A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: CLS_GRUNT
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 14, 2014 05:38 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Old

Post Statistics
CLS_GRUNT has contributed to 4028 posts out of 469347 total posts (.86%) in 4,628 days (.87 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 14, 2014 05:38 PM (Total replies: 12123)

someone give me CE so I can do that.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Feb 14, 2014 05:24 PM (Total replies: 12123)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Quote: --- Original message by: HDoan
I'm at least 3% sure Masterz didn't sell H3MT tags.

oh god, its him

H3MT 2014 reunion world tour.

Halo CE General Discussion » Well, this was a pleasant surprise. Nov 11, 2013 06:49 PM (Total replies: 41)

Old people thread?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP] Halo 3 The Pit Oct 23, 2013 05:31 AM (Total replies: 515)

Just an FYI, that terrible model you're working with is actually mine. I made it a couple of years back and it somehow got used and semi completed I guess.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 Foundry Port WIP by Jesse & Sali Nov 25, 2012 01:43 AM (Total replies: 1207)

Looks great, I'm glad people are improving the stuff that the team never quite finished.

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two. Jul 29, 2012 05:59 PM (Total replies: 1793)

It was the voice acting. Besides sounding unprofessional, the actual audio is probably uncompressed and un-filtered.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo StarWars Mod Jul 13, 2012 12:50 AM (Total replies: 79)

I applaud your efforts, it's cool and unique.

However to be honest, it looks like total ass.
The textures looks bland, the models looks inaccurate and boxy, and overall really distract from the potential this mod has.
If anything I would recommend extracting assets from other star wars games, and using those instead.

Halo CE General Discussion » halo 4 forge video Jul 8, 2012 11:48 PM (Total replies: 13)

Quote: --- Original message by: TM_updates
She mentioned something about "Horse Challenges" too.
Inb4 rideable forerunner horses.

They were talking about a popular gauntlet style game-mode that was in halo reach, not literally a "horse".

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 4 Video Jun 10, 2012 12:38 AM (Total replies: 122)

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Well, im definetly not getting Halo 4.

The funny thing is, you will get it.

Quote: --- Original message by: anonymous_2009
The ONLY two reasons, why ripping is bad. Is:

1. The vast majority of rippers do NOT give credit to the original creators of the content.
implying this matters

2. No one learns how to create CUSTOM MADE assets, so the only form of new content is from other games, which will always be EXACTLY the same, so no variation of custom copies.
the amount of logical fallacy in this statement is mind boggling, congrats, you have the reasoning capability of a 12 year old

Halo CE General Discussion » Ok. odd. Feb 23, 2012 08:30 PM (Total replies: 24)

My lazy ans sour baking has formed from peoples past reactions, the sweetener went to waste half the time as people still moaned and got aggressive or ignored. So now im a baker that doesn't care what people think of my "product".

No, your just very immature. The fact is that a great majority of your posts are just crude attacks, when anybody attempts to reason with you, you simply ignore whatever comment is made against you and refute it with a "u mad" "whatever :L"

Halo CE General Discussion » Lumoria: Episode Two. Feb 23, 2012 12:28 AM (Total replies: 1793)

Quote: --- Original message by: DEEhunter
I was recently at a friend's house doing voice over for a film.
He turned an entire wing of the house into a recording studio. He made me sound like glados and 343 guilty spark(in real-time).
I was immediately reminded of your need for a voice actor.
What ever.

343 is just a vocoder (with a flanger) and glados is either autotune or melodyne.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Beta Armor Ability Icons Jan 23, 2012 12:50 AM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: mastur cheef
Thats the whole point, a triangle with an eye in it. Shadow Government my friend.

Yes it's obviously a conspiracy involving a secret organization who wishes to remain unknown yet touts its "symbols" in blatantly obvious places.
Makes perfect sense.

CLS, wtf you chatting? :S

nothing much, just saying how cool and mature you are. and how much i want to be like you

Quote: --- Original message by: SeL
why

you're much cuter as an adorable submissive mexican boy :3

leave the domming to the people with amazing accents

im sorry
its just that hunter is such an inspiration, however, one can dream cant he
one
can dream...

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 BSPs Jan 2, 2012 05:21 PM (Total replies: 61)

Quote: --- Original message by: Masters1337
Quote: --- Original message by: CLS_GRUNT
I believe CV has posted pictures of this as well on the CMT forums.

Mind directing me to this post? Would be interested in seeing what this looks like.

Yes I do mind, but I'm a swell guy who went out of his way to find it anyway.

http://www.modacity.net/forums/showthread.php?23658-We-re-back!-CMT-Returns!&p=600791&viewfull=1#post600791

Thank you very much sir, have a wonderful day.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 BSPs Jan 2, 2012 05:03 AM (Total replies: 61)

I believe CV has posted pictures of this as well on the CMT forums.

Mind directing me to this post? Would be interested in seeing what this looks like.

Quote: --- Original message by: Actual
just like your mother...

oh god, some little nerd giving mouth. speaking of mouth, how is YOUR mothers? think i destroyed it last night :P

get out :)

Great job hunter, you've obviously proved who the alpha male is here! You're so macho, I wish I could grow up and be like you!

Halo CE General Discussion » Slappy Updates - Warning: Pix Dec 26, 2011 01:52 AM (Total replies: 1751)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
I would rather spend my time with my family at the holiday thank you very much.

why would you do that instead of catering to a group of 13 year olds??? I mean I cant imagine anything more fun than spending time on your computer uploading maps.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT RETURNS! New project and team details inside! Dec 18, 2011 05:51 PM (Total replies: 12123)

get rid of all black lines in the hud, makes it look like a cartoon.

Time: Sun September 22, 2019 12:45 AM 282 ms.
A Halo Maps Website