A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Miso
About Contact
Last Post: Sep 8, 2009 10:18 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
Brownies =D <3

Post Statistics
Miso has contributed to 152 posts out of 464614 total posts (.03%) in 3,818 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Sep 8, 2009 10:18 PM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: ODX
Quote: --- Original message by: RougeSpartan414
It's MPG3 though, right?
Precisely. I don't know how he came up with generation 4.

Precisely. His confusion astounds me. CMT has surely not released any sort of MPG3. Thus an MPG4 cannot exist.

Jag smelar Trollskogen.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 2 Map pack. Sep 3, 2009 06:42 PM (Total replies: 191)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dratt
Quote: --- Original message by: jesse
I will remove the super jump cheat, teleport, camera, and anything that you can use to get out of the level.

Whut why. If you hide it in a place the requires you to get out of the map than whats the point. And also why don't you allow machimators to use the camera anymore, this will be like the 3rd map Ive seen with the camera disabled

Quite possibly because the machinimators in halo ce fail.

I'm sure he can come up with a system to getting to the mystery box without destroying gameplay in each map. Personally, I don't see a point in such a thing, it will probably not sync online, and you can just keep using it until you get the best weapons..

Halo CE General Discussion » high ground Aug 29, 2009 12:10 AM (Total replies: 160)

Let's all just calm down.

It would be cool yes. But really, with a few references and a good modelling tut, you could probably box model the entire map rather easily...

Halo CE General Discussion » So those guys, yeah them... Aug 18, 2009 10:53 PM (Total replies: 389)

I was certain you guys were capable of some decent textures. Very good job on those of foundry.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo Maps Sponsored Official CMT Thread Jul 21, 2009 09:24 AM (Total replies: 3743)

Quote: --- Original message by: UnevenElefant5
Quote: --- Original message by: il Duce Primo
http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1446834/b40nb_056.rar

:awesome:

We need an :awesome: emot around here :(

I've found one for you:

No.

Any-who, I pretty much crapped myself when I saw that texture, granted I'm a tad sick as it is.

Halo CE General Discussion » What do you guys want from the mystery box 0_o Jul 19, 2009 02:49 PM (Total replies: 36)

Sure, we have a lot of battle rifles, but none of them are even halfway decent. I'd put my vote on the battle rifle. Shotguns are my mortal enemy, and always have been.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 3 warthog run in Halo CE? Jul 18, 2009 03:36 PM (Total replies: 238)

Quote: --- Original message by: pwner5889

Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
It should be like this:
*fail here*

Also, I'm hoping you're not serious about that command. You just made my day.

Yes I am serious. The bik video will be located in the map file itself.
Edited by pwner5889 on Jul 18, 2009 at 03:28 PM

I believe they are implying that it will not work because the script is fail.
As well as the previous reasons stated.
But the good news is, you made someone's day! Ya, srsly, that script is a homosexual baby. Beige txt ftw.

Quote: --- Original message by: Donut
Quote: --- Original message by: pakar45
Yeah... mine quit working D: ... it just wont open anymore the little vista donut thing spins for 2 seconds and the process goes away D:

debug.txt. post it.

This. NEVER WORKS!

Halo CE General Discussion » Bridge WIP Jun 27, 2009 02:22 AM (Total replies: 37)

Quote: --- Original message by: Arteen
To be honest I'm not really getting a forerunner vibe from this. It doesn't really resemble any of the usual bridge structures, or any other forerunner structure either. It looks interesting, but not really forerunner.

I'd have to agree. I've noticed a large difference in the railing, and although it looks nice, it just doesn't have that pizazz.

Halo CE General Discussion » Do you have some kind of favorite gun? Jun 24, 2009 07:56 PM (Total replies: 34)

Quote: --- Original message by: Headhunter09
Quote: --- Original message by: Miso
Embedding images can be fail.

*URL here*

Now THAT is a gun.

Because you are not on a picture, you are on a webpage.

Indeed, the solution to my dilemma.

Halo CE General Discussion » Do you have some kind of favorite gun? Jun 24, 2009 11:39 AM (Total replies: 34)

Embedding images can be fail.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://files.turbosquid.com/Preview/Content_on_11_28_2005_00_28_14/deagle%2520empty%2520test0.jpgaeeea3a0-1774-4c9e-98db-4cfc4c416d7bLarge.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.turbosquid.com/FullPreview/Index.cfm/ID/288218&usg=__kMl-CBbph4yqXa_8ECikZy5l2YQ=&h=300&w=400&sz=17&hl=en&start=2&um=1&tbnid=nCU4N1V7tdJFuM:&tbnh=93&tbnw=124&prev=/images%3Fq%3D.50%2Bcal%2Bdesert%2Beagle%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26sa%3DN%26um%3D1

Now THAT is a gun.

