A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: _TheArbiter_
About Contact
Last Post: Oct 31, 2017 12:22 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play: halo
"stupidity is an epidemic " - Donut

Post Statistics
_TheArbiter_ has contributed to 1550 posts out of 469283 total posts (.33%) in 4,506 days (.34 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Final update to the MEK Oct 31, 2017 12:22 PM (Total replies: 13)

The end of an era. Thanks for everything you've done for this community!

Hey Mo, any updates?

I have removed the text from this post so as to keep the project more on the downlow and protect it. The project is not dead, it's just hush hush. When it comes out no one but those of you who were here originally will have seen it coming.
Edited by _TheArbiter_ on Apr 14, 2014 at 06:58 PM

Quote: --- Original message by: MosesofEgypt

I do believe that is my Halo Reach M6G I made and released to the public. I'm downloading the map right now to rip it and see. Also to check the readme for credits in case it IS mine.

http://chief-01.deviantart.com/art/Halo-Reach-Magnum-182313558

AND the one thing I did NOT release, just to prove it's mine, the high poly model.

http://chief-01.deviantart.com/art/Halo-Reach-Styled-Magnum-180105522

Also, my insignia is on the bottom. It's the katakana Mo, Se, and Su overlaid on top of each other. Mosesu

Donut, Arby, Chocolate Thunda, and Yoko will vouch for me if it turns out to be mine.

EDIT: After ripping the model, which btw protecting the map only prevents people from using HEK+ on it, I have come to the conclusion that it IS in fact my model.

http://www.imageuploaddirectlink.com/uploads/13652210501.png
Edited by MosesofEgypt on Apr 6, 2013 at 12:21 AM

I approve this.

Give some credit to the maker of such an awesome magnum.

Halo CE General Discussion » Σ Sigma Σ Apr 11, 2010 12:38 AM (Total replies: 34)

Quote: --- Original message by: Slayer117
y dony u just ask Gamma for his scripts. me and him were working on one until ppl hated the bsp we were gonna use.

Nah dont worry. I have mines and they somewhat work, they require some fixes tho. Thanks anyway

Basically everything is done, we just need texturers

Halo CE General Discussion » Σ Sigma Σ Apr 10, 2010 02:34 PM (Total replies: 34)

Well, basically a portable D4NO robot or an army of texture-men

Since the first one is impossible, ill stay with the second one :P

I need people who can texture (quality ones) and that can unwrap and texture using a pre-existing unwrap.

It would really help alot, because my texture skills suck.

PD: I need both weapons and enviroment textures :)

PDD: and yes dee, i missed you too lol
Edited by _TheArbiter_ on Apr 10, 2010 at 02:34 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Σ Sigma Σ Apr 6, 2010 10:34 PM (Total replies: 34)

Greetings from the purgatory

*cough* ahem, no...

Hi, im arby from sigma. Yes we are still alive (sort of), grifball is on halt because math, chemistry and physics are eating my foot, so i spend my free time playing Lineage insted of scripting :D

But ill try to revive this thing somehow... Any help (textures, or anything else) would be greatly appreciated.

Halo CE General Discussion » valhalla Sep 30, 2009 06:18 PM (Total replies: 89)

Quote: --- Original message by: Dark
Quote: --- Original message by: _TheArbiter_
Quote: --- Original message by: Invader Veex
the br is from a really old sigma leak, I think.

Not just the BR, but the whole BSP is of one of our leaked maps. He just changed the hud and added many of the h3mstīs leaked stuff.

Heres the link of the original map:

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=3235

i still wished you guys finished that map :C

Nah it doesnt matter....we got something better coming up ;)

:o pics :D

videos are better :)

but not yet, we are making it even more pretty atm

Halo CE General Discussion » valhalla Sep 30, 2009 06:06 PM (Total replies: 89)

Not just the BR, but the whole BSP is of one of our leaked maps. He just changed the hud and added many of the h3mstīs leaked stuff.

i still wished you guys finished that map :C

Nah it doesnt matter....we got something better coming up ;)

Halo CE General Discussion » Open Sauce maps? Sep 30, 2009 05:40 PM (Total replies: 30)

Quote: --- Original message by: MasterRyan
nice headhunter, I think thats a new record for flaming someone in there own thread.......

