A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: HomefrontSpartan117
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 18, 2018 01:52 PM
Interests: Video games, watch movies, listen to music, execrise and etc.
Your Age: 28
What Games do you play: Halo, Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein, Assassin creed, Elder Scrolls & Middle Earth
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.

Post Statistics
HomefrontSpartan117 has contributed to 6 posts out of 468079 total posts (0.00%) in 25 days (.24 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Omega Campaign Released! - player feedback Nov 18, 2018 01:52 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Gravemind
do you even have the console enabled? try pressing ~ in the main menu.

i just figured it out, i guess i was suppose to add the console command in the properties area after you right click on it and select properties and then add the "-console" lione in the target area?

Halo CE General Discussion » Omega Campaign Released! - player feedback Nov 17, 2018 10:22 PM (Total replies: 10)

Quote: --- Original message by: Storm
Quote: MMMMM BOIIIIII GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS!

It's time to get out of bed, bash your face on the desk and skip breakfast. Download this god damn map, enjoy the <dennis profanity filter> out of it, and sit around wondering what to do with your life.

If you have no idea how to run a Halo Singleplayer map, first of all, why are you here? Secondly, I've included a readme with a short tutorial.

Also, all the dev files are in there. Tags, scripts and even JMS files. All Max files included are 2016+

https://www.mediafire.com/file/78e1iw1e328h593/omega.zip/file

Hey guys, thanks so much for trying out Omega. If you have any feedback, please leave it here. There will be a sequel to this later on, and all feedback will be used in that huge project!

Hi, how do i load this mod onto halo custom edition? how do i use the console command?

Halo CE General Discussion » That UUI Update? Nov 17, 2018 10:19 PM (Total replies: 16)

Quote: --- Original message by: Halo CE Noob Modder117
That's the one I'm using. Unless there was a newer one elsewhere I'm pretty sure that's the newer UUI. Just wish I could add my missions to those lists...

sounds like there is one out there, but im sure the newer one is on some random website of halo mods.

cause im hoping someone will make a new one soon, cause seems tehre a re still new halo mod campaign, omega was just released and im trying to load the console thing, but a pain in the butt to get to.

Halo CE General Discussion » That UUI Update? Nov 17, 2018 07:08 PM (Total replies: 16)

So is this the custom universal that has campaign, firefight and multiplayer u.i interface one that was from 2014 the last update or is this something different?

the one im referring to is this one: http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=6952

sorry about that, im not good with words on describing technical stuff.

on halo custom edition are there any recent active campaign mods like project lawerson and convert ops for instant? any new ones?

what about custom u.i files?

really thats good to hear, sounds like they finally mastered the A.I. since halo 2 they are more advance in terms of combat and etc.

hopefully it won't be too long to see campaign mods for project cartographer:).
Edited by HomefrontSpartan117 on Oct 28, 2018 at 05:01 PM

Hi there.

I was wondering if there any active mods still for halo custom edition like campaign mods, Custom u.i where it has mod campaign support and etc. i know there is universal u.i one that is 1.1, but i don't think it supports recent mods, last time it was updated was 2014.

so are there any others?

is there other ways to load the mods, is open sauce still active? or is halo mod suport completely dead?

what about halo 2 the pc version?. will mod support increase when project cartographer have more players and campaign modders? or too difficult?

Time: Wed November 21, 2018 9:57 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website