A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SBB_Michelle
About Contact
Last Post: May 19, 2017 06:49 PM
Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1KFt2o5u8cwEfo254hmywg
Interests: Animation, Game Design, things that are fun.
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Dumb, sometimes..

Post Statistics
SBB_Michelle has contributed to 246 posts out of 462891 total posts (.05%) in 569 days (.43 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » No h2 or h3 Marine dialog tags? May 19, 2017 06:49 PM (Total replies: 8)

the zteam tagpack comes with all the halo 2 dialogue, you just need to move it from their shared folder to a folder called "h2"

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » custom map doesn't load Apr 27, 2017 08:59 PM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: Arbiter08
I had three points, one set to all ganetypes, one set to none, and one set to slayer I think. Still nothing.

they all need to be none, all four slots.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » custom map doesn't load Apr 27, 2017 09:23 AM (Total replies: 12)

the spawnpoint is supposed to not have any gametypes

Halo CE General Discussion » AI dont appear when I reopen Sapien Apr 24, 2017 07:37 AM (Total replies: 5)

Are they set to spawn initially?

Halo CE General Discussion » Money Apr 22, 2017 02:36 PM (Total replies: 120)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
Big Bang.

Quote: Because you can easily judge someone's intelligence through the use of meme avatar pictures.

People pick images that they identify with for their avatars, like the stuff they are into, how they see themselves, what they are like, to represent themselves.

-

Quote: meme

Quote: good sense of humor.

Edited by SBB_Michelle on Apr 19, 2017 at 03:56 PM

I don't exactly regard this as a sign of high intelligence or a good sense of humor.

Also Kinnet, I don't think you have much room to speak on this topic. XD

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Archive Updates Apr 17, 2017 09:51 AM (Total replies: 6)

I think this works as a good replacement for newer maps, but also as a discouragement to update the halomaps archive. http://haloce3.com/ce/

Please just don't respond to the guy with the team fortress 2 pic, I don't think anyone with a pic from that should have any credibility.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ual-1wt2c

You know what would be more hacky than this? Implementing 60fps interpolation into opensauce, because by definition opensauce is one big hack.

Just the amount of op codes that would have to be changed and redirected makes it impossible for any sane person.

The ui in that pic looks jacked up

Halo CE General Discussion » Can anyone fix this? Apr 15, 2017 02:17 PM (Total replies: 3)

Redownload the English version from another source like this: https://goo.gl/QdDqtL

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sapien Randomly Freezing/Not Resonding Apr 11, 2017 02:17 PM (Total replies: 4)

Your scenario is likely screwed, this usually happens when you have touched the scenario with open sauce and then try to load it in default sapien.

I don't suggest using any compatibility mode or cpu affinity settings as that can worsen how it works.

If you actually do a tag extractor make it compatible with opensauce tags, that should keep a lot of people from crashing in the future...

Quote: --- Original message by: LittleRain
Even if you can get tool to compile more Scenery Objects, you can only have so many in-game at the same time. The last Part of my overdose single player, even with a ton of portals added still made a bunch of objects disappear.

mods like hac2 and opensauce upgrade this object render limit so it isn't a concern as most people playing this game are using either one.

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky

The "arbitrary" limits are probably related to the Halo disc for Xbox.

There are limits mostly based upon memory table sizes. Limits can be bypassed by adjusting pointers to different memory regions -- basically, it is accomplished with function overriding.

Yes ofcourse these limits were because of the xbox. But the only one I was talking about as being arbitrary was the model vertex data limit as it is an issue with the memory buffer size in tool and never in the game.

Also, that is exactly what I have been doing and what opensauce has been doing but automated.

From conclusive research I did I found out it is completely arbitrary and the crash is caused by tool not making a big enough memory buffer to fit it all.

here is how that map looked btw:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9s2r08Xym4

to be able to get such a big memory buffer going for opensauce maps you will need a custom dll though.
Edited by SBB_Michelle on Apr 10, 2017 at 07:25 PM

I made a little Pastebin on what hex values to change in order for tool to allow for larger MP maps and a fix for if tool crashes at "Writing vertex and index buffers".

Works for OS Tool too, so YES you can compile maps with opensauce tags that are larger than 128MB.

https://pastebin.com/rNVVjyus

Don't ask me how to hex edit, google if you don't know.

Just one hint: use overtype and not insert...

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Third person issues Apr 5, 2017 10:26 AM (Total replies: 2)

please update to 1.10 as that is the version everyone is on now and is needed for opensauce 4.0.

Also, I think you can use halothethird or something. I'll let someone who actually knows about the whole third person thing know about this tread so he can reply.

Quote: --- Original message by: il Duce Primo
wHAT THE HELL IS A MOZZ? O wait is that the name of somethign your programmed that doesntly relate to anything of whatever it does. You want a job doing what you do but clearly express a lack of common sense in how you named it. Your program could be amazing or solve the world's problem but with how you expressed its use is terrible.

You're being dumb, Mozz is short for Mozzarilla. that name combined guerilla and mosesofegypt.

I mean ever heard of Guerilla, sapien, tool, bonobo. Those are all halo tool names and those don't aren't called tag editor, scenario editor, multi functional program for many command line tasks, upgraded tag editor.

Stop drinking, Duce.

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Broken image link...

Wurx 4 me.

Edge problem it is

Tut, tut. Opera or Brave.

U hipster bro?

Hmm if it means not using trashware then yes.

1v1 me

Bloodgulch rockets only.

When and where?

2069 - Juarez.

Not soon enough bruh

Sheeit I need time to rank up son. Can't throw down with skrub moves and ruin my +1 rep.

I'm pretty sure there is a rule against what we are doing right now.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halonimator's modified CMT tagset [Q&A] Mar 31, 2017 09:04 AM (Total replies: 17)

How did you balance the tagset?

Time: Thu May 25, 2017 4:54 AM 360 ms.
A Halo Maps Website