A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts
  
 
Viewing User Profile for: HyperLuke
About Contact
Joined: May 5, 2016 08:31 PM
Last Post: Oct 19, 2016 01:18 AM
Last Visit: Nov 25, 2016 05:02 AM
Website: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKYF6MzJcqZ23_dXObH0oVw
Location: Planet Earth
Occupation: Stuff
Interests: Playing Games
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo, Doom, Quake, Serious Sam, some other stuff
Avatar:
csgosucks.org


Send Private Message
Post Statistics
HyperLuke has contributed to 265 posts out of 463386 total posts (.06%) in 420 days (.63 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 19, 2016 01:18 AM (Total replies: 154)

"Predictable" Ironic.

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 18, 2016 11:57 PM (Total replies: 154)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
The difference is your funny for all the wrong reasons dear ;)

That's not how humour works. Saying "I want to leave halo maps, my life is ruined, I am gonna die, cancel dreamweb." Is not funny. :/

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 18, 2016 11:30 PM (Total replies: 154)

"HyperLuke, you have made yourself into a meme"

"I'd argue being the dankest meme isn't a bad way to go."

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 18, 2016 10:18 PM (Total replies: 154)

If this doesn't confirm MegaSean being a meme...

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 16, 2016 02:02 AM (Total replies: 154)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
It doesn't make me a liar if it is ironic. Is "ironic" literally your only argument about why I am a horrible person? Because it looks like your just trying to create drama.

And now you're not making any sense.
I called you a liar because you stated you said 'ironic' literally once.
Whatever. I'm done speaking with somebody that's both a hypocrite and a liar.
Perhaps we can talk again when you've grown out of your immaturity a little bit.

Sorry Dennis for carrying this on.
I'm officially done.

I said ironic three times, what is that supposed to mean? Again, if that is your only argument, then you have a big problem. You can't tell me how I am being a hypocrite yet I can site many times of you showing hypocrisy.

"Perhaps we can talk again when you've grown out of your immaturity a little bit." You'll probably get annoyed by this but that is incredibly ironic.

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 15, 2016 10:49 PM (Total replies: 154)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314

I'm sure you could spend more polies on the cliffs than that.
Try tesselating the cliff faces and using soft selection to get them jagged.
Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
That must make me a horrible person.

It makes you a liar.
Edited by Spartan314 on Oct 15, 2016 at 08:08 PM

It doesn't make me a liar if it is ironic. Is "ironic" literally your only argument about why I am a horrible person? Because it looks like your just trying to create drama.

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 15, 2016 02:31 AM (Total replies: 154)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
Yet there is in saying don't pick fights over controversial issues which can include age, then insulting ones age.
I am not "insulting ones age". I have even gone as far as pointing people to the relevant information about brain development as it relates to physical age so they can understand their actions. I explain to people who act out exactly what could happen should they fail to control their impulses and how not to incur those consequences. Yet with surprising regularity they fail at the basic life skill of restraint that will help them in the future.

Being young is universal, experienced by everyone. By definition you have experienced less than someone who has lived much longer and has tee-shirts older than you. There is no shame in it. It's not an insult. It just is. Learn from it because with all puns intended; you will grow out of it.

Being young is universal , but you pointed out that I must be immature based on my actions without considering what I had said, or my intentions, to make people realise what they are doing wrong and how they could make halomaps a better place. Now I don't know about you but that seems like a pretty mature thing to do, especially using civilised language. And I see absolutely nothing wrong in doing just that. I suggest, that If you want to point something out that I am doing, that you believe is wrong, then you say why it is, the way you said it was extremely blatant. Because the way that you put it, was almost like a blatant insult. And who are you referring to when you say "they, them, their"? Me? People on Halo Maps? All Adolescents?

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 15, 2016 01:23 AM (Total replies: 154)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
I said "ironic" literally once

Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Alex
Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG
CE3 was only a month ago, I know you are very very very little but shouldn't you be a little bit more patient?

As long as you didn't lie about your bd then I am only a year and a bit younger than you.
Edited by Super Alex on Sep 25, 2016 at 05:14 AM

Then why do you act like you're only a decade and a bit younger

Ironic.

Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Do they even teach reading comprehension in schools anymore

ironic.

Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
The young and insolent of today should be re-paid for their misdeeds.
Edited by Super Flanker on Aug 28, 2016 at 07:53 AM

Ironic.

That must make me a horrible person.

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 14, 2016 11:03 PM (Total replies: 154)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
There are 16 year old kids that can act 22 and then there are 16 year old kids that act like they're 12.

Don't play stupid. Saying "ironic" after all that was said is making you look like a 12 year old blocking his ears saying 'la la la'. It might not be blatant denial but it is denial nevertheless.

If you're feeling discriminated against because of some number you call your age, think again. I think it's because of your behavior.

I said "ironic" literally once, is that your only argument that I am a terrible person that should be banned?

You can't give me a single example of me acting like a 12 year old, half the time you don't even quote me and when you do I always have a reason.

Please tell me why you are somehow more mature than me when you keep trying to annoy me on any thread no matter what I am doing.

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 14, 2016 09:23 PM (Total replies: 154)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: Hyperluke
Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
3. Play Nice! UXB Internet and Halo Maps will not tolerate insulting, flaming or harassing of users. Do not pick fights or 'troll', or post topics on controversial issues such as race, religion, sexual preference, etc. Keep to the topics of the particular forum. As your parents taught you, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it.


Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
The problem is time.

Please be consistent with what you say.

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
There is nothing inconsistent with explaining to people that they should act mature and then pointing out that the reason many don't is their immaturity.

Yet there is in saying don't pick fights over controversial issues which can include age, then insulting ones age. Even though said person acted in a civilised matter attempting to make halo maps a better place, something I don't think the average adolescent here is capable of.
Edited by HyperLuke on Oct 14, 2016 at 09:25 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 13, 2016 06:55 PM (Total replies: 154)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: tarikja
Quote: --- Original message by: YoloSwagger420
Yeah, I'm as predictable as you.

You can do better than that.

What? Being hoisted with his own petard wasn't enough?

Please people move on there is nothing left to see here.


Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
3. Play Nice! UXB Internet and Halo Maps will not tolerate insulting, flaming or harassing of users. Do not pick fights or 'troll', or post topics on controversial issues such as race, religion, sexual preference, etc. Keep to the topics of the particular forum. As your parents taught you, if you don't have something nice to say, don't say it.


Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
The problem is time.

Please be consistent with what you say.

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 12, 2016 05:42 AM (Total replies: 154)

Quote: --- Original message by: thegeekchic

Instead of explaining to you what you're doing wrong, I'll just keep posting updates of the heatmap of people around the world who think you, along with Super Alex (probably your alt account), deserve to be banned. Obviously Dennis isn't up to the task of moderating teenagers anymore, so we'll do it ourselves (like we should have been able to do from the start).
https://s12.postimg.org/vj6k8t2u5/27_haters_and_counting.jpg
For the record, 27 people think you should be banned. Do us all a favor and either change your ways, or leave.
Edited by thegeekchic on Oct 12, 2016 at 02:02 AM

When you want to ban someone, you have to give reasons why, you can't ban people for no reason, thats just no how it works...

I thought you Halo Maps people were smart.

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 12, 2016 02:07 AM (Total replies: 154)

Sigh.

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 12, 2016 01:37 AM (Total replies: 154)

Indeed they can be.

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 11, 2016 09:22 PM (Total replies: 154)

Quote: --- Original message by: tarikja
Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke

Still waiting on a legitimate reason why I should be banned.

Maybe because you're asking for it?

Because people are telling me I should be banned yet won't give a reason. The most blatant accusation possible.

"Denial is the most primitive defense mechanism.
This is literally "I know you are but what am I"" Spartan314

I always give reasons or evidence as to support my reason. You people have shown time and time again that you would literally ignore that and still continue to preach that I should be banned or something. I can say with certainty have never blatantly denied any claims made to me.

"I feel like asking why you should be banned 50 times in a row is a good warrant to just be banned." - MEGA_VKING

I have not been banned 50 times, that is over-exaggeration. Please tell me what is fair about being banned when 1. The moderators quite literally blatantly insult me. 2. Can't give me a reason why I should be banned. Eg stunt_man and UF ShadowTeddy.

"At this point he's just baiting.

> starts meaningless argument.
> adds fuel to the fire.
> adds more fuel.
> upsets people including sweet and innocent sean.

> waits a bit.

> tries to cajole more users into his fire by posting tempting trash.

Somewhere in here should be a possible plot to assisinate dennis but I've been wrong before."
- SuperFlanker

- I literally either attempt to have a casual conversation, or give some construtive critism. Eg in this very thread when I showed how silly plz help plz sounds.
- Proceeds to not elaborate on how I supposedly add fuel to the fire.
- Proceeds to not elaborate on how I supposedly add more fuel to the fire.
- He literally started this. I can link you to the thread that he decided to blatantly annoy me on and screenshots of discord posts he has made, just ask. I am not doing it here because I do have some sympaty and won't intrude Mr Sean's privacy (discord. But here is the link to the thread:http://forum.halomaps.org/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=49429

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 11, 2016 06:12 PM (Total replies: 154)

Still waiting on a legitimate reason why I should be banned.
Edited by HyperLuke on Oct 11, 2016 at 06:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 10, 2016 08:44 PM (Total replies: 154)

Quote: --- Original message by: thegeekchic
Just a reminder and update for HyperLuke and Super Alex:
https://s18.postimg.org/nqte6qdax/heatmap_haters_updated.jpg
All of these people wish you were banned.

I'm still waiting on the reason why I should be banned :v

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 9, 2016 09:31 PM (Total replies: 154)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
I dunno, hypocrisy is pretty cancerous.

Inb4 "ironic"

Indeed it is.

Pot calling the kettle black.

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 9, 2016 07:30 PM (Total replies: 154)

Quote: --- Original message by: TheHaloKnight
Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
You have mistaken me for Alex.

.....You're both the same cancer anyways.

Yet you can't give me a single example of me doing something cancerous, yet I can do that with several people including those falsely accusing me.

Halo CE General Discussion » plz help plz Oct 9, 2016 07:14 PM (Total replies: 154)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
So you want to ban me for joining Halo maps, asking for tutorials, and trying to have some conversations?


But that's just not what you are here for is it laddie?

Be honest you breathe to probe and pester.



You get a kick out of it.

So you do it more..and more...more.



It's understandable, but ask your self this fam.


When the time comes that requires you to ask us for help, who do you think will?

You have mistaken me for Alex.


Time: Wed June 28, 2017 11:51 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website