A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: squeaky
About Contact
Last Post: May 17, 2011 07:47 PM
Interests:
Your Age: 16
What Games do you play: Garrys mod, halo rarely
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
squeaky has contributed to 971 posts out of 469346 total posts (.21%) in 4,493 days (.22 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » CAn you upload maps with copyrighted music? May 17, 2011 07:47 PM (Total replies: 30)

Just give credit to the author(s) and you will be fine. They only care if you are selling their music, if not it is okay, just look at youtube.

Halo CE General Discussion » Requiem - Extinction on Steroids May 17, 2011 07:19 PM (Total replies: 1627)

Looks great, I'd like to see how this map turns out.

Halo CE General Discussion » Why Halo Sucks. May 12, 2010 08:52 PM (Total replies: 47)

Guys, the ring is ROTATING. Heard of centrifugal force? Because of the rotation things are forced against the surface of the ring, gravity would not have enough effect to keep you on the ring strong enough.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about place some objects in a bag and spin the bag in a circle.

edit: Here's a nice little diagram for you http://home.bway.net/rjnoonan/humans_in_space/gravity.gif
Edited by squeaky on May 12, 2010 at 08:55 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Why Halo Sucks. May 11, 2010 10:06 PM (Total replies: 47)

Most of the "phony physics" points don't even relate to physics.. who made this list, even though its a joke its a stupid mistake.

Halo CE General Discussion » Can someone make this map for me? May 11, 2010 09:16 PM (Total replies: 15)

From my understanding that's what he wants, to change the appearance of them.

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Halo 2 Vista Stillcam [Flycam Soon] May 9, 2010 12:55 PM (Total replies: 11)

I've left this place for more than a year now, does this work yet? When I press F2 I'm still in first person.

(Looking back on my older posts, I can't believe how silly I was at 13)

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » where to download halo 2 ????????? May 9, 2010 12:51 PM (Total replies: 23)

All you have to do is go to your local computer game store and find it there.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » I HATE SPAIEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..(HELP) Dec 11, 2008 02:00 AM (Total replies: 7)

You can try to be nice to sapien... then it will work for you.

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Jul 13, 2008 12:08 AM (Total replies: 719)

hey umm can u make chairs that u can sit in? or make something near them that holds u in so u dont have to hold down the crouch key..

all the maps ive ever been in have seats.. but its a pain to stay in em :P

Halo CE General Discussion » RPG_Beta5 sighted Jul 12, 2008 11:41 PM (Total replies: 719)

well sinnce there is an AK-47 sure! :D (omg add a grenade launcher or ima shoot u with it)

Halo 2 Vista General Discussion » Halo 2 Vista Stillcam [Flycam Soon] May 18, 2008 12:26 PM (Total replies: 11)

cmon is there some key combination? cuz F2 does not work and im still in first person.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Sooo... draco tags :| May 8, 2008 08:03 PM (Total replies: 3)

Idk where to look but can some 1 post a link to a tag or a rippable (unprotected) map with the draco in it? Theres no way for me to find out without downloading each map that has the word "draco" in it and checking if i can take the tag.. help the squeak kthxbie

Halo CE General Discussion » wTh? Bug or something D: Mar 18, 2008 10:10 PM (Total replies: 29)

(ןɐǝɹ ɹoɟ sǝʎ) d: ʇɐǝs ʎɯ ɟo ʇno pǝdɯnɾ ı ˙˙˙ןoן ʇı ʍɐs ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɹıɟ ǝɥʇ ʇno ǝɯ pǝʞɐǝɹɟ ɹǝǝuıƃuǝ ǝɥʇ

if u cant read that.. i think ur lazy ppl

i wonder if we can make a use for the engineer in the game like someone finish the think and make it do something... idk wot lol

Halo CE General Discussion » A way to make... Mar 5, 2008 09:29 PM (Total replies: 14)

if this is a super powerfull kill all in one second biped/ ai/ weapon... u got my download.

Edited by squeaky on Mar 5, 2008 at 09:31 PM

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » dennis or someone help me Feb 13, 2008 04:36 PM (Total replies: 20)

dev is made to be limited that way to keep ppl from taking the fun out of the game by jumping in with dev and turning on deathless mode....

Halo CE General Discussion » YoyoV2 : Little Work in Progress + 2 pics Jan 23, 2008 09:12 PM (Total replies: 262)

what about a sky?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help Please Jan 23, 2008 09:08 PM (Total replies: 24)

naw its an upgrade... many people ive talked to hated vista cuz it barely supports halo and its programs...

i called it "upgrade" for a reason. if u want to argue.. talk to me next week when im finished being grounded.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Help Please Jan 23, 2008 01:32 PM (Total replies: 24)

aww cmon! cant u ppl just help him out? not start a flame war!

i havent touched hek for almost a year now... i cant help much but maybe a backup and re-install should fix some issues, also upgrade to XP its more stable and reliable for almost any program out there right now!

Halo CE General Discussion » New map higuy is working on...WOOT :P Jan 20, 2008 02:04 PM (Total replies: 48)

as i was saying on xfire... the bridge in the middle of the map is just pointless... u got soo much ground ARROUND the tiny bottomless pit that u can blow the bridge and it wont change a thing in gameplay!

Halo CE General Discussion » autoaim disable? Jan 16, 2008 02:42 AM (Total replies: 16)

agreed.

Time: Tue September 17, 2019 3:25 AM 219 ms.
A Halo Maps Website