A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: xXblazmodzXx
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 15, 2017 08:46 PM
Interests: Girls (<3), Halo (Obviously), Steam, Xbox, ETC.
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: Halo, Phantasy Star Online, Resident Evil Games, Call Of Duty WaW, Valve Games.
"Be Human..."

Post Statistics
xXblazmodzXx has contributed to 26 posts out of 464825 total posts (.01%) in 938 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Easy way to rip the sounds in H2V? Nov 15, 2017 08:46 PM (Total replies: 10)

I couldn't find it on that page, I joined the discord, my name on there is Blaze Modz. If you could send it that'd be great :)

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Easy way to rip the sounds in H2V? Nov 12, 2017 04:21 AM (Total replies: 10)

Thanks for the reply! A little bit dramatic but nonetheless helpful.

(Btw when I originally posted this topic, I spent well over 2 and a half hours searching on Google and trying lots of programs.)

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Easy way to rip the sounds in H2V? Oct 4, 2017 11:10 PM (Total replies: 10)

Thanks to everyone for the replies! How can I extract it besides Mr. Mowhawk? Programs to recommend?

Thanks for your reply! Man. We need a program for Batch Extraction. Gravemind isnt working for me right now, keeps giving me an unhandled exception error for opening maps. I'm not sure if it was gravemind, but I was using a program which let me extract one sound at a time, I'm sure it was Gravemind, but its not working now.
Edited by xXblazmodzXx on Nov 6, 2016 at 01:08 PM

I can't really extract them. Whenever I even click a .snd tag it gives me an error. I can't find any Batch Extraction either.

Thank you for the reply! May I have a link to that program, please? I can't seem to find it. Aswell as how to extract multiple sound files as .wav ?

Edited by xXblazmodzXx on Nov 5, 2016 at 01:11 PM

I know you can rip the sounds with Mr. Mowhawk, But thats incredibally slow, being only one sound can bex extracted at a time, and that is terribly un-productive. Any way to to Mass- Extractions? Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance! :D

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Easy way to rip the sounds in H2V? Nov 1, 2016 11:50 PM (Total replies: 10)

I know you can rip the sounds with Mr. Mowhawk, But thats incredibally slow, being only one sound can bex extracted at a time, and that is terribly un-productive. Any way to to Mass- Extractions? Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance! :D

Amazing! Thank you! I thought the whole Metroid Online scene was completely dead! :)

Thanks for the replies guys! Well they gave me permission to port them to Garrys Mod, So I guess I'll have to wait. :P

I got permission from Masterz1337 to extract the models, and stuff from SPV3 to port to GMod. However, I cant find the sounds, or models in the .yelo's. Help?

Hey guys, thanks for the replies. For some reason, Its working now! :D Not sure why, but it is! (If anyone is having this problem, look at their answers :) )

Haha thanks guys, you made me laugh lol. I mean, I have so much stuff, is there anyway to do it without uninstalling? lol

I always have steam in the background with Halo CE, and it runs fine. No afterburner. Really confused

So, I installed Opensauce recently to play the amazing SPV3, and it worked perfectly fine! For a week or two, then for some reason, all of the sudden, it loads into the menu, and freezes at the menu screen, until I force close it with Task Manager. Any help? Thanks in advance. ~Blaze.

Halo CE General Discussion » How to extract animations and models? Mar 2, 2016 10:56 PM (Total replies: 10)

Thanks for the post, But the pack in GMod already has some of the weaposn and anims. It was made by someone else before, and it was so broken. i fixed it though. Now im trying to port new weapons.

Halo CE General Discussion » How to extract animations and models? Mar 2, 2016 08:20 PM (Total replies: 10)

It just stays in one spot! :( it doesnt attach to the hands either! :( it does move, but its not attached to the hand :( And yeah, I was like "I guess they don't know what GMod is LOL"
Edited by xXblazmodzXx on Mar 2, 2016 at 08:36 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » How to extract animations and models? Mar 1, 2016 09:05 PM (Total replies: 10)

Haha LOL! Ty, But, How do i do that?

Halo CE General Discussion » How to extract animations and models? Mar 1, 2016 07:58 PM (Total replies: 10)

I have that animation importer, i use GMax, and its super weird with FP Animations! it doesnt grab the weapon, and the plasma pistol gives weird errors.

Halo CE General Discussion » How to extract animations and models? Feb 29, 2016 04:51 PM (Total replies: 10)

So, I had fixed a mod for GMod that was made in 2008, it was a garbage, and broken mod. When i fixed it up, i fully realised that not all weapons were already there. So, I hav eextracted .jmm's and .jmo's from models, is there anything for me to know how to open these? and extract the animations and models?

Time: Tue December 12, 2017 1:14 PM 313 ms.
A Halo Maps Website