A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Canvenante
About Contact
Last Post: Nov 19, 2019 04:25 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Canvenante has contributed to 2 posts out of 469496 total posts (0.00%) in 21 days (.10 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Nov 19, 2019 04:25 AM (Total replies: 979)

Okay, thank you for this information. I will try Refinery. However, I watched several tutorials and nothing really explains how to convert a map ".map.dtz" to ".map". Could you help me please ?

EDIT: I want to thank you for your because I finally managed to get the sounds of halo 2 in French thanks to you! To get these sounds, I just found the ".map.dtz" which are in French. Then, thanks to the software "refinery" which allows to open the ".map.dtz" and convert it, I get very easily sounds. May it's a first to have the sounds of Halo 2 in French haha ​​it's been 2 years that I try to extol the sounds
Edited by Canvenante on Nov 19, 2019 at 09:18 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Nov 18, 2019 06:13 PM (Total replies: 979)

Hello how are you ? I come today to ask you for help with the extraction of dialogue/sound of Halo 2 but in French. I tried a lot of things but nothing works. I do not know if you knew it but the .map files in French are in ".map.dtz" format and after doing some research, the ".dtz" files would be compressed files. I am looking for someone to help me extract the dialogues but in French, it is very difficult to do, few French have arrived or even none.
Here is a link with French maps: https://mega.nz/#F!G6hXlKLS!ptUJqaXv9UY3M-xjsTUlew!b2gBma4J
Maybe someone will find a solution or while the software "adjutant" is updated to open the ".map.dtz" and extract the sound effects.
cordially
Edited by Canvenante on Nov 19, 2019 at 04:19 AM

Time: Sun December 8, 2019 2:45 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website