A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Tachikoma
About Contact
Last Post: Dec 11, 2018 01:20 AM
Interests: Gunpla, weeb shiddd, game dev, losing my Halomaps account
Your Age: 19
What Games do you play: Good ones!
(Formerly Megasean) Revival Map Pack Lead Dev.

Post Statistics
Tachikoma has contributed to 15 posts out of 467804 total posts (0.00%) in 65 days (.23 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

Quote: why was I banned.

misread a rule

Edited by Tachikoma on Dec 11, 2018 at 01:24 AM

You know you didn't have to make a new thread for this, right?

https://discord.gg/jsmdbZE

If you're willing to take a few hours of your life, Killer Instinct (it's even on steam now, but you can get it free on the W10 store) has the Reach armors made to fit the H2A elites already, and you get the benefit of textures that actually fit the model too. Browse a few Xentax threads and they should help you out. That's what I had to do to get my hands on the assets when making Dreamweb.

For the sake of helping you out in the now though, please fix the position of the shoulder pads. They're just... way too angled.
Edited by Tachikoma on Dec 9, 2018 at 01:43 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » CE3ish Video Casting Call Dec 7, 2018 03:51 PM (Total replies: 21)

Would be heading out by next year, but I'd love to help if I can.

Sean here, the guy behind that dreamweb thing.

The BR should have already worked with those animations out of the box.

And pretty much what Michelle said, I only have what was actually released and that's it. I've personally forsaken Dreamweb and don't do anything regarding it anymore.

The Halo 2 Anniversary models are from a variety of sources, mainly Killer Instinct, Halo 5 Forge, and Halo Online (that is where the Marine is from). Nobody in the group had access to any Xbox One tools, especially not back in 2015/2016.

Edited by Tachikoma on Nov 22, 2018 at 05:00 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Nov 6, 2018 04:05 PM (Total replies: 88)

I got uncompressed bitmaps from Moses that will be utilized in the next builds. If you have anything interesting though my PMs are open. I'm happy you like what we have so far! It's only gonna get better from here. I'm keeping track of any and all feedback I get and hope I'll be able to address as much of it as I can. :)
Edited by Tachikoma on Nov 6, 2018 at 04:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Nov 6, 2018 10:24 AM (Total replies: 88)

Quote: --- Original message by: Spartan314
"respective assets"
are you throwing shade lol

n-no? How could I ever throw shade at the literal god emperor, the owner of everyone's content? I didn't mean to credit t3h lag, Bob, Dano, or any of those GROSS, THIEVING people. Of course all credit goes to Masterz1337, the real author of all that content. My apologies, won't happen again.

Also oh crap I hope my mom who isn't even named that doesn't get mad at her college student son, shawn tuchisnky, over a hobby he does for fun but other people take life or death. How awful that would be.

Edited by Tachikoma on Nov 6, 2018 at 01:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Multiteam bipeds - map & scripts included Nov 6, 2018 01:11 AM (Total replies: 5)

Mmmmmm, this could come in handy. Thank you.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Nov 5, 2018 01:40 AM (Total replies: 88)

I COME WITH GIFTS

INTENSITY BETA RELEASE

Figured I'd give you guys a treat to just try out the map, it is a real beta so there's issues, however I've worked very hard on the sandbox so I'm confident there's still fun to be had in it. Please give me your feedback if you try it out! It works with Open Sauce but is not required! (Although recommended for the best visual experience)

The maps gonna go through a bit of a revamp, so the next time you see it it'll be completely different and hopefully you guys will like it a lot. Big plans, it can only go forward from here. Recent events have made me decide to make this not just a good map, but the best map it can possibly be alongside the other ones. I will not be creatively restrained by other people any longer. I do this for the love of the game, not clout and the moment that changes I'm out.

Credits to Il Duce Primo, Arteen, Pope, Jesse, AI, R93 Sniper, Michelle, and anyone else from the CMT team who actually did their respective assets. Anyways have fun and love you guys.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zyi2hbj1ayfdqw5/intensity_beta1%2C6.rar?dl=0

Edited by Tachikoma on Nov 5, 2018 at 01:41 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Oct 27, 2018 02:54 PM (Total replies: 88)

Revival Map Pack.

3 Maps.

When It's Done(TM)

I'm taking a modding hiatus for a bit now because I'm depressed cya.

Join my Discord for any random updates as they happen. I'm also gonna start VCing in there and other shmidt a lot so if you just want a casual spot it's kind of turning into that too.

Quote: Quote: --- Original message by: Destroyer 50
does anyone here know what it feels like to be hated be everyone
picked on all the time bullyed all the time being home alone nearly everyday every year loseing your sanity
has anyone here been scared of everything hu
being called mental just becuase your diffrent
teachers being happy getting me sent home away from other people being used so people can get money

noone i bet has these troubles

Edited by Tachikoma on Oct 27, 2018 at 03:13 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Red Plasma rifle (Halo 1's) Oct 17, 2018 11:26 PM (Total replies: 8)

8 bitmap variations? What a time waster.

Make a white variant of the PR texture, create a new multi with an alpha for color change, and apply all the correct stuff in guerilla. I can do it later when I have some time I suppose but you'd have to cover particles a different way iirc.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreamweb 2 (Monthly Tag Releases) Oct 13, 2018 01:36 AM (Total replies: 88)

I lost my damn Halomaps password for good, RIP sweet prince.

But on the bright side, I get to bump this thread.

My discord is still active, so definitely feel free to hop in from the post above this one.

Here is the announcement of the second map in active development: Gemini from Halo 2. A collaboration between Spiral Heempy and I. Check it out in the latest CE Now below.

https://youtu.be/sk8lsJuw1bI?t=143

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/480251874478391296/497969064744845312/Halo_Custom_Edition_Screenshot_2018.10.05_-_20.11.03.65.png OOPS CANT POST IMAGES XDDD

There's a lot to catch up on in the Discord since I couldn't post on this thread, hopefully it won't be too much like that anymore?

Edited by Tachikoma on Oct 13, 2018 at 01:37 AM

Time: Sun December 16, 2018 1:50 PM 454 ms.
A Halo Maps Website