A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: OctaVinyl
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 5, 2017 01:10 AM
Location: Canterlot High/ Crystal Prep Academy. Try checking your radar.
Occupation: Most likely a rookie animator. Has no knowledge in modeling.
Interests: MLP,Halo,Star Wars, Starship Troopers, Touhou
Your Age: Probably old enough to reject CoD and stuff. But still young as an MLP Fan.
What Games do you play: Halo,HCE,SWBF2,BF1942,,SWRC,EBF4,SWRS,SWGB, Touhou, Corpse Party.
¡Voy A comer tù corazon!

Post Statistics
OctaVinyl has contributed to 181 posts out of 463357 total posts (.04%) in 567 days (.32 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] 2B biped Apr 5, 2017 01:10 AM (Total replies: 7)

Cool now make 2B's sword

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreams in a Cryotank: Official Halo CE thread. Dec 25, 2016 06:12 AM (Total replies: 52)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
It's a joke about how that guy won't stop making threads about his smg and asking people to focus exclusively on him, unfortunately I'm not funny.

Hence his name. Why does he care bout that SMG anyway.

Halo CE General Discussion » No more RP? Dec 22, 2016 02:17 AM (Total replies: 31)

Mhm. The RP community is definitely dying. Well, in Halo at least.
Most have moved to other games, or even forums if I may say.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why Don't I see so many Custom Servers? Dec 21, 2016 03:18 AM (Total replies: 8)

That is most probably because there are not much people playing on custom maps, as I may see so myself.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Project] What before REACH ? Dec 20, 2016 10:21 AM (Total replies: 42)

Aaaah... French <3

Halo CE General Discussion » Time to vote! What were the best maps of 2016? Dec 18, 2016 09:59 AM (Total replies: 30)

Heh. We have a Tatsumaki AI in one of our servers. Too bad you can't see her.

Back to the topic, maps...... SOI's would be my vote.

Halo CE General Discussion » Keyes Challenge - What are your thoughts? Dec 12, 2016 09:45 AM (Total replies: 8)

Sounds like a nice idea. Like, let's see how far immortal marines could stop us.

Halo CE General Discussion » BigassV3 Weapon Skins Contest! Dec 7, 2016 08:58 AM (Total replies: 109)

As I love the MA5K, I'll see what I can.

Halo CE General Discussion » 3rd Person For 1.10? Dec 1, 2016 04:36 AM (Total replies: 27)

Quote: --- Original message by: Bugnotnotthegreat
I get a thing saying gathering exception data

Or... There's something in your system that won't let it work. What IS you using?

Halo CE General Discussion » What's that block on the scorpion? Nov 27, 2016 04:09 AM (Total replies: 15)

You were speaking of that little square thing on the turret? I believe back in CE, that was a machine gun. Well, that's what I knew at least. Or was it on the right?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Campaign Nov 11, 2016 12:07 PM (Total replies: 20)

Quote: --- Original message by: sbdjazz
Quote: --- Original message by: notrododo93
Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: tarikja
Halo online! :v

There was only about 1 other game you could name that would be a more waste of time then Custom Edition, you named it.

Did you wake up in the wrong side of the bed, sweetie?

Halo Online is definitely not Halo CE. Its already a mod ELDEWRITO. How about a Halo 2 anniversary campaign or a remastered Lumoria?

I have to ask, what's with you and wanting ports and remastered anyway? Why force it too much?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 Campaign Nov 7, 2016 08:35 AM (Total replies: 35)

I've had this idea before as well, to see if H4 was going to be a good port to CE.
Sadly I had to give it up and just coordinate with what everyone is saying. Despite the numbers and knowledge, I'll just say that it won't happen. ODST and H3 will still be fine though, considering that we have some being worked on. Halo 4 May probably not be ideal to such.

Halo CE General Discussion » Screenshot Help Nov 3, 2016 09:48 AM (Total replies: 4)

Why don't you try using Fraps for doing screenshots.. I mean, OS gets in the way at times.

Halo CE General Discussion » BigassV3 Weapon Skins Contest! Oct 22, 2016 04:40 PM (Total replies: 109)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan 117

Hey can we become friends. And I am a beginner with some map editing skills like adding ai, weapons, vehicles etc.

Please can you give me a short tutorial here. And I am a big halo fan I would like you being my friend.

Hey are you angry with me. If you don't have time then you can give the tutorial to me later.
I want to ask a question can we get different bipeds for different players in halo CE like halo reach,3,4,5 etc
Please answer me.
Edited by Spartan 117 on Oct 22, 2016 at 10:54 AM

Haha. I too am a beginner. And no, I'm not mad with ya. That's just how everyone kinda is here.
Say, I guess we should move this conversation to the PM's, don't want to flood the thread with this.

Halo CE General Discussion » BigassV3 Weapon Skins Contest! Oct 22, 2016 10:39 AM (Total replies: 109)

Would you answer my question also please I want to know how you insert the super cool HD graphics in the map.
Please help me.

All through the map editor.
That being HEK.
Textures are edited from photo software and stuff like that, then inserted to Halo through the map editor.

Halo CE General Discussion » BigassV3 Weapon Skins Contest! Oct 22, 2016 10:34 AM (Total replies: 109)

When is bigass v3 coming. I am waiting for it. I think its going to be awesome.

I believe there is a saying from another person...

"Coming when it's Ready"

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 21, 2016 06:58 PM (Total replies: 154)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Then flip the other side too.

This has got to be the best option. I'd have to side with this one.

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 19, 2016 01:51 AM (Total replies: 154)

Get back on topic you scallywags.

I like the new guy, he has that CE community guy attitude.

Halo CE General Discussion » Locking the freecam with objects? Oct 17, 2016 05:38 PM (Total replies: 10)

Try installing it. It might help.

Halo CE General Discussion » Locking the freecam with objects? Oct 16, 2016 07:08 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: Lemon
I've got a thing that allows me to enter "version (version date)ce or not ce, and it changes to that version of the game. I don't know if it actually does, but HaloThirdFOV doesn't work when I switch to 1.10.

Very odd, indeed.

Hmm. Do you have HAC2 installed?

Time: Mon June 26, 2017 8:15 PM 594 ms.
A Halo Maps Website