A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: fvr2112
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 14, 2017 02:48 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
fvr2112 has contributed to 2 posts out of 464825 total posts (0.00%) in 61 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

That does seem to be an improvement wrt the UVs and the flipped normals but there's still a glaring issue: the export from adjutant has only 33 "clusters" (submeshes) whereas the sparkedit has around 160. this means many of the meshes are welded together in the adjutant and so the materials aren't separated correctly. i'll try to work on splitting up the objects to see if it's doable time-wise but I certainly appreciate your advice and I'm still looking for someone to do this for me. Thanks!

Hi guys!

I've been trying to get the a30 map exported from the .map to Unity for around 4-5 hours now and I think it'd be better to beg the experts on here for help. I've used SparkEdit to export the map i want to obj but the normals are flipped (fixable in blender), and the UVs are (gone?) wrong. I'd love to get this map exported to obj with the mtl, and I'd be happy to paypal someone who could help me out. Thanks!

Time: Tue December 12, 2017 8:59 AM 141 ms.
A Halo Maps Website