A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Geo
About Contact
Last Post: Apr 3, 2010 10:47 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 18
What Games do you play:
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Geo has contributed to 962 posts out of 467785 total posts (.21%) in 4,304 days (.22 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Apr 3, 2010 10:47 PM (Total replies: 11475)

Its a weight. Usually used to balance a piece of machinery like a ski lift or a ghetto crane haha

Halo CE General Discussion » need a team,check this all of you!!! Mar 19, 2010 02:53 PM (Total replies: 22)

Raptor, try not to be so freaking rude, thats uncalled for. And xxltnt3, your going to need to get on a lil mor personal level with all of the members of this community to pull off anything like that.

Instead of trying to make a team, why not just stick around for a bit and see whats going on; maybe you will learn something. :) Then maybe later down the road, you could become involved in this community with a project of your own.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Multiplayer First Look Mar 18, 2010 11:40 PM (Total replies: 181)

I hope its good... Halo 3s multiplayer was apparently supposed to be great too... So much for that.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Mar 18, 2010 10:48 AM (Total replies: 14969)

Lol I was wondering what engine that was... Then I realized it was a shop job...

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Mar 17, 2010 10:35 AM (Total replies: 14969)

Whats the tri count?

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Mar 8, 2010 12:40 PM (Total replies: 14969)

They are pretty accurate, and better than most. I wouldn't even bother changing them.

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 7, 2010 10:32 PM (Total replies: 11475)

Looks mostly accurate. Although I'm pretty sure the control wheel in the middle is inset inward around the edges a bit, and then extruded outwards. Yours is just extruded outwards, and doesn't have the inset.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Reach Multiplayer First Look Mar 6, 2010 12:32 PM (Total replies: 181)

I love how the armor and weapons are starting to take on the worn out, war torn look. Halo 3's armor looked like polished plastic. At least they didn't overshine everything this time round

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Mar 6, 2010 10:52 AM (Total replies: 11475)

It all boils down to the fact that he has a WIP, and this is the WIP thread. Post critique or something useful, or stfu. Seriously, its a simple concept.

I don't find it all that appealing to have earth next to the halo, but whatever, its still something he put work into, even if it wasn't very hard to do.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Mar 6, 2010 01:02 AM (Total replies: 14969)

Its weird how so many people get the rails wrong. You would think that with all the other details being correct, that the rails would be an easy replication. But I guess not...

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Mar 5, 2010 01:06 AM (Total replies: 14969)

Yeah I think so, cuz I'm pretty sure the gun in District 9 is the Denel NTW-20, which is the weapon that the halo sniper was based off of if I'm not mistaken. Someone step in by all means if I'm wrong tho.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Mar 4, 2010 12:16 PM (Total replies: 14969)

Ah ok. I was thinking it was another one of those fake informative/look smart posts. I'm glad your above that

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Mar 4, 2010 12:26 AM (Total replies: 14969)

Quote: --- Original message by: PenGuin1362
Quote: --- Original message by: Geo
Notice the similarity between the F2000 and the Assault Rifle in halo :P

except the F200 wasn't publicly announced until the same year halo was released...so....

Where does my post mention that they copied the design? I was just pointing out the similarities. You people are so quick to sound so smart...

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Mar 2, 2010 10:52 PM (Total replies: 14969)

Notice the similarity between the F2000 and the Assault Rifle in halo :P

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 16, 2010 11:16 PM (Total replies: 14969)

Quote: --- Original message by: Newbkilla
Quote: --- Original message by: Geared
crit(and not from u penguin, i know what ur gonna say(it suks, not real enough,not original, it looks like poo, or something along those lines) and bear in mind those anims are my second time ever doing weapon anims.

To be completely honest, he has the best critique. So don't throw it away..

People will always debate whether this is true or not. Geared thinks hes being a dick just because he didn't sugar coat his crit.

My advice? Build a bridge and get over it.

Looks pretty clean as far as I can tell. Sound quality was bad enough to make me turn my speakers off tho haha

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 15, 2010 01:12 PM (Total replies: 14969)

Not too bad. But whats with the floating scope guard that isn't even guarding the scope?

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Shut Down Feb 12, 2010 12:55 PM (Total replies: 228)

So much humor in this thread...

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 11, 2010 11:15 PM (Total replies: 14969)

Wow peeps. You would think you guys know me better. Since when is taping crosshair to a screen a good idea? I don't think there is a person on this forum who thinks its a good idea.

Hint: I was being sarcastic :)

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 11, 2010 01:21 PM (Total replies: 14969)

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
measure your monitor, find the center, put a small piece of tape there
boom, instant crosshair.

That sounds like a really good idea. You do that man.

Time: Wed December 12, 2018 9:53 PM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website