A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: rodrick12345
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 17, 2018 05:00 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
rodrick12345 has contributed to 10 posts out of 465753 total posts (0.00%) in 14 days (.71 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » How do I add vehicles without deleting some? Feb 17, 2018 05:00 AM (Total replies: 1)

Is there a way to add vehicles using the guerilla or similar tools to adding vehicles without needing to delete some of them?? I mean like. When I have to add a vehicle I have to go to the global file and open it with guerilla. Then I scroll down to the vehicles part. Then I Have to delete a vehicle that is already in there and add a new one. But I don't wan't to delete some of them. So how do I add vehicles in without having to delete some???

Halo CE General Discussion » Error with sentinals. How do I fix? Feb 17, 2018 12:11 AM (Total replies: 2)

Thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » Error with sentinals. How do I fix? Feb 16, 2018 02:33 AM (Total replies: 2)

This isn't really the error with sentinels. But it's with a character similar to the sentinels.

debug.txt: 02.15.18 22:16:08 actor cmt\characters\elite\ranger\ranger is flying but was placed in a non-3d-firing-position encounter (encounter_block_1)

Thats the error I got. Something to do with it being placed in a non-3d-firing-position. This error I think it's mostly for flying characters. How do I fix this?

Also If you don't know what i'm talking about it's about me using two things that have to do with HEK(Halo Editing Kit) and HEK(Halo Editing Kit plus). The error came up after I used the tool command.
Edited by rodrick12345 on Feb 16, 2018 at 02:36 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » How do I restart Tags?? Feb 16, 2018 01:50 AM (Total replies: 4)

Is there a way to restart your tags folder. I mean like is there a way to uninstall all the tags from the tags folder to have a restart??? Do I just delete them all in the folder inorder to restart?? Because I have used guerilla on it a lot and didn't make a backup folder. So if you could I need to restart my tags folder.

Halo CE General Discussion » Skins/textures/etc Feb 12, 2018 09:50 PM (Total replies: 2)

For the ai. How do I change their looks, skins, and all that? Am I able to use the HEK kit to do it? Can I use the guerilla to do it? If you could please help.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Question about files/Hek, Hek+ Feb 12, 2018 06:26 PM (Total replies: 1)

I don't know much about using these engines or apps or something. Though what are biped files. I went in to look for some ai tags for characters folder. Then when I find and download one sometimes it only shows biped files at least. But not the actor variant files for sapient. What are these biped files and what are they for?? If you could would you also tell me what all the other file types mean also if you can or would??

Halo CE General Discussion » Sapien + Maps not showing Feb 12, 2018 02:53 PM (Total replies: 2)

After I made or edited a map with sapien. I then used the tool thing to use it for playing in the actuall game. After I used the tool I then played the game, went to multiplayer, maps, but it didn't show. The maps name was "1234." Though it don't show. I don't know if I skipped a step, or did something wrong. I am thinking it's because the game only allows a limited amount of maps which could be it. But even if it is I don't even have an idea on how to remove them. Please help if you can.

Halo CE General Discussion » HEK+ and .NetFramework Feb 12, 2018 02:41 PM (Total replies: 5)

Thanks.

Halo CE General Discussion » HEK+ and .NetFramework Feb 11, 2018 01:42 AM (Total replies: 5)

Thanks. Although. How do you use it? As in just turning things into files sapien can use.
Edited by rodrick12345 on Feb 11, 2018 at 01:44 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » HEK+ and .NetFramework Feb 10, 2018 04:56 PM (Total replies: 5)

The problem is that when I downloaded HEK+, then clicked setup. It shows a message saying I need .NetFramework. But even after I did what it said. It don't work. What should I do?

Time: Fri February 23, 2018 3:24 AM 188 ms.
A Halo Maps Website