A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Vaporeon
About Contact
Last Post: Yesterday @ 10:54 AM
Interests: Everything Vaporeon
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo
Vap~

Post Statistics
Vaporeon has contributed to 8 posts out of 468079 total posts (0.00%) in 1,186 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

These have been updated to fix the missing koth hill.

Quote: --- Original message by: Kavawuvi
Is it possible to make a custom map that doesn't have Halo Reach HUDs? Has anyone else been able to make a map with the classic CE HUD?

No.
Edited by Vaporeon on Nov 7, 2018 at 09:47 PM

It simply has everything from the 1.0 release for multiplayer, other than the xbox bsps.

So the fixed multipurpose maps, uncompressed bitmaps, all shader fixes and Jesse's high resolution HUD.
Edited by Vaporeon on Nov 7, 2018 at 08:52 PM

If anyone is interested, I have put together an archive of the stock maps with the fixes contained in the refined tagset, that was started off by Moses of Egypt.
Download

There is no requirement for using these maps other than replacing the default stock ones.

Edit: this was updated to fix the xbox style animated KOTH hill not showing up, thanks to MosesofEgypt.

Edited by Vaporeon on Nov 20, 2018 at 10:59 PM

This^
Intel GPU's suck and are stuck on pixel shaders 1.4 with halo

If this happens again what is to stop someone registering the domain and spreading a virus as a fake update?

Halo CE General Discussion » About Halo 2 Sep 7, 2015 01:15 AM (Total replies: 28)

When I first got this port I lucked out and it ran nice on the hardware I had. Now I cant get the buggy pos to run smoothly no matter what I do.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Online Aug 24, 2015 06:02 AM (Total replies: 2780)

I'm still surprised this crazy port even exists.

Time: Wed November 21, 2018 9:59 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website