A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Maniac1000
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 2, 2018 11:14 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:

Post Statistics
Maniac1000 has contributed to 6441 posts out of 467800 total posts (1.38%) in 4,313 days (1.49 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » [Tutorial] Fix your copy of Guerilla.exe Aug 2, 2018 11:14 PM (Total replies: 6)

Sounds great, thanks for the info.

Halo CE General Discussion » Unlimited ammo Aug 2, 2018 10:55 PM (Total replies: 5)

Oh sapp server commands.

Sorry I misread.

I don't know any.

Halo CE General Discussion » Unlimited ammo Aug 2, 2018 10:43 PM (Total replies: 5)

It's been a while.
Set clip size or Mag size to 0?

Halo CE General Discussion » Setting the record straight Aug 2, 2018 10:34 PM (Total replies: 37)

Quote: --- Original message by: MatthewDratt
How do you even spend that much on server hosting? Like, what are you even buying? I thought HaloCE3.com costed me too much money and that costs me like $150 a year between the domain/host/mediafire premium.

It's not about any of that.

Halo CE General Discussion » [Tutorial] Fix your copy of Guerilla.exe Aug 2, 2018 10:31 PM (Total replies: 6)

Thanks

That's a half decent post.
Edited by Maniac1000 on Aug 2, 2018 at 10:33 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Setting the record straight Aug 2, 2018 12:23 PM (Total replies: 37)

2 years later, same story.

You should have been more careful of how you try force your opinions on everyone.

Everything you mentioned should have been done for your own reasons, if you are doing it for recognition then you are doing it wrong.

Can it not be extracted to 3ds then recreated to work in ce?

Aether is the way to go for sure.

Halo CE General Discussion » Help, error in cmd Jan 29, 2018 12:18 AM (Total replies: 6)

That error is related to a water plane or a sphere in map.

Quote: --- Original message by: Dennis
Quote: --- Original message by: ScarFOx
So many spammers
Just one. So predictable too. He takes nearly 2 hours of time to create alternate accounts to throw a tantrum like a 5 year old only to have it wiped clean from existence in about 30 seconds of my time. Sad!

Stop banning me, I will never quit.

The official was nothing to write home about, i still enjoy playing the dorito though, and am waiting for 0.6.0

Halo CE General Discussion » BigassV3 Weapon Skins Contest! Aug 26, 2016 07:23 PM (Total replies: 109)

Flanker is not that other person.

Max v9. Is not Max 2009.
Max 2009 would be something like Max v12

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Halo CE Restoration Mod Jun 17, 2016 11:30 PM (Total replies: 24)

Quote: --- Original message by: stunt_man
Is there a way to make the bump maps appear without interaction from a dynamic light, as they do on Xbox? I don't want to have to force players to use OS, but I don't mind using OS tool to compile.

Put a large dynamic light in the centre of your map.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jun 12, 2016 04:40 PM (Total replies: 11475)

Really liking how its looking.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jun 12, 2016 02:59 PM (Total replies: 11475)

Pimpy, those are caused by the "padding" value in RTT settings, i cant remember if you increase or decrease it though.

Import a stock .sky
Check it has regions and all is good.
Export.
Check it has regions and all is good.

Try look at the naming format of the regions of a stock sky and making yours like those.
I think i had this problem before but i cant remember how i fixed it.
Maybe i ended up using transparent_chicago_extended shaders, i dunno.

How is blitz corrupt?

Halo CE General Discussion » Bitmap frame animation Jun 3, 2016 02:12 PM (Total replies: 12)

Make it a sky.

Halo CE General Discussion » Bitmap frame animation Jun 3, 2016 01:19 PM (Total replies: 12)

Quote: --- Original message by: Super Flanker

Again unless some new found method has been discovered I serverely doubt your dream will be bought to fruition.

Apologies for sounding like a debby downer.

I actually made this with the intention of getting it into ce but alas it wasn't possible. :(

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A7YM1_f7GOo

Also here are MY tutorials on sprite creation for ce just incase you were still interested.

Part 1

Part 2

Slightly more advanced p1

Slightly more advanced p2
Edited by Super Flanker on Jun 2, 2016 at 02:58 PM

It would be possible (kinda) to put that nebula in ce.

Time: Sat December 15, 2018 5:25 AM 172 ms.
A Halo Maps Website