A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: tripleking
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 27, 2016 03:38 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
tripleking has contributed to 13 posts out of 461384 total posts (0.00%) in 183 days (.07 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » masters1337 can you help? Sep 27, 2016 03:38 PM (Total replies: 7)

Dat sounds awesome :D you guys are easily gods of halo!

Halo CE General Discussion » masters1337 can you help? Sep 27, 2016 01:51 PM (Total replies: 7)

well that's a good point , but other people could answer as well , those that can help of course :D

Halo CE General Discussion » masters1337 can you help? Sep 27, 2016 01:09 PM (Total replies: 7)

i tried to extract a non yelo a50 spv3 map with hek pro but it gives always a error. i wanted to use the hunters in my halo ai war battles i make , i always play singleplayer i just play around with ai battles.the hunters you guys made are just man pure amazing.
could you help me how to get the hunters.

kind regards
TK

Oh well, i enjoyed spv3 every second of it, i only wanted to explore the erm b30 evolved? idk if that's correct its with the island mission the complete overhaul mission.

kind regards
TK

Edited by tripleking on Sep 27, 2016 at 01:06 PM

well that's a totally dick move of microsoft......skip. halo ce is easier.

so we gonna wait for halo 6 since its 100% confirmed and they are thinking of ai playground this time. hopefully they don't come out with a lame ass excuse....

like i don't know how gamecheat13 on youtube is doing it on hes modded xbox. bravo for those that made it possible, i would have thought if they could do for xbox , pc would too like ripping things from the xbox and port you know that crap. :p , since we know what they say about pc has limitless possibilities only requirement is you know how to do it. ...... :(

Thanks kirby :)
Edited by tripleking on Sep 26, 2016 at 04:36 PM
Edited by tripleking on Sep 26, 2016 at 04:37 PM

so i have seen many times that a xbox modded makes it possible for halo 2 ai playground... how comes that i can't find any mod that spawns ai or any tutorial about making ai vs ai playground for halo 2 pc version... if its possible can someone please learn me how or like send me video or the tools :D <3

kind regards
TK

so i have copy & paste the halo reach tag. and all i get is a bitmap. what i do with it?

halo reach tag : http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6881

i have tried to extract the spv3 but it gives me a error. do i only have to extract the
character folder?

i did try to open the yelo maps of spv3 and when i tried to extract all after some time its stuck or it gives me error.
Edited by tripleking on Sep 25, 2016 at 09:44 AM

ugh....nvm skip :D. its useless
Edited by tripleking on Sep 24, 2016 at 05:24 PM

I already know how too add ai , but i want too add new ai...... like the elites from halo 2 or the brutes or elite honor guards i played halo ce with elite honor guards in it.. i want to have those too. :)

Hey everyone.

I saw allot of maps with ai that have npc that are from halo 2-3 or reach.

i downloaded a halo reach pack but i don't know how to install these new npc and use them in halo custom edition sapien.

source : http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6881

please i want to add new npc thanks :)

kind regards
TK

Edited by tripleking on Sep 24, 2016 at 11:20 AM

But console cheats makes the game crash instantly.

you mean i use the console cheat in the main menu than launch spv3 campaign?

EDIT: i just tried to activate cheat before starting spv3 it still crashes....
why did spv3 not create cheat support or something alternative to just have fun & explore :(

So we have to wait for a trainer that is made for 1.10? well the version 1.10 is been with us since 2014 and yet no one made one. is it impossible?
Edited by tripleking on Sep 24, 2016 at 10:38 AM

thanks for quick answer,
but it doesn't work with spv3 game just instantly crashes without message.
i finished spv3 already but now i want to have fun & explore spv3. :(

can't someone make a special trainer for spv3?

thanks

for my own custom maps with ai it seems cheat like bump possession exist as a console cheat too :) i thought only the development trainer had it. but i think freeze is not among the console cheats.

hey guys

so i always loved to play with DevTrainerV2.11beta & messing around. But for some reason it doesn't work anymore. i have installed halo custom edition 1.10 & opensauce for spv3.
the developers messed with scripts that made the cheats incompatible with their mod.
but i also tried to my own made maps with ai in it, its not working.

source:http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1050

windows 10 64 bit

can someone help?

kind regards
TK

Time: Thu March 23, 2017 10:10 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website