A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: The Gravemind
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 19, 2018 01:15 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Um...Halo
I Am The Monument To All Your Sins

Post Statistics
The Gravemind has contributed to 83 posts out of 468079 total posts (.02%) in 849 days (.10 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

damn I feel enlightened

the only thing i know is that one tick is roughly 0.03 seconds I could be horribly though.
Edited by The Gravemind on Nov 19, 2018 at 01:31 AM

Quote: --- Original message by: Halo CE Noob Modder117

With the scripting for example I cannot find out how to do conditions example: Get music to stop playing at a certain trigger point, objective or killing off an encounter. OR spawning an encounter AFTER killing another encounter.

The scripts I know as of right now:
Fade in
Chapter title
Objective pop up text (left side of screen text that pops up telling you to do something)
Spawn/Destroy vehicles, encounters etc.
Spawn encounters in seats (THIS is buggy half the time some AI don't spawn in seats I set)
Trigger music
Trigger volumes
Start another mission (I experimented and did a trigger volume to kill the player, restart the mission and load into another campaign mission)

Edited by Halo CE Noob Modder117 on Nov 18, 2018 at 04:20 AM

(sound_looping_start levels\a10\music\a10_01 none 1.00) starts music

(sound_looping_stop levels\a10\music\a10_01) ends music

and there is so many ai scripts I can't remember them.

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=2809 has most or all scripts

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=5938 all ai scripts
Edited by The Gravemind on Nov 18, 2018 at 03:57 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Omega Campaign Released! - player feedback Nov 18, 2018 03:49 PM (Total replies: 10)

yep that's it

I recommend doing animations last cause it ain't easy especially those freaking overlays or maybe I just suck at it.

oh and congrats on your first map I am terrified to try and make one.
Edited by The Gravemind on Nov 18, 2018 at 01:11 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Omega Campaign Released! - player feedback Nov 18, 2018 01:06 AM (Total replies: 10)

do you even have the console enabled? try pressing ~ in the main menu.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Nov 16, 2018 08:26 PM (Total replies: 961)

that's gonna be tough because the rocks and trees are scenery tags, equipment are equipment tags etc. all are separate from the map (bsp).

Edited by The Gravemind on Nov 16, 2018 at 08:28 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » AI and Loading zones Nov 15, 2018 09:33 PM (Total replies: 5)

sorry man no idea how to fix that on halo combat evolved.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » AI and Loading zones Nov 14, 2018 10:33 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mushi
Yes this is what I mean. By fixing you mean somethin I can edit with HMT or eschaton? If not then oh well I guess.

wait a minute are you talking about combat evolved or custom edition cause sapien is used to fix that, I don't know how to fix it combat evolved.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » AI and Loading zones Nov 13, 2018 07:55 PM (Total replies: 5)

Quote: --- Original message by: Mushi
Is it possible to make them NOT freeze when i'm using bump possession or when in a vehicle going though loading they don't turn into brainless zombies?

By loading zones do you mean bsp triggers? cause ai break if they are not in their correct bsp, this can be fixed though.

Quote: --- Original message by: Halo CE Noob Modder117

I was kidding. I only like to do vanilla mods. And small scale stuff, not anything big. And not using OTHER people's things, especially OS stuff as its not really my thing. Looks nice yeah but I'm more of a basic person. Plain, simple and boring.
Edited by Halo CE Noob Modder117 on Nov 13, 2018 at 02:07 AM

I miss being happy with vanilla halo ce modding but opensauce bump maps and actor varient transformations were just to much for me to resist.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Tagset Released! Nov 13, 2018 07:50 PM (Total replies: 20)

Altheros is thros only that his old account got banned and he did a new one

No idea on how it can infect dead ai in ce but I am making animations for it transform living ai into combat forms using opensauce. That also includes pure forms transforming into other pure forms like in halo 3.

I am working on Halo 3 flood with some what similar animations just be patient.

Go for it, like you said many people do it.

Halo CE General Discussion » OBJ to JMS converter Nov 5, 2018 07:33 PM (Total replies: 9)

Wait what... that is amazing wish I knew that earlier.

Halo CE General Discussion » That UUI Update? Nov 5, 2018 07:32 PM (Total replies: 16)

nice! was really hoping for a an updated one.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » The alpha channel recolouring method? Oct 24, 2018 06:20 PM (Total replies: 3)

there is a change colors option in the actor variant's tag way at the bottom try changing that for the actor variants.

Halo CE General Discussion » Air/Ground Unit Hybrid Oct 21, 2018 09:30 PM (Total replies: 14)

interesting I didn't know that was possible, great job.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT isn't really CMT anymore Oct 21, 2018 09:29 PM (Total replies: 9)

yeah i know but i mean with actual halo 3 animations not halo 2 cause the actual halo 3 animation exporter was never released. all we have or which I know about is the unfinished human combat form released by zteam that has most unarmed animations but no weapon animations.I do love your maps by the way.

Time: Wed November 21, 2018 12:07 PM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website