A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Hyurak
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 2, 2017 10:06 AM
Interests: Why would i tell you?
Your Age: 15
What Games do you play: Halo, Call Of Duty, Star Wars: JKA/JO

Post Statistics
Hyurak has contributed to 4 posts out of 468175 total posts (0.00%) in 833 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » No voice! (Dialogue) Jan 2, 2017 10:06 AM (Total replies: 2)

It's not about the player, It's about the marine and the covenant don't talk about stuff and things or grunting/screaming in pain when they get shot or died. And no, The dialogue tags came from the original Halo Campaign.

EDIT: I've found the fix by setting my Speaker Configuration to Stereo.

Edited by Hyurak on Jan 3, 2017 at 12:58 AM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » No voice! (Dialogue) Jan 2, 2017 09:13 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hello, I'm having a problem with the dialogue voice and no, not the firing,vehicle,reloading/overheating,explosion,etc sounds.

I've tried playing on A10-D40 maps and almost every map to test if the dialogue is muted, and yet... I can't hear what is everyone saying!
My volume is up on my Audio settings, help!

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Crash to desktop after loading Nov 17, 2016 09:53 AM (Total replies: 2)

Oh, my DLL is just missing but now im having a problem with

"Runtime Error!

Program C:\P...

R6034

An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly.

Please contact the Application's support team for more information." (Sorry, i couldn't post the image cos the forum won't allow me to.)

Any help will be appreciated.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Crash to desktop after loading Nov 17, 2016 04:01 AM (Total replies: 2)

The title says that. Also, the game is working fine yesterday but now I'm getting Constant crashes everytime when the game is loaded (Currently using opensauce, so i had no idea what happens.)

Time: Fri February 22, 2019 2:43 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website