A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Beatthezombie
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 5, 2016 09:16 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Beatthezombie has contributed to 2 posts out of 463683 total posts (0.00%) in 534 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » [APP] Map Header Converter 1.0 Feb 5, 2016 09:16 PM (Total replies: 5)

I've seen a tutorial for xbox to make a proper dual wielding for any weapon, which would not break the hand position for weapons like the BR or the carbine but it requires moving bone reflex which doesn't seem to be in Gravemind. I've also tried to modify the behavior (speed, resistance) of the warthog but it gets buggy when the file is modified. I haven't tried Ambiguous. I will give it a go and see if I can do it with it.

Thanks a lot!

Halo 2 Vista Map Design / Technical » [APP] Map Header Converter 1.0 Feb 5, 2016 12:09 PM (Total replies: 5)

Does anyone still have this tool? I would like to use dothalo to modify some weapons in H2V but gravemind doesn't have the proper options. Sadly the link is dead.

Time: Sat July 22, 2017 4:50 PM 235 ms.
A Halo Maps Website