A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: MasterCook
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 30, 2017 11:54 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
MasterCook has contributed to 7 posts out of 464319 total posts (0.00%) in 276 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

http://hce.halomaps.org/?nid=237
This is stating that the firewall is what is prevent my friends to join. They get an "unable to join" warning.

However for windows 10, does the firewall simply prevent people from accessing my network or would if it was really on, would it simply not allow me to go in multiplayer in the first place?

I just don't know what to do at the moment or how to fix this unable to join issue with the new windows 10
Edited by MasterCook on Jan 31, 2017 at 12:03 AM

edit:
It's not like I have an invalid cd key. I have a purchased game and everything but I simply don't get what to do. The link I gave is just way too confusing. Are there any guides that are easier and more straightforward for a windows 10 pc?
Edited by MasterCook on Feb 6, 2017 at 11:31 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Help identify a map Jan 30, 2017 05:37 AM (Total replies: 2)

YES!

Thanks so much!

Halo CE General Discussion » Help identify a map Jan 30, 2017 02:24 AM (Total replies: 2)

I've played this map ages ago but I don't recall it's name.

Basically there's one room that's a small square.
The player all invincible and they either have the assault gun or a pistol.
The floor is made up of many glasstiles that the users must shoot in order to destroy and kill the player underneath.

Any ideas of what it's called?

Awesome, thanks.

Would it also make the game more suitable for 20+ inch screens at 1080p?

I recall playing the game 5 years ago and aside from blood gulch, most people played on custom maps. However right now from the looks of it, most are playing on stock halo maps.
The the few that aren't stock maps that I often see are somewhat populated are bigassv2, extinction, coldsnap and sometimes the flood series. Is everyone experiencing this? Also any reason this is the way it is?

Of course there's tons of custom maps but they're all empty of people.

As an aside, does anyone know any good maps that are simillar to the flood series? A multiplayer experience of single player maps that take the user on an adventure? Something that they could bring their friends along into the server.

It worked! I appreciate it!

Hello everyone, new member here.

Last time I played was maybe 4-5 years ago and I recall there being quite a lot going on and now it seems significantly different. For one, no one is chatting.

I couldn't find how to solve it in here
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?nid=268
Method 2 doesn't work at all, method 3 doesn't work because it says the game is up to date.
And because I don't have a disc drive, method one is out of the question unless I get an ISO

And there seems to be some other things missing but I don't know exactly what, it just doesn't feel the same. Is there a list anywhere of the recent changes or are all the issues on my end?

Edit: Sorry but it seems this more so belongs in a technical help section since after trying to solve the issue, I realized quite a lot is wrong. I can't chat or read it and I can't see who kills who.
Edited by MasterCook on Jan 19, 2017 at 11:24 PM

Time: Sat October 21, 2017 4:20 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website