A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: SenorMexicano
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 12, 2017 03:00 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
SenorMexicano has contributed to 1 posts out of 467817 total posts (0.00%) in 316 days (0.00 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Hi there. Both my Combat Evolved and Custom Edition games crash soon after the initial Halo screen pops up. They are both updated to 1.10 and I have played lots before, so that isn't the issue. I'm using Windows 10, but that was never an issue either.

Curiously, this only started happening after I installed a CD copy of Max Payne. I couldn't get Max Payne to work even after much troubleshooting. For whatever reason, it seems to have completely messed up Halo in the process.

I've already tried running it as administrator, playing in windowed mode, and playing in various compatibility modes, but nothing seems to work. In fullscreen, it gives me no message after crashing. In windowed mode it gives me the default "Halo has stopped working" Windows message. I've also uninstalled Max Payne, but that didn't fix anything. I could always re-install and see if that works, but I'd like to see if there's a solution before falling to that.

Anyone know a solution?

Time: Tue October 23, 2018 12:06 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website