A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: 8full
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 26, 2020 07:04 AM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: Halo

Post Statistics
8full has contributed to 1 posts out of 465497 total posts (0.00%) in 30 days (.03 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Adjutant News and Info! Apr 26, 2020 07:04 AM (Total replies: 980)

Hey thread; sorry in advance if I post-reply incorrectly or something, I (literally) just joined the forums to be able to drop a comment here, as a thanks.

I won't go into it too long, but I found this specific maps forum thread through an archived reddit comment in late 2018 doing a university assignment, and because of it I was not only able to get an A on that research component (yes, Adjutant helped majorly), but also able to complete a dream I've had since I first played Halo 3: ODST as a young'un in 2011: to find an audio file that I've adored ever since I first heard it (this post goes into it if anyone's curious: https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Post/255874869?sort=0&page=0).

I wanted to come here and just drop a big personal thank you for creating and maintaining Adjutant and releasing it for free to use to the community. I have the deepest gratitude that this thread on this forum is still here and that there are people still dropping by to talk map stuff as far as 2019 (and now, 2020?) so that I could stumble across it myself after years of scouring the internet. Thank you so much.

I think that's all, yeah. Sorry if I did the thread-reply-post-thing wrong. Thanks again.

Time: Mon May 25, 2020 5:25 PM 109 ms.
A Halo Maps Website