A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: YottaBiter
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 7, 2017 03:08 PM
Interests: Gaming, Movies, Anime, other otaku stuff...
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: HAYLO, DOTA2, Warframe, GTA
Circle of Jerks

Post Statistics
YottaBiter has contributed to 11 posts out of 464824 total posts (0.00%) in 342 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » No Custom Maps With OpenSauce Sep 7, 2017 03:08 PM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: antarctico
is there a way to toggle between OS and HAC2, or do I need to uninstall OS?

You don't need to uninstall OS. Just moving out dinput8.dll from your root game directory and keeping loader.dll in your \controls folder would disable OS/enable HAC2 and vice versa.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Tagset Redux Jul 31, 2017 06:11 AM (Total replies: 64)

Halo 2?? YUCK!

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
make Takedown: Sierra 117

Halo CE General Discussion » HAC2 + OS compat fix Jun 21, 2017 01:59 PM (Total replies: 126)

Quote: --- Original message by: natepley
Is any progress still being made on a fix for Windows 10? My interest in HAC2 is actually just the ability to use a fullscreen borderless window. That way, Halo CE will be compatible with f.lux and players will be able to more comfortably play at night. All that I need from HAC2 is 1920x1080 resolution in windowed mode. I only play single-player, particularly SPV3, so I need Opensauce. Btcc, is there any more simple way add this resolution option into Halo or do I need to install the complete HAC2 whenever it becomes compatible with Opensauce? Thanks!

They have a temporary solution to this on the SBB discord channel. Here you go https://discord.gg/G5vtck
Scroll up!
Edited by YottaBiter on Jun 21, 2017 at 02:04 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Map extinction server. Jun 21, 2017 01:47 PM (Total replies: 2)

I have cancer now

Quote: --- Original message by: Bugnotnotthegreat
I haven't seen a server playing on extinction for a long time.

dat map's a waste of time time anywaysways...

Quote: None of us are very technical people, nor are we experienced in modding, we are just people trying to bring a vision to life, and we need your help.

First of all, you don't just come barging in and make a thread knowing nothing and no amount of work done in the first place.
Secondly, It's not gonna be possible mate. The best of the best even tried to do similar stuff but almost two decades old engine isn't capable enough to do much good. And the amount of time it will require...
Anyways, wanna make campaigns?? Move over to 5 Forge. Make AI. Implement it. BOOM!

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Warhawk Announcement! Feb 8, 2017 01:17 PM (Total replies: 43)

Anyone care to answer my Q? ಠ_ಠ

Halo CE General Discussion » Project Warhawk Announcement! Feb 4, 2017 01:42 AM (Total replies: 43)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
Quote: --- Original message by: Kinnet
So hyped for this! Are you going to show it at CE3 2017 ?

It better be!

Wasn't CE3 2016 supposed to be the last one?

Quote: --- Original message by: mihirgates

any words from sehe?

I think he mistyped the month. Must be 2017.02.13

Any news on this map? Really looking forward to this one! so silent here...

Time: Tue December 12, 2017 5:39 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website