A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Danger Wong
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 7, 2018 04:20 PM
Interests: Knives, Reggae, Fishing, Art
Your Age: 42
What Games do you play: Halo

Post Statistics
Danger Wong has contributed to 2 posts out of 467070 total posts (0.00%) in 123 days (.02 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Hey stunt_man. Thanks for all your efforts sorting this out. I have installed Halo CE and trying to get started playing some multiplayer online. I use Windows 10. First things first trying to get my xbox one controller to work with the game. My controller has been working fine with other more modern games. I tried your fix using a previous update and now my won't even recognize my controller. Any ideas on where I may have gone wrong? Or do you have any ideas on how to restore my controller to previous drivers?

Halo CE General Discussion » making Halo great again Mar 23, 2018 10:41 PM (Total replies: 23)

This is my first post on this forum. I used to play Halo CE a long time ago and had such a great time. Back when Halo 2 was the extent of the franchise. I have been pleasantly surprised to see that anyone is still playing this game. I am currently trying to source a copy and jump into whatever action may be left. Hearing all of this talk of the servers being lame to play on because of applied mods and a-holes doesn't sound too fun. Should I save myself the time? Could someone like me find the core group of die hards that still want to do this thing the right way and enjoy the hell out of this game like we always have? I sure hope so. This franchise will never be dead to me. But it will always take two to tango. I'm hopeful.

Time: Sun July 22, 2018 10:41 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website