A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: masterchief117
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 1, 2017 08:01 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
"We may be Human, but we're still Animals."

Post Statistics
masterchief117 has contributed to 29 posts out of 464162 total posts (.01%) in 593 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: --- Original message by: Crossbow SR

May i ask you something,Could you do that for {SP} =Single Player As well?
Only transform the sounds i might asks a lot i know takes enough time to do this.I dont know if you work that yourself,or with others,but if you did that on your own Congradulations!I always enjoyed the old "graphics" of this game
Edited by Crossbow SR on Aug 1, 2017 at 12:06 PM

yeah when i have the time i'll do it, i tested refinery and it seems it fixed some issues here and there on the campaign other than the broken a10 scenario tag it extracts, and yes i compiled and tweaked all the sounds by myself.

Everything's complete Enjoy.

Quote: --- Original message by MrBoringCom

once the map pack is out, can i make a tutorial on how to make halo ce look like mcc?

sure why not.

Quote: --- Original message by: bandinada5
Anyway, will you plan to release with a full pack of maps in one .zip after you release all the maps with final version ? because, it would be much easier for me to download than just download one by one

yes i'm planning on release a full pack, but for now it's just gonna be one by one, maybe today i'll finish this only 3 maps left.

Quote: --- Original message by: Leo74800
Unable to join an online game...

do you have HAC 2? if so try to delete your cache file and try again if not use mine instead. http://www.mediafire.com/file/5dtjx5xk19ha53d/Cache+HAC.zip

Quote: --- Original message by: MrBoringCom

EDIT: i didn't see the AR scratch on hang em' high

Edited by MrBoringCom on Apr 5, 2017 at 07:14 PM

fixed.

Quote: --- Original message by: MrBoringCom

i did not see the plasma pistol when i hold it

Edited by MrBoringCom on Apr 4, 2017 at 03:13 PM

which map?, i have already checked all the maps and i can see perfectly the plasma pistol in 1st person and 3rd person.
Edited by masterchief117 on Apr 4, 2017 at 04:02 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
Why would i get this mod if it makes it more harder for me to see my enemies with camo meanwhile they can see me perfectly well with the default map ? #PayToLose

true, but "final release" will have default active camo values.

no this is no re-texture mod it's just a mod to "recreate" the master chief collection, This mod replaces almost everything basically this is the anniversary version but without the visual goodies.

Credits: me (masterchief117) for doing everything, 343i for sounds and HUD bitmaps, Bungie and Isxz for helping me with the plasma and flamethrower meter.

Assault Rifle, Flag, Health pack, Overshield and Active camo shaders are restored also restored some scenery shaders and fixed some wrong materials, no more dirt coming out of overshield when you shoot at it, Active camo values are default now, you can see your enemies as you always watched them, also removed the ting.sound from globals no more guessing kills.
This mod purpose is to replace the original .maps with these ones as if you were playing it on master chief collection.
you need HAC to use the maps online.

Pics:

Complete Multiplayer map pack + Main Menu with restored shaders and HCEA Music menu:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7n345bxio4luc25/Halo+Anniversary+Multiplayer+Map+Pack+%2B+Main+Menu.zip

Maybe i'll do a "remastered" version yes it's still a re-texture mod since i need to leave the bsp like it is, i did some maps for fun but i don't think it's gonna happen.

Edited by masterchief117 on Apr 10, 2017 at 10:26 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Halo CEA full sound tagset Mar 9, 2017 05:52 PM (Total replies: 11)

Update

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
These look pretty awesome, did you get the model and everything yourself or did you modify the dreamweb one that's been lying around in Kinnet's and *sigh* Johnlex2 maps?

I'm willing to send an update of the dreamweb model to you if that's the case but it's still rather WIP.

yes and yes, i extracted the model myself but the only thing i couldn't get was the UV's, bones and vertex weights and the model was always stretched i just modified the model from the kinnet map fixed some wrong uv's and replaced some parts with the extracted model
and sure i'd like that update of yours.

i did some modifications to the textures so they can be used for multiplayer, enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/q57l6w5361mobxd/Halo_Anniversary_Master_Chief_biped_%26_FP.zip

Edited by masterchief117 on Jan 20, 2017 at 03:37 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Halo Anniversary HUD Jan 5, 2017 07:12 PM (Total replies: 6)

Complete HUD from Halo anniversary
this may not be 100% accurate, i managed to get some hud colors by taking screenshots from the game, enjoy.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/6yakldwjak5byid/Halo_Anniversary_Complete_HUD.zip

EDIT: download link updated i forgot to include the "master rounds" tag and edited some hud colors, i also included my personal reference images that i took from the game.
Edited by masterchief117 on Jan 16, 2017 at 04:38 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Release CEA human flood Sep 5, 2016 04:00 PM (Total replies: 5)

yep you read that right BUT DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP i've extracted this model via hex edit and you'll have to resize the model, re-do the uv's since i didn't know how to extract them if someone is willing to help me on how to get the uv's for the model good if not then you can always try to do it yourself, and yes it's possible to extract rigged, correct sm and correct size models.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/8pqsh4hykva2dwp/cea_flood_human.rar

@stunt_man no, i extracted the bitmaps from the CEA files.
Edited by masterchief117 on Jun 14, 2016 at 03:00 PM

Update: All maps uploaded, Enjoy.

@Isxz thanks for reminding me that, also this "project" is not complete so the maps i posted are still "wip"
Edited by masterchief117 on Jun 10, 2016 at 06:14 PM

Wrong thread buddy this is the new one: http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=50136
Edited by masterchief117 on Apr 5, 2017 at 09:29 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Halo CEA full sound tagset Apr 2, 2016 10:01 PM (Total replies: 11)

update check op.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Halo CEA full sound tagset Mar 31, 2016 01:32 PM (Total replies: 11)

well i took some time re-porting the cea sfx and ambience since i re-checked all the sounds had wrong loop points, it seem that when i extract the sounds and convert the xma to wav it creates extra samples at the end(104ms)now it seems that all the loops are fixed(i think), maybe i'll do the same with the music, feel free to use it in any of your mods.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/1hdw054w05tpwao/updated+hcea+sound+tags.zip

old Edit: seems i forgot to edit the vehicle_impact.sound, just go to hcea\sound\sfx\impulse\impacts\vehicle_impact.sound and open the file then change the random pitch bounds value to 1 to 1, that will fix the missing impact sound.
Edited by masterchief117 on Mar 9, 2017 at 05:50 PM

Awesome! Keep up the good work! this looks very promising, i'll be looking forward to this.

Halo CE General Discussion » BOOOOM OTHER BLOODGULCH MOD! Mar 22, 2016 03:25 PM (Total replies: 40)

played the map, it's good but the only thing i hate about this is the sounds, they're supposed to be mono not stereo, it's annoying trying to play this and hearing the sounds all across the map(mostly explosions). i can give you if you want the weapon sounds with correct volume, loops and pitch, and the master chief footsteps sfx.
Edited by masterchief117 on Mar 23, 2016 at 12:50 AM

Time: Sun August 20, 2017 7:32 AM 594 ms.
A Halo Maps Website