A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: JoshGee
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 24, 2017 01:12 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
JoshGee has contributed to 10 posts out of 464829 total posts (0.00%) in 37 days (.27 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Help With Sapien Editing! Nov 24, 2017 01:12 AM (Total replies: 20)

The downloads on your program don't lie. Just because you poured hours of research doesnt mean anything. Those hours of research could have been crap for all I know.(I have waisted plenty of hours on pointless research as well) You may have helped a few people but the fact is there is alot of people whom your programs have failed. Yeah it may be a little rude of me to point out like this but there needs to be better help provided in this community is my point. Take Note and thank you. :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Help With Sapien Editing! Nov 23, 2017 03:26 PM (Total replies: 20)

You must be another one of Moses bots. Or are the people in this community with helpful knowledge gone already. Your poorly made program is not compatible for my computer. Not my fault you moron. If you wanted to actually help instead of trying to get more download for yourself you would have provided me to a working sentinel file which is how the problem was solved. Quite easily also. Sad how people like you bully off inexperienced people from a good game !

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Driving Nov 19, 2017 12:09 AM (Total replies: 2)

Okay so I got them driving but the driver drives randomly and doesn't go towards the point blocks. He kills my ai in the process !

Halo CE General Discussion » AI Driving Nov 18, 2017 10:31 PM (Total replies: 2)

Does anybody know how to make ai drive. I am familiar with the process on sapien but do not know how to do the final scripting part.

Halo CE General Discussion » Help With Sapien Editing! Nov 9, 2017 04:27 PM (Total replies: 20)

You were talking about running the MEK program and I explained what happened when I tried to run it. Nothing. I will attempt to reinstall your program from your link. Update: Everytime I reinstall it, it already says its installed even though I already uninstalled Python.

Edited by JoshGee on Nov 9, 2017 at 04:34 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Help With Sapien Editing! Nov 9, 2017 04:16 PM (Total replies: 20)

I would have done that but every time I press the mek literally nothing happens

Halo CE General Discussion » Help With Sapien Editing! Nov 9, 2017 03:53 PM (Total replies: 20)

Your programming isnt working correctly i followed your directions and it still failed MEK doesnt open when i reinstall python. Debug has helped showing me the errors i just neeed to find someway of getting those files.
Edited by JoshGee on Nov 9, 2017 at 03:56 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Help With Sapien Editing! Nov 9, 2017 01:20 PM (Total replies: 20)

Mozzarilla no console isn't opening at all. Mozzarella console is but it takes me to the twindow and says ImportError:no module named mozzarilla
Edited by JoshGee on Nov 9, 2017 at 01:35 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Help With Sapien Editing! Nov 9, 2017 01:34 AM (Total replies: 20)

The problem is whenever I try to load any map with sentinels on sapien it doesn't open. I could download a working online map with sentinels,get the scenario file and it still won't open.i downloaded the files off halo maps.org. One of you has to have the answer !
Edited by JoshGee on Nov 9, 2017 at 01:44 AM
Edited by JoshGee on Nov 9, 2017 at 01:54 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Help With Sapien Editing! Nov 7, 2017 09:06 PM (Total replies: 20)

Every time I try to add Sentinel AI to a map it gives me a message saying "Not all the selected tags could be added to palette."

Time: Wed December 13, 2017 4:33 AM 187 ms.
A Halo Maps Website