A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Hasuku
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 25, 2012 06:51 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play: Halo - Ragnarok Online
Z BoLT
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Hasuku has contributed to 49 posts out of 469283 total posts (.01%) in 4,633 days (.01 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:

It was really fun, the hunters gave me quite a hard time : ) I really enjoyed this and cant wait for future maps. the only thing that really made me dissapointed was that there weren't any additions to the levels like on spv2 i really really liked the longer levels.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 24, 2012 07:13 PM (Total replies: 12123)

I have 12.50 Mbps
and a really nice computer,
AND IM NOT EVEN GOING TO DOWNLOAD IT ANYTIME SOON MUAHAHAHAH THE ULTIMATE TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL i dont have halo ce installed yet rofl, and im going to a halo 1 lan tonight so i dont have the time to MUAHAHHA

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 24, 2012 06:56 PM (Total replies: 12123)

This is awesome guys, I havn't played it yet but I'll be a happy camper when I do.
its pretty cool to think that you guys got this far without leaks or serious trolls this time around.
I was really hoping this day would come.

Thank you CMT.
Keep up the hard work and make SPv3 the game that SPv2 could have never been!

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 17, 2012 05:02 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Anything new??

im excited for this I've been a CMT fan since the H2_Maps

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 MC red and blue maya rig model Dec 13, 2010 04:33 PM (Total replies: 3)

Hello, I am in a 3D animation class that uses maya. I have been a part of this forum for a long LONG time even though i dont post much xP. I am making a lockout model for my class and i was wondering if any 1 could do me a favor. I need two halo 2 master chief models (red and blue team) that are file types for maya. I have found quite a few models but none have the skeleton rig that i need. (we have not progressed to rigging yet/)
i will give you credit for your model.
Thank You.

Halo CE General Discussion » The CMT Thread Jun 13, 2010 12:50 PM (Total replies: 206)

rofl at above : )
but uh.. with the new the new team being community mapping team, how long do you suppose until the maps are fresh and finished? (i wantz my vehicle jacking damnit : D)

Halo CE General Discussion » The CMT Thread Jun 10, 2010 05:06 PM (Total replies: 206)

Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20

go to ptions, then video settings, then find decals, and select NO

i already did and it didnt help, but its ok i found the solution. all i needed to do is do all my windows update. now i can run great (without decals)

Quote: --- Original message by: il Duce Primo
type into console object_destroy_all to procede. When you get back to the regular bsps, you'll have to restart the mission and do debug_bsp_aa and then switch_bsp 1 to get to the rest of the level.

when i type object_destroy_all into the console it says it cannot be executed now, so i cant play this map, nor can i play any others because i havnt finished this map...
Edited by Hasuku on Jun 10, 2010 at 05:37 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » The CMT Thread Jun 10, 2010 03:39 PM (Total replies: 206)

When i play when i find my self in battles outside with a lot of enemies and wraiths etc, (on the second map) my comp starts lagging and everything goes in slo motion and it is impossible! the first fight didnt lag me at all. but when i get to the first forunner structure it started lagging and all i did was put my settings lower and it helped, but at these future fights i can put all my settings to the lowest possible and its still horrible... the only thing that i think might fix it is updating my comp with the windows updates. because i had a virus and had to use system restore to go back a month to fix it.. what can i do?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » hce and hpc issue May 30, 2010 03:09 AM (Total replies: 6)

k so what? how? xD

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » hce and hpc issue May 25, 2010 02:08 AM (Total replies: 6)

When i play, i can see the text when i pick weapons up or when i get double-killtacs but i cant see my regular kills or my typing text?

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Feb 17, 2010 08:36 PM (Total replies: 11476)

its the washington memorial!

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 9, 2010 09:00 PM (Total replies: 14969)

does anyone have any maps released with that yet?

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 9, 2010 08:17 PM (Total replies: 14969)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo

Finally, I got someone to animate this MA3CS.

