A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: dropshocktomahawk
About Contact
Last Post: May 8, 2017 04:34 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
dropshocktomahawk has contributed to 8 posts out of 464614 total posts (0.00%) in 328 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Final Dreamweb Release May 8, 2017 04:34 PM (Total replies: 53)

Quote: --- Original message by: MEGA_VKNG

Are you referring to these?
https://i.imgur.com/TsUggX5_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

https://i.imgur.com/xkwPNAL_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=high

They couldn't really make it past concept but the helmet should atleast make it for DW2 (Which is for Source engine, but I'll happily release the source (no pun intended) files when they are done over there.)

Edited by MEGA_VKNG on May 8, 2017 at 02:28 PM

No I don't think it was those, that said those are absolutely awesome and now I'm hype af

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Dreamweb Release May 8, 2017 01:35 PM (Total replies: 53)

Not really a content creator, but simply curious, is the MA5X still in this? And is there any custom Spartan armors? I know there was an image of a unique helmet in the thread for this and I'm just curious.

Halo CE General Discussion » Graphical Glitch Nov 7, 2016 09:35 AM (Total replies: 8)

Apologies for the slow reply, but thank you! This worked like a dream.

Halo CE General Discussion » Graphical Glitch Nov 3, 2016 04:02 PM (Total replies: 8)

Honestly, no I haven't, nor do I know how. Would SPv3 or SOI carry enhancements that would end up affecting weapons on vanilla maps? Either way I'm open to trying it if you wouldn't mind explaining how I'd go about it if you have the time.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapon Glitch Please Help Nov 3, 2016 01:41 PM (Total replies: 1)

I am having a graphical error, when I fire a weapon there is no flash coming from any of them? I've turned off safe mode, and did a clean reinstall and for a time it was fixed but soon reverted? I thought it might have something to do with SOI's single player adventure but it affected every weapon in the game custom or vanilla regardless of if SOI's files were present. Please help!

Halo CE General Discussion » Screenshot Help Nov 3, 2016 10:29 AM (Total replies: 4)

I'll give it a shot. Why must OS be such a blessing and a curse?

Halo CE General Discussion » Graphical Glitch Nov 3, 2016 10:27 AM (Total replies: 8)

I'm also having a graphical error, when I fire a weapon there is no flash coming from any of them? I've turned off safe mode, and did a clean reinstall and for a time it was fixed but soon reverted? I thought it might have something to do with SOI's single player adventure but it affected every weapon in the game custom or vanilla regardless of if SOI's files were present. Please help!

Halo CE General Discussion » Screenshot Help Nov 3, 2016 05:54 AM (Total replies: 4)

After configuring CE to take screenshots, whenever I take one all I get is a blank image with a pattern of boxes. What is visible is 4.O.S and press F7 for options etc for OpenSauce, what am I doing wrong?

Time: Tue September 26, 2017 1:46 AM 687 ms.
A Halo Maps Website