total replies: 3)

I know how to make single bitmaps but how do I combine several into one? Specifically for an ammo counter I'm working on...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Nov 4, 2015 06:38 PM (Total replies: 2780)

Quote: --- Original message by: Jesse
Quote: --- Original message by: Idaho
This is not Halo 3, stop the useless hype...

You're right.

It's better.

Wrong.

It's illegal.

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 7:31 PM 500 ms.
A Halo Maps Website