A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Nexus Halo
About Contact
Last Post: Jan 17, 2014 01:11 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 23
What Games do you play: Too many to list.
Halo's Dark Knight http://www.nexushalo.kk5.org/
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Nexus Halo has contributed to 3582 posts out of 464162 total posts (.77%) in 3,831 days (.94 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Old Mappers Jan 17, 2014 01:11 AM (Total replies: 35)

I come by and lurk every so often to see any familiar usernames still making maps. It's cool seeing the same people still making maps from back when I first signed up as DA Death.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach for PC petition. Jul 31, 2010 05:10 PM (Total replies: 219)

I'm still waiting for the Halo 3 for PC petition to come through...

XD Internet Petitions fail.

Ya that's true but with the new capabilities hopefully Forgers will be able to make a much better version of remakes.

I just plan on sticking to Halo CE maps because you figure there will be a bunch of Xbox fans who will be making those Halo 1 maps. Not too many will be remaking Custom maps from this site.

Ya I plan on making my Restriction map but I plan on playing Halo: Reach pretty hard core so if anyone had any good ideas just post them. I was thinking of making Immure.

If you don't know what I'm talking about here is a link to the ViDoc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCcmrL29WII

Since it's going to be way easier to make maps in forge I couldn't but help to think about remaking my maps I made for Halo CE and even the ones I never was able to make. Then I began to think about my favorite maps OTHER people have made in Halo Custom Edition. So shouldn't we make a list of Halo Custom Edition favorites to remake for Reach? Just an idea.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » LIVE MULTIPLAYER!!! Jul 12, 2010 02:51 AM (Total replies: 6)

Quote: --- Original message by: Kills_Alone
That was only Halo 2 for Xbox that has been shut down. The Windows version is still playable (when you can get a server list).

It wasn't just Halo 2. It was the Xbox Live for all of the first Xboxs. You can't play any original Xbox game online anymore.

Halo CE General Discussion » H2-Warlock XeBec's Model Mar 18, 2010 02:56 AM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Barron
Am still here. Glad to see you again

I feel horrible to see this community dieing, i knew it was dieing from the start when i joined but after a while it was like the process speed up.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. The Halo CE community won't be really affected until Dennis decides to take down this site. Users will come and go. This is the most popular place where people come to learn how to make maps and download user created ones. This is our home.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bungie Aerospace Mar 18, 2010 02:52 AM (Total replies: 18)

!!! BUNGIE WORSHIPS SATAN! THE TRIANGLE WITH THE DOT IN THE MIDDLE RESEMBLES THE TRIANGLE AND THE EYE OF SATAN WITHIN! THE LEADERS OF GAME DEVELOPMENT AND OUR ARTISTS ARE GOING TO CHANNEL A PORTAL TO HELL!!!!!!!

/stupidity.

This looks interesting...

Halo CE General Discussion » -TM Mapping Team's "Project Lumoria"- Mar 8, 2010 02:32 AM (Total replies: 884)

I read that you guys are planning on using the default weapons tagset. I think you should make them a little more balanced by weaking the pistol just a bit. That thing is more effective than the sniper rifle.

Halo CE General Discussion » 30 min SP Mar 8, 2010 02:27 AM (Total replies: 329)

Quote: --- Original message by: iHalo
Quote: --- Original message by: Joshflighter
IMHO pelican building is ew...

Just a placeholder. I'm sure he's going to put it as a scenery if this gets put ingame.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Forerunner base....Nothing but errors! Mar 7, 2010 04:13 AM (Total replies: 11)

Heh, that was when I just uploaded those just to upload something. Be sure to weld the verts.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Multiplayer First Look Mar 7, 2010 04:10 AM (Total replies: 181)

Quote: --- Original message by: Eden
This isn't the first time we've seen jetpacks. In Halo 2 you fight two jetpack Heretic elites, and in Halo 3 you fight jet pack Brutes. And I would say the jetpacks in Halo Reach isn't about pressing a button and flying wherever. I would imagine it's similar to the Grav Lift equipment from Halo 3. I'm going to reserve judgement until I see it in action, because right now, we have no idea how the jetpack works.

I wouldn't think it would be an equipment because a jet pack wouldn't normally destroy itself. Sure we have seen the Jet Pack before but that was only for AI. It's going to change game play a lot. Not only will you have to worry about a newb in camo running around with a rocket launcher, now you'll have to worry about a newb in camo FLYING around with a rocket launcher. Chances are it will be a vehicle. It wouldn't make sense for it to be a Armour add-on unless it has a recharge like sprinting in COD.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Multiplayer First Look Mar 4, 2010 02:35 AM (Total replies: 181)

Quote: --- Original message by: K_I_D
I think it looks great. But everyone on this site will manage to rip it to pieces, as if they could make something 1/4 as good.

Let's start now shall we?
lol

Jet packs? Seriously?

Halo CE General Discussion » [REQ] Halo 3 sniper Jan 27, 2010 05:34 PM (Total replies: 36)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Programmer
Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex
http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=4405

That one doesn't show if you have an old graphics card

Who's fault is that then?

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Jan 25, 2010 06:02 PM (Total replies: 813)

Quote: --- Original message by: Advancebo
No, thats a carbine.

Since when did the Carbine have needles sticking out the sides?

Last time I checked they're revising all weapons so that's obviously their new take on the needler.

Sure it's a remix but you should change the structures texture. Last time I checked it's stone not steel.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Request]Sidewinder Firefight Jan 25, 2010 05:54 PM (Total replies: 42)

Here is a modified version of Sidewinder I made for a Machinima I might make. Anyways I think this one would be way better than the actual sidewinder because it's smaller.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo:Reach screening, Spike VGA awards Jan 23, 2010 12:43 AM (Total replies: 813)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dragonmaster91
Quote: --- Original message by: Kiwi
Quote: --- Original message by: K_I_D
Ay you guys wanna uh, stfu and stop being retards? Thanks.

Ay is supposed to have a comma after it.

Uh is supposed to be surrounded by commas, being an interjection.

Stfu is not a word.

Thanks is not a complete sentence.
What about wanna- that is not a word either.

KID, one thing.

Kiwi;

Kiwi, can you search for errors with my colon, semi-colon usage please? Thanks

Back at KID. I know join dates are irrelevant, but Kiwi is like Dennis; he's KNOWN the community.

No, Masters1337 is known throughout the Halo community.
I'm not being a fanboy in anyway. I'm just stating fact.

http://www.xbox.com/en-us/community/developer/rules.htm

Time: Sun August 20, 2017 1:10 PM 265 ms.
A Halo Maps Website