A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: TempOcean
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 10, 2017 09:59 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
TempOcean has contributed to 1 posts out of 463730 total posts (0.00%) in 17 days (.06 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] SOI's SIngleplayer Adventure Jul 10, 2017 09:59 PM (Total replies: 246)

I know this thread is basically dead but I just got the files for this mod a few days ago and I need some help. I have the v2 maps which should be fixed, however I am encountering some issues. I had no problems loading and playing A10 but every time I finish the level the game freezes up and shows a Halo 4 UNSC logo and I have to Cntrl-Alt-Delete and force close haloce.exe. When I attempt to start the next mission via 'continue' in the main campaign menu the game freezes on the same UNSC logo and it will not load A30. I tried deleting the save file and restarting my computer which worked for some weird reason, and A30 loaded. Then the famous A30 door exception happened, and I tried a couple things. Eventually I got it to play through and after finishing A30, I played A50 after many deletes and restarts. I am now stuck trying to get B30 to even start but it won't go. I always get the UNSC logo and have to force close haloce.exe. I kept a save file at the last checkpoint for A50 but at this point I don't know what to do to continue, nothing I try has worked. I love the mod and want to finish playing it through, can you guys give me some guidance please?

Time: Wed July 26, 2017 8:34 PM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website