A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: il Duce Primo
About Contact
Last Post: May 24, 2017 12:11 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
CMT Team Leader
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
il Duce Primo has contributed to 1656 posts out of 462986 total posts (.36%) in 3,692 days (.45 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Wondering... May 24, 2017 12:11 PM (Total replies: 17)

os is only good for spv3, after that uninstall it and install hac2

Halo CE General Discussion » Money May 23, 2017 04:45 PM (Total replies: 121)

Instead of selling content, get paid to create content by getting sponsored for esports halomapping. Dennis will you be my sponser?

Halo CE General Discussion » Does anyone need AI sync May 16, 2017 08:17 PM (Total replies: 17)

It was not an attempt at "being a dick". I was stating that its an obvious thing that the community has always wanted syncing ai. I don't think this has changed nor will it. So simply stating that if you can and are willing to make this work, then do it. Unless I missed the point of this thread then so be it, but from what I read it sounded like Altis could create syncing ai and was asking if he should do it, which to me seems like a stupid yes.

Yea, stupid people spend over a year making weapons with color changes.
Edited by il Duce Primo on May 16, 2017 at 08:18 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Does anyone need AI sync May 15, 2017 01:16 PM (Total replies: 17)

Obviously people need it. The question is can you do it? Stop selling us on these lies.

Halo CE General Discussion » Money Apr 27, 2017 10:55 PM (Total replies: 121)

There may be less than a handful of people who would purchase this content, and a handful is a generous number. Most likely you will get at best a single person purchasing content for a few bucks. The demographic of people who play this game are not interested in buying tags. Get your head out of your ass.

Halo CE General Discussion » Money Apr 22, 2017 05:11 PM (Total replies: 121)

I would love to see you sell anything first because I doubt you would. Even if you did sell anything it would probably be immaterial for Microsoft to care. Just sell your stuff if you think you can.

Cant wait to try out that upgraded extrude feature. Going to bring my maps to the next level.

wHAT THE HELL IS A MOZZ? O wait is that the name of somethign your programmed that doesntly relate to anything of whatever it does. You want a job doing what you do but clearly express a lack of common sense in how you named it. Your program could be amazing or solve the world's problem but with how you expressed its use is terrible.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mozzarilla v0.9.1 Mar 7, 2017 06:24 PM (Total replies: 84)

Quote: --- Original message by: The Master

Also that's freaking impressive for actually a woman

Now that's rusty.
Edited by il Duce Primo on Mar 7, 2017 at 06:24 PM

A conservative estimate....? I don't think you know what that word means. A conservative estimate would be the larger time frame you stated rather than the shorter time frame. To put together a team to work on anything CE related is very difficult to do. Putting a team together that can do this project is near impossible due tot he lack of experienced and skilled members. On top of that those skilled members would never touch a project such as this because from experience they would know that this will never come close to being complete. To top it all off people who have the skill set to do this rather work on something smaller, polished, practical, and maybe even original.

Good luck on creating content for the engine. My advice is to work on many small things. Learn from them and soon enough you'll be creating some really cool content.

O yea, do create a team or a network of friends to collaborate with. Will help you learn things and make your experience more enjoyable.

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreams in a Cryotank: Official Halo CE thread. Feb 24, 2017 01:01 PM (Total replies: 52)

Just relooked at original post and it was easy for me to overlook the most important part of your post that was covered in quote tags.

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 24, 2017 10:31 AM (Total replies: 14954)

I like the one thats low poly, textured, and ingame ready

Halo CE General Discussion » Dreams in a Cryotank: Official Halo CE thread. Feb 24, 2017 10:29 AM (Total replies: 52)

Is the goal of this project to import bipeds and weapons from other halo games?

Halo CE General Discussion » We need a new mass file share? Feb 24, 2017 10:26 AM (Total replies: 2)

no thanks, jsut post your new released map in the forums if you want to share it

Halo CE General Discussion » Weapons - Works in Process thread [WIP] Feb 24, 2017 10:24 AM (Total replies: 14954)

make the gun into something you can use in the engine or quit

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV2 actual beta releases Feb 23, 2017 09:15 PM (Total replies: 71)

No these are pre OS.

Halo CE General Discussion » [RELEASE] Mo's Editing Kit (MEK) Feb 23, 2017 08:52 PM (Total replies: 46)

Quote: --- Original message by: MosesofEgypt

Stubbs_Antr_Compiler:
Capable of compiling meta data extracted from a Stubbs the Zombie map into a working animation tag.

Stubbs_Mode_Compiler:
Capable of compiling meta data extracted from a Stubbs the Zombie map into a working model tag.

Stubbs_Soso_Compiler:
Capable of compiling meta data extracted from a Stubbs the Zombie map into a working open sauce shader_model tag.

Edited by MosesofEgypt on Feb 23, 2017 at 07:16 PM

Sounds like something masterz would ask for

Halo CE General Discussion » SPV2 actual beta releases Feb 23, 2017 05:49 PM (Total replies: 71)

I have a bunch of old spv2 builds, are they worth sharing masterz?

You could use max8

Halo CE General Discussion » looking for crazy maps Feb 21, 2017 09:17 PM (Total replies: 17)

Metroid maps are cool

Time: Tue May 30, 2017 3:32 AM 296 ms.
A Halo Maps Website