Props to Eyeballman/Jackal Stomper for the animations, hes cool.

http://www.xfire.com/video/201b01/

Edited by Advancebo on Jan 29, 2010 at 08:17 PM
Edited by Advancebo on Jan 29, 2010 at 08:21 PM

OMG this is sick! is there a way to make the zoom go down the gun like in COD rather than in halo? because if not than the reflex sight isnt really needed

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Shut Down Feb 2, 2010 01:17 AM (Total replies: 228)

Well, I grew old of halo ce quite about 2 years ago.. i moved on to halo 2 and halo 3, but SPv2 kept my interest. it kept me clinging on to ce for hope that one day i could see the original engine surpass itself. eventually i started getting tired of halo period, but even so i still kept watch for spv2, then recently i just stopped playing halo period, since MW2 that is. but SPv2 still kept me watching, keeping a third eye open. RIP CMT, i will still keep my eye open, watching, hoping, waiting for the so called impossible/never will finish, to blow everyone away when it comes out.

Yes, I expected this to happen..and I'm sure alot of people on this thread who are reallly upset over this did to, even tho they didnt say so. the main thing keeping us to spv2 isnt knowing that it will comeout. its hope that it will, and that when it will people will be amazed at how halo's campaign was so improved.

i guess in a way CMT isnt dead, because, this incident could have aged a new era in CE, seeing that people will try to make a campaign similar or better than CMT so other players could be blown back like SPv2 would have done.

Normally when i make random posts, its when the official CMT thread hasnt had posts in a while, and afterwards, many MANY posts spring up, 1 time a few pages in 1 day! that was pretty amazing. i felt proud. im hoping that maybe this post, might inspire some of the CMT members to rejoin the group and make SPv2 the most amazing halo mod there is!!
but 1 can only hope. and if not CMT other CE community members, to possibly make a new CMT "in a sense"
well thats all i have to say. if anyone wants to chat my xfire is hasuku

thanks CMT for all the fun! thanks Dennis for helping CMT become so well connected to halomaps. in all seriousness i always felt as if dennis was part of CMT. i mean i know he wasnt, but he contributed to them and helped them become alot more then they were. so now i say goodbye halomaps, back into the shadows i go, hoping, watching from a distance, for CMT to regain their team and make another amazing mod!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Dec 7, 2009 11:45 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: theflea
Quote: --- Original message by: Hasuku
Correction* No one is smarter than someone because everyone always has knowledge that another doesn't. But, you can be more intelligent.
Because being smart is being knowledgeable, and being intelligent is knowing how to use your knowledge in your surroundings, or etc.

Correction* Being educated is being knowledgable which is knowing something another doesnt. being ignorant is being uneducated which is not knowing something another does, being intelligent is complletely based on perseption and adaptability, and being smart is ones ability to understand something without practice.
so here are some examples,
you are ignorant of how to correctly use these words, L0d3x is more educated, intelligent, and smart, than almost anyone i know including Masterz.

i would tell you how your wrong and how you are right, but truthfully.. we are digressing. soooo back on topic..
Is SPV2 still going to have vehicle boarding?
(PS) Is there anyone making a *GOOD* MW2 mod for CE?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Dec 7, 2009 09:05 AM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: L0d3x
I am much smarter than you.

Correction* No one is smarter than someone because everyone always has knowledge that another doesn't. But, you can be more intelligent.
Because being smart is being knowledgeable, and being intelligent is knowing how to use your knowledge in your surroundings, or etc.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Nov 27, 2009 01:15 AM (Total replies: 3743)

I think that we should all stop digressing about irony and get back on topic.
Masterz are you done doing broadcasts?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Nov 24, 2009 12:13 AM (Total replies: 3743)

Yay CMT is not dead!! I love u guyz <3

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Nov 17, 2009 04:03 PM (Total replies: 3743)

wow what happened, is SPv2 not coming out? in september, they said all they had to do is fix a few models and work on the BSPs and now its november almost december, they said it would take a month do do all that but obviously not? did they cancel or are they just doing what they alwase do...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Sep 19, 2009 08:29 PM (Total replies: 3743)

ya mocking cmt is kinda pointless, we've already went through the hater/flamer/troll stage with that recon faggot we dont need more douche opinions. lol and kanye west wtf?

Time: Thu August 22, 2019 2:33 AM 203 ms.
A Halo Maps Website