A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: il Duce Primo
About Contact
Last Post: Jul 20, 2017 10:32 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
CMT Team Leader
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
il Duce Primo has contributed to 1667 posts out of 463683 total posts (.36%) in 3,745 days (.45 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Today is Net Neutrality Day Jul 20, 2017 10:32 PM (Total replies: 34)

Net neutrality day was created to defend against fcc from taking back more recent legislation regarding classification of the internet. Thing is the fcc isnt getting rid of net neutrality, but dont worry about that because the people who created it dont want you knowing this. instead they want you to believe that there wont be net neutrality. (fact is thats wrong)

Halo CE General Discussion » Today is Net Neutrality Day Jul 19, 2017 01:22 PM (Total replies: 34)

not biting

Halo CE General Discussion » Today is Net Neutrality Day Jul 14, 2017 08:43 AM (Total replies: 34)

I don't see how making Netflix cheaper is for the greater good. That's a luxury service and so are services provided by big tech companies who have the most to lose. Those tech companies have gotten away with subsidized costs at the detriment of many other businesses.

You already have a deal with an ISP and most likely you would not have to negotiate with each ISP, instead that would be on the ISPs to negotiate among themselves.
Edited by il Duce Primo on Jul 14, 2017 at 08:43 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Today is Net Neutrality Day Jul 13, 2017 10:28 PM (Total replies: 34)

I know that net neutrality does not support people who invest in the infrastructure that create the internet.

Halo CE General Discussion » Today is Net Neutrality Day Jul 13, 2017 07:39 AM (Total replies: 34)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky
https://netneutrality.internetassociation.org/action/
Do you use the Internet? Well, the Internet is in mortal peril. If you are a US Citizen, contact the FCC and/or your local senator to help save it or else creativity and free speech will become history.

Why do i have to even pay my phone bill with this rational? Shouldn't that also be neutral?
Edited by il Duce Primo on Jul 13, 2017 at 07:41 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » [Release] Inferno 0.1 (demo) Jul 7, 2017 09:44 PM (Total replies: 8)

Quote: --- Original message by: sparky

The purpose of Inferno is to be a replacement for the HEK and to go beyond what the HEK does.

The purpose of releasing a version 0.1 is to demonstrate the interface for tags (this is the part of Inferno that replaces Guerilla) and get feedback before applying similar functionality to the rest of it.

Comment now, because once I go ahead and apply the functionality to the other 82 tag file types, I'm going to ignore suggestions to change the behavior of all 83 tag types. It won't be excessively time-consuming to modify thanks to the use of xaml styles, but I will have moved on in the development process.
Edited by sparky on Jul 7, 2017 at 09:09 PM

Whats the purpose of allowing the user to edit variables that seem to be useless? Engine version? how many of those are there?

Halo CE General Discussion » Semi-Official Gallery [WIPS] Jun 9, 2017 04:18 PM (Total replies: 11342)

I've been working on a new competitive 2v2 map, Overflow. Originally the map completely replicated the look of damnation, but I redid most of the geometry to try and get away from looking identical to it by trying to go for a covie/swamp atmosphere.

Seems really cool that youre adding all this to one program. It seems that your making progress toward even being capable of turning pc maps into the xbox version. Currently Ive been using Arsenic to do this but what I don't like about it is it's over complicated and ambitious user interface. Currently Arsenic has alot of features that are not needed due to those features are already capable of being done in other programs. Would you be able to create a stripped down version of a pc to xbox converter with nothing else?

3dsmax8

So this does what Arsenic does?

Halo CE General Discussion » Open letter to CMT and Masterz1337 Jun 1, 2017 10:04 PM (Total replies: 4)

You can start tomorrow

Halo CE General Discussion » Wondering... May 24, 2017 12:11 PM (Total replies: 17)

os is only good for spv3, after that uninstall it and install hac2

Halo CE General Discussion » Money May 23, 2017 04:45 PM (Total replies: 121)

Instead of selling content, get paid to create content by getting sponsored for esports halomapping. Dennis will you be my sponser?

Halo CE General Discussion » Does anyone need AI sync May 16, 2017 08:17 PM (Total replies: 17)

It was not an attempt at "being a dick". I was stating that its an obvious thing that the community has always wanted syncing ai. I don't think this has changed nor will it. So simply stating that if you can and are willing to make this work, then do it. Unless I missed the point of this thread then so be it, but from what I read it sounded like Altis could create syncing ai and was asking if he should do it, which to me seems like a stupid yes.

Yea, stupid people spend over a year making weapons with color changes.
Edited by il Duce Primo on May 16, 2017 at 08:18 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Does anyone need AI sync May 15, 2017 01:16 PM (Total replies: 17)

Obviously people need it. The question is can you do it? Stop selling us on these lies.

Halo CE General Discussion » Money Apr 27, 2017 10:55 PM (Total replies: 121)

There may be less than a handful of people who would purchase this content, and a handful is a generous number. Most likely you will get at best a single person purchasing content for a few bucks. The demographic of people who play this game are not interested in buying tags. Get your head out of your ass.

Halo CE General Discussion » Money Apr 22, 2017 05:11 PM (Total replies: 121)

I would love to see you sell anything first because I doubt you would. Even if you did sell anything it would probably be immaterial for Microsoft to care. Just sell your stuff if you think you can.

Cant wait to try out that upgraded extrude feature. Going to bring my maps to the next level.

wHAT THE HELL IS A MOZZ? O wait is that the name of somethign your programmed that doesntly relate to anything of whatever it does. You want a job doing what you do but clearly express a lack of common sense in how you named it. Your program could be amazing or solve the world's problem but with how you expressed its use is terrible.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mozzarilla v0.9.1 Mar 7, 2017 06:24 PM (Total replies: 84)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Master

Also that's freaking impressive for actually a woman

Now that's rusty.
Edited by il Duce Primo on Mar 7, 2017 at 06:24 PM

Time: Sat July 22, 2017 4:53 PM 562 ms.
A Halo Maps Website