A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Fellow Starstuff
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 29, 2017 10:43 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 21 as of 2016
What Games do you play: Halo 1 & 2...3 if it were on PC, Mario Kart DD, Mario Sunshine, SA2
You are the universe enjoying itself :)

Post Statistics
Fellow Starstuff has contributed to 5 posts out of 463670 total posts (0.00%) in 285 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Thanks MEGA VKNG. Also, do you know what exactly the "odst_material" texture is supposed to be used for? It's a bright green texture on a white background. One user on an old Facepunch forum said that it's akin to a specularity map, is that correct?

Hey everyone. I've imported the ODST model from Halo 3 ODST into Blender, and I'm trying to fully implement all of bungie's image textures in my model, so that I can animate it for a mini machinima. My only problem is that I do not know what some of the texture maps are supposed to be used for.

What are the green and black "cc"-labeled texture maps supposed to be used for on Halo 3 ODST models? For example, a texture for the ODST helmet is named, "odst_helmet_cc". What is this supposed to be used for? Roughness? Specularity? Displacement? Clear coat?

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Jun 22, 2017 07:10 PM (Total replies: 945)

Thanks for the help Extreme110 :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Jun 20, 2017 08:13 PM (Total replies: 945)

Forgive me if someone already asked and got this question answered, but how do I use the ToWav plugin to extract game sounds in Adjutant? I have ToWav.exe in a "ToWav" folder inside the "Plugins" folder in my Adjutant folder. But when I chose a sound tag/file inside Adjutant 4.2 there's no option to extract it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Oct 10, 2016 08:14 PM (Total replies: 945)

Where can I find ToWav.exe in this site? I have .map files and Adjutant, and I'd like to extract game sounds, but I can't seem to find a safe site to download ToWav.exe from.

Time: Fri July 21, 2017 12:32 PM 312 ms.
A Halo Maps Website