A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Dabouss 15x
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 27, 2017 01:59 PM
Interests: Things
Your Age: 14
What Games do you play: Halo Custom Edition Halo The Master Chief Collection
Annnd Its Gone!

Post Statistics
Dabouss 15x has contributed to 32 posts out of 464824 total posts (.01%) in 491 days (.07 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » AI Mouth movements Oct 27, 2017 01:59 PM (Total replies: 14)

It Finally compiled but there is one issue. After I have changed it to a dialog file and go to recompile it gives me this exception.

Importing sounds\characters\crewman
Compressing...
Done.
EAX: 0x00000000
EBX: 0x01485701
ECX: 0x00000000
EDX: 0x00000000
EDI: 0x0018F590
ESI: 0x00000000
EBP: 0x0018F468
ESP: 0x0018F458
EIP: 0x77550C52
EXCEPTION halt in .\import_sounds.c,#935: sample_rate==_sound_sample_rate_22k
so i changed the sample rate to 22khz but still no change same error so I tried again but still same thing on both 44khz and 22khz

UPDATE: I FIXED IT! All I had to do was export the sound from audition with 22khz instead of 44khz! Thanks to MatthewDratt And R93 Sniper for your Help!
Edited by Dabouss 15x on Oct 28, 2017 at 02:28 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Mouth movements Oct 27, 2017 11:54 AM (Total replies: 14)

So I used this command in tool tool sounds sounds\characters\crewman\crewman ogg 1 and this is what it said. Importing sounds\characters\crewman\crewman thats it so I tried compiling again and then it says this.

Importing sounds\characters\crewman\crewman
fixed corrupt tag enum field (sample_rate*)
the sound tag 'sounds\characters\crewman\crewman' may be corrupt.
And I know that it is not corrupt so I downloaded the latest .dlls and it still didn't fix it so I watched some video tutorials but still no fix. (I also tried with other sounds but same outcome.)

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Mouth movements Oct 26, 2017 12:19 AM (Total replies: 14)

how i originally made the sound file is using the sound converter by {TLS}Udie but when i ran it through again it made it back into a projectile_impact and no mouth data but how do you do it with tool? Update: when I used tool it gave me an error so I used tool++ and it compiled but when I try to recompile the sound it does nothing any fixes?

Edited by Dabouss 15x on Oct 26, 2017 at 07:07 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Mouth movements Oct 25, 2017 09:44 PM (Total replies: 14)

thanks i was wondering why there was no mouth data on the tag. Also there is script_dialog_player and dialog_other do i choose other? also how do i recompile the sound. (sorry if I sound dumb its my first time messing around with this.)
Edited by Dabouss 15x on Oct 25, 2017 at 09:47 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Mouth movements Oct 25, 2017 09:21 PM (Total replies: 14)

so i tried this script (sound_impulse_start levels\test\orpheus\orpheus_lines\crewman#1 crewman_talk 1) which emits from the biped but his mouth does not move at all is there a way to fix this?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Why Does It Spawn Double The Ai In-Game? Oct 25, 2017 06:26 PM (Total replies: 6)

I tried that and it played like a normal sound but no mouth movements on the actor. I looked in Project Lumoria's files and I found AI Conversations and lines which seems to be how you do it so I tried in my level but still no mouth movements.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Why Does It Spawn Double The Ai In-Game? Oct 22, 2017 08:07 PM (Total replies: 6)

No but I managed to fix this. Another Question I had was how do you use lines for making actors move their mouths to your voice recordings?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Why Does It Spawn Double The Ai In-Game? Oct 22, 2017 02:28 PM (Total replies: 6)

I have had this problem bugging me for the past day where I place and set one starting location for an ai actor I need but in-game it spawns one on top of the other and there is supposed to be ONLY one. any Idea how to fix?
Edited by Dabouss 15x on Oct 22, 2017 at 02:29 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Twinkling Star Effect Aug 13, 2017 06:07 PM (Total replies: 1)

I am making a custom sky tag for Project Warhawk (See Project Warhawk Alpha Update Topic for more on the project.) and I was wondering how do you make the stars in the sky twinkle? (As an example the stars in the dusk and timberland sky tags) Any advice is much appreciated!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Project Warhawk Alpha Update! Aug 3, 2017 07:35 PM (Total replies: 2)

Yes

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Project Warhawk Alpha Update! Aug 2, 2017 11:04 PM (Total replies: 2)

Well Project Warhawk Has Officially hit Alpha version 0.1! And I'm Also Looking For Someone Who is Good At Doing Cinematics For Halo CE Because Doing The Cinematics Myself Is A Pain. And Also I Will Be Releasing The First Five Missions In Mid To Late August if not It Will Be Before 2018. PM Me For info on testing or if you want the cinematics job.

Halo CE General Discussion » Loading player into pelicans? Apr 30, 2017 12:56 PM (Total replies: 9)

ok I tried that script. the animations work correctly but i'm not starting in the pelican.

Halo CE General Discussion » Loading player into pelicans? Apr 23, 2017 03:36 PM (Total replies: 9)

can you give me an example using the template of my script?

Halo CE General Discussion » Loading player into pelicans? Apr 23, 2017 02:19 PM (Total replies: 9)

this is my full script im using

(script startup 1
(fade_in 0 0 0 50)
(unit_enter_vehicle (unit (list_get (players) 0))) zulu "P-riderLF")
(object_create_anew zulu)
(object_teleport zulu 1_play)
(recording_play zulu ext_a_pelican_in)
(sleep 680)
(recording_play_and_delete zulu ext_a_pelican_out)
(sleep 200)
)

this is the error im getting:

[scripts line 4] the "unit_enter_vehicle" call requires exactly 3 arguments
recompiling scripts after scenarios are merged.
[scripts line 1] this left parenthesis is unmatched.: (script startup 1
Edited by Dabouss 15x on Apr 23, 2017 at 03:10 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Loading player into pelicans? Apr 23, 2017 01:45 PM (Total replies: 9)

i tried it but when i try to compile the script in sapien it gives me an error

Here is the script i used: (unit_enter_vehicle (unit (list_get (players) 0))) zulu "P-riderLF")

did i do it right?
Edited by Dabouss 15x on Apr 23, 2017 at 01:48 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Loading player into pelicans? Apr 23, 2017 01:33 PM (Total replies: 9)

So i've been trying to figure this out for a while but you know how in certain halo campaign levels the opening cutscene such as Assault on the control room starts the player in the pelican but then ejects the player starting the mission. so how do i do that What scripts do i use?

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Warhawk Announcement! Feb 5, 2017 02:14 AM (Total replies: 43)

the extra thread was by accident sorry lol
Edited by Dabouss 15x on Feb 5, 2017 at 02:15 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Warhawk Announcement! Feb 3, 2017 12:50 PM (Total replies: 43)

As you might have seen already this project got featured on Halo CE NOW, which is awesome! and for anyone who wants to know the "project" prefix will not stay when the campaign is complete and no i will not be canceling this project at all I will keep developing this project for as long as I can and I am very passionate in this so I will work my best to pull through on this project.

Halo CE General Discussion » Update: Feb 3, 2017 12:49 PM (Total replies: 2)

As you might have seen already this project got featured on Halo CE NOW, which is awesome! and for anyone who wants to know the "project" prefix will not stay when the campaign is complete and no i will not be canceling this project at all I will keep developing this project for as long as I can and I am very passionate in this so I will work my best to pull through on this project.

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Warhawk Announcement! Jan 29, 2017 08:38 PM (Total replies: 43)

no its not related to that but you can learn more from my discord group. pm for discord details

Time: Tue December 12, 2017 5:36 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website