A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Lemon
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 20, 2016 08:42 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 20
What Games do you play: Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo: Custom Edition, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Halo2
"You're gonna lose." - Gertie Giggles

Post Statistics
Lemon has contributed to 13 posts out of 462287 total posts (0.00%) in 196 days (.07 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Temporarily Disable Opensauce? Dec 20, 2016 08:42 PM (Total replies: 4)

I wish to disable Opensauce without an uninstallation, because I want to use thirdFOV to use third person. Any ideas?
I've attempted to change the name of "d3d9.dll" but one such file does not exist in my directory.
Plus, Changing the name of "dinput8.dll" gives me an exception error when the game is opened.
Edited by Lemon on Dec 20, 2016 at 08:52 PM
Edited by Lemon on Dec 20, 2016 at 08:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Devmode Active Camouflage troubles. Dec 17, 2016 05:52 PM (Total replies: 3)

cheat_active_camouflage
THat is the command for.. well.. you know.
But, my question is; is there any way to disable it once it is enabled?
cheat_active_camouflage <1-0> does not work.

Halo CE General Discussion » First Person Warthogs Nov 23, 2016 05:42 PM (Total replies: 14)

Assembly doesn't support Halo CE, and Proton currently does not have working tag importation.

Halo CE General Discussion » First Person Warthogs Nov 20, 2016 04:54 PM (Total replies: 14)

Meaning, I can not install Geurilla or Sapien because when I attempt to open the installation, it claims I do not have the game installed, when I do. You can only get those applications from the modpack, and it isn't currently possible to get Guerilla seperate.
Edited by Lemon on Nov 20, 2016 at 04:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » First Person Warthogs Nov 20, 2016 04:22 PM (Total replies: 14)

I use dothalo because I can't get the pack that includes Guerilla even though I've a legit copy of the game itself.

Does Dothalo still work with this? I've done something similar, and it game me some sort of underbonnet cam.

-edit
I have now unchecked the "Third Person" for seat 0. It just gives me some sort of underbonnet cam like sightjacking in HAC2 like i've previously mentioned.
Edited by Lemon on Nov 20, 2016 at 04:33 PM
Edited by Lemon on Nov 20, 2016 at 04:34 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » First Person Warthogs Nov 19, 2016 07:12 PM (Total replies: 14)

Would you mind posting a link to that application? I cannot find it.
Thanks!
Edited by Lemon on Nov 19, 2016 at 07:12 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » First Person Warthogs Nov 5, 2016 04:35 PM (Total replies: 14)

Hello,

I've been trying to solve this for a while now, and I am still persistant. I've tried searching console commands on devmode for a while, and found a command that I am curious about. it is, "object_pvs_set_camera"
If it will help me, can someone teach me how to use it? That would be wonderful.

To help with other ideas, I've thought up something. Is there any way to use a command that locks the flycam in a certain spot welded with a vehicle or object, so that when I move a vehicle, the camera moves with it?

Thank you!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » First Person Warthogs Nov 5, 2016 04:33 PM (Total replies: 2)

Hello,

I've been trying to solve this for a while now, and I am still persistant. I've tried searching console commands on devmode for a while, and found a command that I am curious about. it is, "object_pvs_set_camera"
If it will help me, can someone teach me how to use it? That would be wonderful.

To help with other ideas, I've thought up something. Is there any way to use a command that locks the flycam in a certain spot welded with a vehicle or object, so that when I move a vehicle, the camera moves with it?

Thank you!

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Halo 2 will not install. Oct 29, 2016 10:12 AM (Total replies: 0)

Hello,
This conflict has been resolved.
Edited by Lemon on Oct 29, 2016 at 10:19 AM
Edited by Lemon on Nov 5, 2016 at 04:25 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Locking the freecam with objects? Oct 17, 2016 11:10 AM (Total replies: 10)

At the moment I've still not changed from 1.08 in a while. I can switch to 1.10 and run the game as admin, as well as run the thirdfov as admin? That'll work?

And, that question about HAC2: No, I've never heard of it before now.
Edited by Lemon on Oct 17, 2016 at 11:11 AM

Edit: About the run as admintstator thing on both apps, no, it didn't work.
Edited by Lemon on Oct 17, 2016 at 11:15 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Locking the freecam with objects? Oct 16, 2016 01:24 PM (Total replies: 10)

I've got a thing that allows me to enter "version (version date)ce or not ce, and it changes to that version of the game. I don't know if it actually does, but HaloThirdFOV doesn't work when I switch to 1.10.

Very odd, indeed.

Halo CE General Discussion » Locking the freecam with objects? Oct 16, 2016 10:49 AM (Total replies: 10)

I've tried every third person app I can find. Regular ones, Sky's The Limit 2.0 and the original, I've even tried changing my version of the game to run these things. Yet something's wrong still. It's always an exception.

Halo CE General Discussion » Locking the freecam with objects? Oct 15, 2016 04:26 PM (Total replies: 10)

Ehhhhhmmm, sooo.
I am hoping that somebody knows a devmode command that will allow me to lock the free camera at a certain spot in a vehicle, and it will follow the vehicle in that spot.

In short, I'd like to drive a Warthog, Ghost, or even a Scorpion in a different perspective.

I can use all the help I can get! Thank you!
Edited by Lemon on Oct 15, 2016 at 04:27 PM

Time: Fri April 28, 2017 12:19 AM 297 ms.
A Halo Maps Website