A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Dabouss 15x
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 13, 2017 06:07 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo Custom Edition Halo The Master Chief Collection
Who Needs Them?

Post Statistics
Dabouss 15x has contributed to 24 posts out of 464162 total posts (.01%) in 377 days (.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Twinkling Star Effect Aug 13, 2017 06:07 PM (Total replies: 1)

I am making a custom sky tag for Project Warhawk (See Project Warhawk Alpha Update Topic for more on the project.) and I was wondering how do you make the stars in the sky twinkle? (As an example the stars in the dusk and timberland sky tags) Any advice is much appreciated!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Project Warhawk Alpha Update! Aug 3, 2017 07:35 PM (Total replies: 2)

Yes

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Project Warhawk Alpha Update! Aug 2, 2017 11:04 PM (Total replies: 2)

Well Project Warhawk Has Officially hit Alpha version 0.1! And I'm Also Looking For Someone Who is Good At Doing Cinematics For Halo CE Because Doing The Cinematics Myself Is A Pain. And Also I Will Be Releasing The First Five Missions In Mid To Late August if not It Will Be Before 2018. PM Me For info on testing or if you want the cinematics job.

Halo CE General Discussion » Loading player into pelicans? Apr 30, 2017 12:56 PM (Total replies: 9)

ok I tried that script. the animations work correctly but i'm not starting in the pelican.

Halo CE General Discussion » Loading player into pelicans? Apr 23, 2017 03:36 PM (Total replies: 9)

can you give me an example using the template of my script?

Halo CE General Discussion » Loading player into pelicans? Apr 23, 2017 02:19 PM (Total replies: 9)

this is my full script im using

(script startup 1
(fade_in 0 0 0 50)
(unit_enter_vehicle (unit (list_get (players) 0))) zulu "P-riderLF")
(object_create_anew zulu)
(object_teleport zulu 1_play)
(recording_play zulu ext_a_pelican_in)
(sleep 680)
(recording_play_and_delete zulu ext_a_pelican_out)
(sleep 200)
)

this is the error im getting:

[scripts line 4] the "unit_enter_vehicle" call requires exactly 3 arguments
recompiling scripts after scenarios are merged.
[scripts line 1] this left parenthesis is unmatched.: (script startup 1
Edited by Dabouss 15x on Apr 23, 2017 at 03:10 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Loading player into pelicans? Apr 23, 2017 01:45 PM (Total replies: 9)

i tried it but when i try to compile the script in sapien it gives me an error

Here is the script i used: (unit_enter_vehicle (unit (list_get (players) 0))) zulu "P-riderLF")

did i do it right?
Edited by Dabouss 15x on Apr 23, 2017 at 01:48 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Loading player into pelicans? Apr 23, 2017 01:33 PM (Total replies: 9)

So i've been trying to figure this out for a while but you know how in certain halo campaign levels the opening cutscene such as Assault on the control room starts the player in the pelican but then ejects the player starting the mission. so how do i do that What scripts do i use?

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Warhawk Announcement! Feb 5, 2017 02:14 AM (Total replies: 43)

the extra thread was by accident sorry lol
Edited by Dabouss 15x on Feb 5, 2017 at 02:15 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Warhawk Announcement! Feb 3, 2017 12:50 PM (Total replies: 43)

As you might have seen already this project got featured on Halo CE NOW, which is awesome! and for anyone who wants to know the "project" prefix will not stay when the campaign is complete and no i will not be canceling this project at all I will keep developing this project for as long as I can and I am very passionate in this so I will work my best to pull through on this project.

Halo CE General Discussion » Update: Feb 3, 2017 12:49 PM (Total replies: 2)

As you might have seen already this project got featured on Halo CE NOW, which is awesome! and for anyone who wants to know the "project" prefix will not stay when the campaign is complete and no i will not be canceling this project at all I will keep developing this project for as long as I can and I am very passionate in this so I will work my best to pull through on this project.

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Warhawk Announcement! Jan 29, 2017 08:38 PM (Total replies: 43)

no its not related to that but you can learn more from my discord group. pm for discord details

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Warhawk Announcement! Jan 13, 2017 11:05 PM (Total replies: 43)

Guys if you don't already know i am working on a Halo CE Singleplayer Project Called Hit&Run:Project Warhawk. so far i have a test map that i am offering to anyone who would like to test or modify if you like. The map .rar file will include a 3ds max file so anyone can modify it. Guys here are all of my voice actors so far: our special guest StormUndBlackbird, Mr.Boring.com, ME. for more info or if you would like to use the test map or would like to voice act for the project please contact me via email or Discord my number is #8556

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Open Casting Call Nov 25, 2016 12:29 PM (Total replies: 5)

If you are interested i have some open voice roles that i need filled so if you feel up to it i can send you the scripts!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Lead Animator And BSP Designer Needed! Sep 5, 2016 01:44 PM (Total replies: 18)

I actually sent u a PM on Forums

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Lead Animator And BSP Designer Needed! Sep 5, 2016 12:08 AM (Total replies: 18)

Yeah I will send you one sorry it took me so long to reply been busy Whats your discord name?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Lead Animator And BSP Designer Needed! Sep 2, 2016 11:10 PM (Total replies: 18)

i have said what its about just not in the HaloMaps Forums i have been talking to StormUndBlackbird in his Discord chat. he and 5 other people have said that they would help.

sorry if i was too elusive.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Lead Animator And BSP Designer Needed! Sep 2, 2016 10:58 PM (Total replies: 18)

Yeah but i want my campaign to be different from others. :)

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Lead Animator And BSP Designer Needed! Sep 2, 2016 05:35 PM (Total replies: 18)

idk am I?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Lead Animator And BSP Designer Needed! Sep 2, 2016 02:34 PM (Total replies: 18)

Thats fine as long as you can make a Pretty nice bsp.

Time: Sun August 20, 2017 7:40 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website