A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: CLASSIFIED
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 5, 2017 11:55 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
The Unashamed White Straight Conservative Male

Post Statistics
CLASSIFIED has contributed to 40 posts out of 464614 total posts (.01%) in 605 days (.07 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Sep 5, 2017 11:55 AM (Total replies: 12102)

I ran into some invincible hunters on Two Betrayals.

Halo CE General Discussion » New Halo CE Modded Campaign May 30, 2017 03:07 PM (Total replies: 6)

Hey thanks man, this article will really help a lot. Also, somewhat unrelated, no one probably cares, but I'm cutting the last 2 missions of game so that it ends normally with the Maw. The last 2 missions just felt forced.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 30, 2017 03:05 PM (Total replies: 12102)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

Quote: --- Original message by: CLASSIFIED
Uh oh, their not gonna start chucking Molotov's at me are they?

Worse a soviet gravemind has already infiltrated your pc's mainframe. Prepare for your Christmas to be h4ck3d.
Edited by Super Flanker on May 27, 2017 at 09:33 AM

The snot-colored menace.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 26, 2017 03:34 PM (Total replies: 12102)

Uh oh, their not gonna start chucking Molotov's at me are they?

Halo CE General Discussion » New Halo CE Modded Campaign May 26, 2017 03:31 PM (Total replies: 6)

These comments sure aren't helping. The project will take awhile. But I do understand the too good to be true thing. If you have any questions about the project, I would love to hear them.
Edited by CLASSIFIED on May 26, 2017 at 03:32 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 23, 2017 12:32 PM (Total replies: 12102)

How has the Flood changed from the original game?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 22, 2017 11:05 AM (Total replies: 12102)

I have my own thread now. Probably should have done that first...

Halo CE General Discussion » New Halo CE Modded Campaign May 22, 2017 10:47 AM (Total replies: 6)

Community questions and advice for creating a new Halo Campaign. Here are is a link to a document that will give the rundown on what I am trying to do:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JdZKI1mxfg2L-D5nP_s0beg9olCjAD5ht6PKE9vwBQY/edit
Edited by CLASSIFIED on May 22, 2017 at 10:49 AM
Edited by CLASSIFIED on May 22, 2017 at 10:50 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 19, 2017 02:32 PM (Total replies: 12102)

in all seriousness though, what do you guys think?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 19, 2017 10:31 AM (Total replies: 12102)

What is happening?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 18, 2017 11:49 AM (Total replies: 12102)

I have the main plan for both campaign and multiplayer levels, and I am toying with the idea for a zombies-style firefight map. The main Campaign will have 3 different sub campaigns, similar to Halo 2 with the Master Chief and the Arbiter. One is the standard Master Chief campaign, though heavily modified and featuring new levels, a Star Wars Death Trooper campaign, and a space warfare campaign, which involves one level in Darth Vader's TIE advanced, 3 in an X-wing and one in a snowspeeder. The Maw instead sees a U-wing picking up the Master Chief in the hanger bay and him returning a Rebel ship to fight Darth Vader's 501st Stormtroopers(which will act like Covenant Spec ops elites), and a final cut scene with him confronting the Death Trooper from the rest of the campaign, for an overall 25 missions, 4 remastered maps and 6 new maps, and possibly one or two firefight maps.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 15, 2017 02:29 PM (Total replies: 12102)

Quote: --- Original message by: lolslayer
Guys, there is a star wars map out there already with space battles

Is it single player?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 12, 2017 12:11 PM (Total replies: 12102)

Quote: --- Original message by: Echo77
Is it possible, even if tragically difficult, to implement space battles in Halo CE?

Decent space battles are something I've wanted to see for a while, and I'm not sure why they aren't out there because it seems like it'd be pretty easy to do:
•Take two ships with some interior space and a hangar bay (like Extinction)
•Put them in space, scatter some asteroids/debris/disabled ships to break up lines of sight
•Stock the bays with aircraft and dot the hull with turrets
•???
•Profit

But to my knowledge no one has done this, save for the Star Wars mod that I don't think is being worked on anymore.

That's what I'm going to try and do,I'm going to crossover Star Wars and Halo, so you would either be in an X-wing or Darth Vader's TIE-Advanced. I would probably end up using Banshees as the main source instead of importing new tags. Making the destructible ships like Star Destroyers and Covenant cruisers would probably be the most challenging due to their size.
Edited by CLASSIFIED on May 12, 2017 at 12:12 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 12, 2017 10:30 AM (Total replies: 12102)

Is it possible, even if tragically difficult, to implement space battles in Halo CE?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 4, 2017 02:27 PM (Total replies: 12102)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: DeadHamster

How do I make a campaign for OS? I am doing it for a school project(a long-term project) and I want to know how to make a map for open sauce.
Edited by CLASSIFIED on May 3, 2017 at 01:23 PM

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MK6ImBKO8te87dp406CWbq0xSg2uHTdxG_bKIGNF5Wk/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 3, 2017 01:21 PM (Total replies: 12102)

How do I make a campaign for OS? I am doing it for a school project(a long-term project) and I want to know how to make a map for open sauce.
Edited by CLASSIFIED on May 3, 2017 at 01:23 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 1, 2017 11:29 AM (Total replies: 12102)

no. should it be?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 1, 2017 10:41 AM (Total replies: 12102)

The Visor mode isn't working for me. Open Sauce is installed and is working fine, but for some reason the visor mode won't activate. My settings are turned all the way down because I have a slow computer, could that have something to do with it?
Edited by CLASSIFIED on May 1, 2017 at 10:42 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Apr 28, 2017 03:38 PM (Total replies: 12102)

Ah, thank you.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Apr 28, 2017 02:40 PM (Total replies: 12102)

When was the last update? I need to know if I need to reinstall the mod. Do I just replace the map files if I do need to update it? I read an article that said that the radar enhancer was an armor ability but mine is still a power up.
Edited by CLASSIFIED on Apr 28, 2017 at 03:17 PM

Time: Tue September 26, 2017 5:25 AM 312 ms.
A Halo Maps Website