A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: hugh
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 12, 2017 08:20 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
hugh has contributed to 4 posts out of 463380 total posts (0.00%) in 65 days (.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

https://www.halopedia.org/User:Donut_THX_1138/possible_elite

Hey guys so I'm wondering if anyone might have this particular halo ce elite. It looks like it exists, there is a screenshot of it attacking a warthog in another picture in the link above^. Does anyone have it or know where I can get it

Halo CE General Discussion » AI dont appear when I reopen Sapien Apr 24, 2017 06:19 AM (Total replies: 5)

You mean in the properties panel where you can choose the amount to spawn in the normal and insane difficulty level boxes? If so, I already did that

Edited by hugh on Apr 24, 2017 at 06:21 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » AI dont appear when I reopen Sapien Apr 24, 2017 01:41 AM (Total replies: 5)

Hey guys I have an issue with Sapien. So Ive added AI into my map, Ive done all the things you have to do to make the AI work (and I know all the processes involved like setting the editing type to actor variant and choosing the desired character, adding attacking positions, initital position, so on, I've done this several times) I close and reopen Sapien and I don't see any moving elites or grunts or anything of the kind showing. Help please?

Cheers

Hey guys I have an issue with Sapien. So Ive added AI into my map, Ive done all the things you have to do to make the AI work (and I know all the processes involved like setting the editing type to actor variant and choosing the desired character, adding attacking positions, initital position, so on, I've done this several times) I close and reopen Sapien and I don't see any moving elites or grunts or anything of the kind showing. Help please?

Cheers

Time: Tue June 27, 2017 11:31 PM 359 ms.
A Halo Maps Website