Ignore people like headhunter and anyone else that makes that kind of post

Basically the blue box up there with alot of stuff is a script (before you ask what is a script: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scripting_language ) that syncs devices (automatic doors, etc) on the internet

Halo CE General Discussion » valhalla Sep 30, 2009 05:26 PM (Total replies: 89)

Halo CE General Discussion » Super gigantic question list Sep 30, 2009 04:40 PM (Total replies: 15)

Quote: --- Original message by: Delicon20
Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
If you don't check the respawn enabled box, and you don't check the "not initially created" box, they won't appear in Sapien, but they will ingame. If you want them to appear in Sapien, type into the sapien console ai_place [AI ENCOUNTER], replacing [AI ENCOUNTER] with the name of your encounter. Also, the 3 commands I posted above were scripting commands. If you can't script, don't bother.

Sapien Console?what there's a devmode for sapien or something?

yes there is.

Quote: --- Original message by: Gamma927
I actually tried with scripts before, but it failed epically. So long ago...

Quote: --- Original message by: DarkHalo003
What is the Biped-Crush Script? Didn't that sync Vehicle Teleporters or something?

The biped crush script crushes bipeds with heavy objects, like warthogs, to signify booleans. If the biped is dead, then the boolean is true. Otherwise, it's false.

The biped crush thing most likely sucks, since bipeds dont sync themselves completly.

I prefer to move vehicles around, like...

if vehicle A is in trigger A than it will give me back a TRUE, otherwise FALSE.

since vehicles DO sync, it works :)

and before you say "but vehicles respawn", i just attach the vehicles to something to prevent them from moving once i put them there.

Quote: --- Original message by: pwner5889
coughopensaucecough

No.

open sauce is not fairy pixy dust that will solve all your problems. Same goes with scripts

You can do just about anything with scripts. lol Yes, use open scauce.

Sounds like you dont really know how to script.

Go and make AI sync with scripts and then come back and post how you did it.

coughopensaucecough

No.

open sauce is not fairy pixy dust that will solve all your problems. Same goes with scripts

Halo CE General Discussion » Vehicles - Works in Process thread [WIP] Sep 26, 2009 11:49 PM (Total replies: 4974)

Yeah I think it would look better with bitmaps and alphas insted of the "fruitcrate" thing.

Less polly usage and it would probably look better.

Halo CE General Discussion » did the guy who made Mud_skirmish rip Cmt tags? Sep 26, 2009 03:30 PM (Total replies: 118)

Look at it this way:

If steelixIB wouldnt have created the HEK+ you COULDNT protect maps....NOR rip them either.

So in the first place nobody could rip others by "normal" methods

Halo CE General Discussion » ProjectMODS Sep 22, 2009 09:53 PM (Total replies: 25)

Dont mod existing maps. Learn to use the hek and it will feel much better when you make a map by yourself.

I, by my self, im proud my first map wasnt a BG mod, but actually a custom map :) (even tho i didnt know how to set up the shaders haha)

Halo CE General Discussion » ODST firefight all day Sep 22, 2009 02:41 PM (Total replies: 29)

Quote: --- Original message by: Bungie.net
Just in case you havenít heard, your copy of Halo 3: ODST also serves as your invitation to the Halo: Reach multiplayer beta coming in 2010. You donít need a code, an cardboard insert, or anything else. All you need is the disc. Donít lose your copy. Keep it secret, keep it safe, and before you know it youíll be playing Bungieís next big thing.

Hopefully youíre now acclimated to all things Halo 3: ODST. Weíre prepping a fresh article to help you get more out of the game using Bungie.netís unprecedented game integration. If you like stats, leaderboards, and film clips (yup, they work just fine with Halo 3: ODST), you should check back soon to get all the gory details.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Im makeing the swich over Sep 20, 2009 06:54 PM (Total replies: 12)

Its actually better to buy it for xbox :/

Time: Thu August 22, 2019 5:08 PM 266 ms.
A Halo Maps Website