A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Heavensblood
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 8, 2019 02:17 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Heavensblood has contributed to 3 posts out of 469462 total posts (0.00%) in 34 days (.09 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » What does it mean when mcc comes to pc? Nov 8, 2019 02:17 AM (Total replies: 2)

what about animation extractions from reach models? Also just curious if there is a download link for halo wars2 or halo 5?
Edited by Heavensblood on Nov 8, 2019 at 02:18 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » What does it mean when mcc comes to pc? Nov 7, 2019 02:32 PM (Total replies: 2)

will it mean we can extract.map files from the other halo games including animation from reach, etc...?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Animation Issues Oct 17, 2019 09:22 PM (Total replies: 1)

I'm trying to import an animation into 3ds max, but can't get it to work. http://ghost.halomaps.org/bluestreak/animation/ Is the animation importer I am using and the animation tag file is related to halo reach characters. It works fine with models from halo ce, but not reach and that is what I am struggling with.

Steps to make it work with ce models

1/ Using adjutant to extract a mesh and then using 3ds max via AMF importer
2/ after importing I use the animation script from the link above and choose my desired animation and it works fine.

Now! I do the exact same steps for halo reach meshes like cpt keys, but get a bunch of bone errors or something like that.

Just in case your're going to bring up GBXmodels where and how can I get those files from? will it be like adjutant where I can choose what I like and export as such? Because I don't use GBX script when importing the halo ce mesh. Can adjutant also download tags related to animation? I tried and got some things, but not anything for animation
Edited by Heavensblood on Oct 17, 2019 at 09:25 PM

Time: Tue November 19, 2019 6:28 AM 156 ms.
A Halo Maps Website