A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: not m00kz
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 3, 2017 04:08 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
are you pecking kidding me

Post Statistics
not m00kz has contributed to 72 posts out of 463690 total posts (.02%) in 153 days (.47 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Best comment so far on this forum. Jun 3, 2017 04:08 AM (Total replies: 33)

Quote: --- Original message by: Hunter
:L

Halo CE General Discussion » Back again and going for a restart Jun 2, 2017 01:23 AM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halonimator
Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
what are you going to do for content. the successor to SPV3 is recruiting, and some of your ideas are things we wanted to explore with it.

test my newest tagset and find out why its an enhanced halo ce anti-any other halo philosophy specially 343i halos and reach (even if im using all hr assets). My new tagset and my last cmt(the mod i did was a small preview of what i wanted to do-make with halo ce to enhance it)... my new tagset is the enhanced HALO CE evolution it deserves, since fk h2 and 343i halos... specially 343i ones... h3 and hr were only made to undo the damage h2 did to halo CE's single player and h4-5g are cashgrabe made by haters and people who care about money,call of duty and pooin the original HCE and bungie saga.

If i join CMT i will try to help to make the TRUE,BEST,MAGNIFICENT,IMPROVED HALO CE EXPERIENCE... i love halo ce more tan any other except the mp since it suckscompared to h3 and even h2 and hr... i dont consider 343i halo's halo games.

I'd imagine that depends on whether or not your content is anything like your grammar

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Halonimator's sound pack v1 Jun 2, 2017 01:21 AM (Total replies: 9)

can somebody reupload this i really, really want to give it a listen :D

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » No h2 or h3 Marine dialog tags? May 24, 2017 03:55 PM (Total replies: 9)

are we just not gonna talk about the blatant profanity in that image that's been triggering my innocent soul for four days

Edited by not m00kz on May 24, 2017 at 03:58 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Halonimator's sound pack v1 May 24, 2017 03:51 PM (Total replies: 9)

5oud FX eark

Halo CE General Discussion » I found the map editor May 23, 2017 04:43 PM (Total replies: 9)

stop it

Halo CE General Discussion » [xXx] BEST MAP FINAL May 12, 2017 08:59 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: not giraffe
http://C:/Users/giraffe/Desktop/screenshot.jpg

damn son that's some gucci sheez

Halo CE General Discussion » [xXx] BEST MAP FINAL May 12, 2017 04:50 PM (Total replies: 11)

post pics scrub

sell it like you mean it

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Dreamweb Release May 12, 2017 04:38 PM (Total replies: 53)

i'm all about that efficiency.

you know what they say. a picture is worth either a thousand words or ten thousand broken-english vulgarity-ridden haloanimator posts

Halo CE General Discussion » Final Dreamweb Release May 12, 2017 11:42 AM (Total replies: 53)

liar and gay... im saying the true. I use the zteam tags as reference (along the original games). your s#it is false, if not still "fu#k you"

I swear my posts are disappearing

Halo CE General Discussion » Money May 11, 2017 06:23 PM (Total replies: 121)

you seemed to have missed the part where RW didn't do what he did for his own financial gain

Halo CE General Discussion » Money May 11, 2017 01:24 AM (Total replies: 121)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
Do it.
Record yourself and put it on youtube too.

actually.. yeah

do this

Quote: --- Original message by: Twinreaper
Actually this thread does the raise the question about where Microsoft actually stands on the issue, and the most recent 1.10 update provided by Bungie.

Technically, Bungie employees got paid (made profit) by altering and distributing the patch to begin with. Since Bungie is no longer a contracted developer, this in itself is a violation.

if you know anything about the industry, higher ups are generally paid salary, not hourly. they're paid for just existing.

one dude from Bungie, the server dev lead and h1 vet Roger Wolfson, came in like a godly beast and patched the game to point to Bungie master servers and use Bungie's bandwidth. for free. zero compensation or obligation to do so. the dude could have gone golfing in hawaii instead and wouldn't have been be paid any less. he didn't HAVE to patch the game. he did it because he WANTED to.

microsoft support falls off faster than any major software company I've ever seen, and that extends to their games division. they don't even support mcc anymore, so there's no way in hell they'd be assed to patch a dinosaur like ce. a dev who actually cares about his company's legacy picked up microsoft's slack to keep his work alive by preventing what would have undoubtedly been ce's death.

a living, functional product means more incentive for users to buy said product. ce's life as a multiplayer add-on is a financial benefit for microsoft. miniscule as it may be.

do you really think microsoft wouldn't allow that?

Edited by not m00kz on May 11, 2017 at 12:03 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [SOUND] Enable Hardware Acceleration and EAX May 5, 2017 12:10 PM (Total replies: 19)

where did this dll cone from.

why should I blindly trust it to not do some key logging telemetry wizzadry

Halo CE General Discussion » Money May 5, 2017 12:05 PM (Total replies: 121)

90% of current players aren't willing to pay for ce.

What makes you think they'd be willing to pay for a mod for ce

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta May 4, 2017 02:29 PM (Total replies: 110)

lmao it's not so much lore. ask anybody from back in the day and they'll tell you "yeah that e3 presentation was complete bs"

Halo CE General Discussion » Bungie-fying 343i tags May 4, 2017 02:23 PM (Total replies: 14)

it's hardly worthwhile

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! May 3, 2017 11:35 PM (Total replies: 11977)

masterz is a puzzy!

child

Halo CE General Discussion » How to change projectiles May 3, 2017 09:43 PM (Total replies: 9)

in guerilla open the weapon tag and swap out the projectile tag under triggers

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] HAC 2 alpha/preview May 3, 2017 10:46 AM (Total replies: 256)

you already rekt urself with that busted image link

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE]: New Mombasa Beta May 3, 2017 10:45 AM (Total replies: 110)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker
Quote: --- Original message by: not m00kz
and here I was expecting this

even still, good stuff

Is that....er a single shot br?

please don't tell me you've never seen that trailer where literally everything is different than the final game.

centered crosshairs, dual smgs that are actually just a single weapon with animation work done to it, animations clearly made by the h1 animators, etc

Time: Sun July 23, 2017 12:45 PM 344 ms.
A Halo Maps Website