A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: MilkyShakester
About Contact
Last Post: Jun 4, 2018 06:21 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 25
What Games do you play: Halo, Fallout, Metal Gear, Destiny, Elder Scrolls

Post Statistics
MilkyShakester has contributed to 2 posts out of 467041 total posts (0.00%) in 44 days (.05 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3DS Max Help? Jun 4, 2018 06:21 AM (Total replies: 2)

I just tried it, and holy crap, it works perfectly, thanks! The AMF2 importer even seems a bit more polished than the EMF3 importer. What's the difference between the two? I've only ever known the EMF file type, and I also noticed you can now save as JMF? What's that? Sorry again, I think the last version of Adjutant I had was still in Version 2 somewhere... It's been a very long time like I said.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant 3DS Max Help? Jun 4, 2018 03:37 AM (Total replies: 2)

Hey, so I've been out of the loop for a REALLY long time, decided to get back into playing around with models and such... So I redownloaded the latest version of Adjutant and when I import the EMFs for characters into 3DSMax Design 2013, the bones are all pretty broken. All of the bones seem to be there, but they only affect the left hand and stretch the skin to hell. This happens for every Halo game I've tried, including 3, ODST, Reach, and 4. I swear I've imported EMFs before and everything was rigged fine, so did something change or am I doing something wrong? I could readjust the skin modifier and fix the envelopes and everything, but I don't want to have to do that for EVERY character if there's an easy fix that preserves the original rigging. Thanks to anyone who replies, I know these forums aren't quite as active as they used to be.

Time: Tue July 17, 2018 3:42 PM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website