Halo CE General Discussion » Adding new avatars to Halomaps Jun 17, 2009 05:01 PM (Total replies: 360)

I would upload a pack, but I don't think anybody here is going to like a whole pack with Tupac Shakur in it :p

Besides I try not to eat any of Denni's precious bandwidth (except for maybe if visiting the site/posting a comment requires some bandwidth usage) It's almost as expensive as coke I hear :)

Halo CE General Discussion » [ASP] Plasma Grenade explosion effects. May 27, 2009 07:51 PM (Total replies: 72)

The explosion is fine as it is right now. I'd have to agree with Dennis on the visor though. But I digress, that is one very nice explosion.

Halo CE General Discussion » Some Yoyorast Island V2 pics May 11, 2009 11:59 PM (Total replies: 98)

Quote: --- Original message by: Newbkilla
He's giving his opinion, and if you cannot accept his, then shut up. You're giving him crap because he's not joining the bandwagon. Just because he doesn't like it means you don't have to nag about it, and give him hell about it.

Oh it is funny, because if he is upset about-a-the opinion then he will not shutup. Oooh, yes...

[/reference]

I can't wait for yoyov2 to be out. I'm been checking it out under the table (I'd rather stay that way, and not post 1 billion times a day [I do this because I try to take very minimal bandwidth{correct me if I'm wrong about the bandwidth}])
Really, all I can say is I support you mentally and verbally (sorry, no cash :( -you too dennis)
So, with all do respect, thank you for the hard work and I bid you adieu.

Halo CE General Discussion » The HCEM Team Apr 29, 2009 11:36 PM (Total replies: 167)

Lol. I like how you hurt my feelings inadvertently... I was mainly trying to focus on the fact that there is not a lot of Halo CE advertising going on with most teams.

But yes, a video with all the newest "fashionable" mods, maps, etc. would suffice.

INADVERTENTLY *ECHO*

Halo CE General Discussion » The HCEM Team Apr 29, 2009 10:21 AM (Total replies: 167)

In my opinion. If Zteam gets done doing there magic. and SOMEONE finishes at least ONE halo 3 map. In addition the map will be VERY good, and on top of the we would have to advertise this sort of stuff. To make people go " Omg, I better go check this out! Halo 3 in CE wtfeck? *GASP* Look at how cool Zteam's crap is!"

Besides that, really if you want to revive CE. You need to advertise some form of eyecandy and actually RELEASE stuff. I.e: work on ONE map instead of like 50 at once. Then release + advertise.
If people have NO IDEA about halo CE then of course they won't play it.

Halo CE General Discussion » Problem starting Halo CE Apr 11, 2009 09:45 PM (Total replies: 9)

Yes I did, and no dice.
I had tool++ in the halo ce directory, I deleted it and no dice.

It's a pretty difficult problem. I think, it stopped working after I installed the latest Geforce 8 series driver. So I'll just wait for another update I suppose and we'll see if the problem is fixed?
Edited by Miso on Apr 11, 2009 at 09:45 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Problem starting Halo CE Apr 10, 2009 10:28 PM (Total replies: 9)

These are my program settings for Halo CE:
http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr6/MisoSkull/?action=view¤t=NVIDIAProgramsettingsantialiasing.jpg

These, are my Global settings:
http://s464.photobucket.com/albums/rr6/MisoSkull/?action=view¤t=NVIDIAGlobalsettingsantialiasing.jpg

If there are errors, please, help me correct them.

Halo CE General Discussion » Problem starting Halo CE Apr 10, 2009 10:14 PM (Total replies: 9)

Then, I suppose with a simple "No." you had no suggestions?

I guess I'll Google some more.

Halo CE General Discussion » Problem starting Halo CE Apr 10, 2009 10:04 PM (Total replies: 9)

That's what I'm checking at this moment.

Edit: Still no luck.

Can you turn off anti aliasing anywhere else, other than NVIDIA control panel?
Edited by Miso on Apr 10, 2009 at 10:10 PM

Time: Mon September 25, 2017 11:34 PM 782 ms.
A Halo Maps Website