A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: NapalM
About Contact
Last Post: May 2, 2010 07:55 PM
Interests:
Your Age:
What Games do you play:
keke
AIM:
MSN IM:
Yahoo IM:

Post Statistics
NapalM has contributed to 1350 posts out of 411544 total posts (.33%) in 2,613 days (.52 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » rounding edges c4D May 2, 2010 07:55 PM (Total replies: 7)

No, he wants it rounded. You would fillet it.. I have never used C4D just other cad programs, so I have no idea how do do it.

gtx 295

Halo CE General Discussion » Big surprise for ya'll. Feb 7, 2010 05:42 PM (Total replies: 69)

XNA... I lol'ed

Halo CE General Discussion » Big surprise for ya'll. Feb 6, 2010 10:05 PM (Total replies: 69)

Cool, I remember seeing this a while back. nice to see it done.

Halo CE General Discussion » CMT Shut Down Feb 6, 2010 10:03 PM (Total replies: 228)

Lol I feel bad for people who were waiting all 20 years for this.

Halo CE General Discussion » Making the Banshee greenish. Jul 3, 2009 12:22 PM (Total replies: 7)

Just what it sounds like, its the bitmap that is used in the reflection, since halos engine cant acually reflect the world.

TBH I think it would be appitizing to play CTF on that map.

Edited by NapalM on Jul 3, 2009 at 09:27 AM

Like anon said, the halo's gameplay is fine the way it is, but if the netcode was upgraded and there was better rendering.. yum.

singleplayer is singleplayer?

For mp, the ar sucks nuts overall in h1. It's only good if your using it in a close quarters map, or happen to be in one of those gay 1 minute fights with someone else. At a range, the shots are completely random. The autoaim just looks fuc*ing retarded, you see the contrail missing him by about 10 degrees, but he is magically hit?
I dunno.... but alot of the full auto guns for halo 1-:(o)

next time quote everything tool said. I think red is open edges. Find the edges that were hinted at by the wrl import, and CREATE FACES WHERE THE HOLE IS. IF THERE APPEARS TO BE NO HOLE, THEN DELETE THE FACE AND RE CREATE IT.

WITH CAPS LOCK, I DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT NOT CAPITALIZING.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Need help on making textures Jun 28, 2009 12:13 PM (Total replies: 4)

http://www.moddb.com/downloads/creating-a-weapon-for-source
reel gud

convert to editable poly if tis not allready, go to border, and scroll down and cap em.
Look arround

Go to border and cap em, Ive never done that. Usually you just delete the open edges that stl check selects, and recreate them. Make sure your model is converted to a mesh too, when you export it and its an editable poly you tend to get open edges.

Halo CE General Discussion » Modding team needed! [Halo CE: Helljumpers] Jun 26, 2009 11:53 AM (Total replies: 38)

Just a question, is it possible to have the screen zoom in as well for the looking down sights animation?

Halo CE General Discussion » an evil idea! Jun 26, 2009 11:45 AM (Total replies: 60)

make it chain spawn nades... that exceptions E:everyone.E:make the grenade client side only? I know Ive seen client side only in guerilla before, not sure if it was for proj's though. wait... what does projectile is client side only mean? the model?

Edited by NapalM on Jun 26, 2009 at 11:51 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Official [ASP] WIP Thread Jun 25, 2009 05:46 PM (Total replies: 570)

fix the mag, even though it won't be noticed in game..

Halo CE General Discussion » [map] SuperArena Jun 25, 2009 02:30 PM (Total replies: 66)

sorry but sitcoms beat all xD
OFFFFFFFFFFFFTOPICCCCCCCCCCCC
Edited by NapalM on Jun 25, 2009 at 02:30 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » What happened? Jun 25, 2009 01:25 PM (Total replies: 56)

I know how you feel karrde, lol.
A 50 year old man looking up teenagers locations isn't weird at all :X

Halo CE General Discussion » What happened? Jun 25, 2009 09:06 AM (Total replies: 56)

I live to close to Dennis for comfort >.>

Time: Mon September 1, 2014 9:36 AM 407 ms.
A Halo Maps Website