A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Vuthakral
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 2, 2016 12:25 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 20
What Games do you play: All Halo games excluding Xbox One Exclusives.

Post Statistics
Vuthakral has contributed to 2 posts out of 464307 total posts (0.00%) in 384 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » The Problems With the Halo CE Community Oct 2, 2016 12:25 AM (Total replies: 62)

Quote: --- Original message by: Tech
>Taking Halomaps Seriously

>Taking anything on the internet seriously

Halo CE General Discussion » The Problems With the Halo CE Community Oct 1, 2016 01:08 PM (Total replies: 62)

Quote: --- Original message by: HyperLuke
- Discord Servers:
Again, I'm not gonna call out names, but there have dozens upon dozens of time where people have been doing the things above repeatedly, and Admins have done nothing to stop them. There has been times where I have been banned from discord groups where the admin couldn't tell me what I did wrong, yet repeated offenders and literal trolls don't get the treatment they deserve. Sparky's server is getting good at this, but their is another which I won't say the name of which desperately needs some improvement.

Edited by HyperLuke on Oct 1, 2016 at 02:11 AM

I still have the screenshots of all the temper tantrums, harassment, name calling, and etc that you've done, and any of them posted here would likely get me banned. Also "Admins have done nothing to stop them." Is this why you've been unbanned from Sparky's server three times, and users who were "unfairly attacking" you on the server were banned? AKA the server admin doing his job?

Time: Thu October 19, 2017 4:00 PM 469 ms.
A Halo Maps Website