A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: trinitywolf933
About Contact
Last Post: Aug 24, 2010 11:21 PM
Location: lost in my mind <.< >.> whoa its really spacious in here
Interests:
Your Age: 15 and counting
What Games do you play: halo ce rock paper scissors bingo all the cool games
what you lookin at?....fugly
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
trinitywolf933 has contributed to 853 posts out of 469343 total posts (.18%) in 4,445 days (.19 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Server list question Aug 24, 2010 11:21 PM (Total replies: 1)

Hey guys, wolf here with a question. I only have 8 pages of servers and my xfire buddy has 23, we have the same filters and I got the auto update. any other things I can do? We dont even have the same servers.

Halo CE General Discussion » UMP - Uneven Map Pack Jul 31, 2009 03:36 PM (Total replies: 176)

lol I like the RTJ the way he holds him is cool, can't decide if it would look cool to carry him like that or firefighter style, does he have anything he calls out? For some reason he doesn't look natural when being carried, but still great idea, the maps are great too.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 27, 2009 01:08 PM (Total replies: 3202)

That whole left leg looks kind of out of place IMO. I would like to see a flood combat form with sentinal pieces as armor with wires poking through it lol. It would look more like the flood absorbed a sentinel, instead of a Frankenstein concept.

Halo CE General Discussion » Maps with good flyable pelicans. Jul 25, 2009 07:48 PM (Total replies: 39)

It is really practice IMO i got used to the pelican in coldsnap very quickly, while the only thing i hate about it is the turret in the back>8[, maybe it should have had a door that could be raised shut or dropped down to protect the people it carries and I feel it would look cooler to be inside of it lol, i get in the useless seats in the longsword when I'm in it; It sucks when you jump out to soon and fly into the canyon.

Halo CE General Discussion » M$ milking the Halo Cash Cow...again Jul 24, 2009 10:58 PM (Total replies: 124)

Indeed it was.

Halo CE General Discussion » M$ milking the Halo Cash Cow...again Jul 24, 2009 08:10 PM (Total replies: 124)

meh, everyone says that things from their childhood are better then stuff nowadays. Its because of how when you were a kid everything seemed cool, and those memories stay. The reason why watching old tv shows or playing old videogames are fun is because subconciously sp? your brain pulls up the other childhood memories when times were simple. So its a lil mini series, oh well.

Quote: --- Original message by: Donut
they collect your cd keys and send out an IQ test. in order to host a server and be an admin you must score at least a 50 on this test

half of the current severs will go down.

XD i literally cried laughing when i read this.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 21, 2009 06:47 PM (Total replies: 3202)

meh oh well, was a cool part on it >.>

EDIT: woot 61
Edited by trinitywolf933 on Jul 21, 2009 at 06:48 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 21, 2009 12:57 PM (Total replies: 3202)

I notice the custom flood marine is gone....still in the mod?

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 15, 2009 03:02 PM (Total replies: 3202)

Omg does it matter in the end you can't do diddly crap about it so why even post he can do whatever he wishes and sayings its not his won't matter he'll give credit geez besides, not like he works for bungie or anything

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 10, 2009 08:01 PM (Total replies: 3202)

lol sorry forgot about that marine

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 10, 2009 07:10 PM (Total replies: 3202)

dont have to have a HUD lol, since when do you see a helmet on a flood marine combat form, granted i understand it helps the atmosphere.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 4, 2009 11:58 PM (Total replies: 3202)

Wow that first marine flood picture is great, i want to be THAT in a level XD

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 3, 2009 02:00 PM (Total replies: 3202)

i believe he means fighting the elite or being able to run around when the other elite sees the infected one

Halo CE General Discussion » Retreating units / squads Jul 3, 2009 01:58 PM (Total replies: 3)

Not too sure seeing as how i don't delve into things such as guerilla, but i looked in there months back and i remember seeing beserk spelling? as well as retreat might mess around with that.

Halo CE General Discussion » IS THERE Jul 3, 2009 10:15 AM (Total replies: 12)

Well man, if you want it done my only advice would be buy the right programs or decent free versions, and start looking at tutorials, and I could expect you to have this done and nice in maybe a months, years or more if you don't constantly stay on the computer looking up tutorials and practicing.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 1, 2009 04:08 PM (Total replies: 3202)

lol right just messing with you XD

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 1, 2009 12:06 PM (Total replies: 3202)

I know, that could just be an idea for them to kick around, ya know bonus content.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 1, 2009 11:30 AM (Total replies: 3202)

but i mean like you have marines as one team and zombie humans as the other, that was just an example.

Halo CE General Discussion » [WIP][MOD] Flood Campaign Jul 1, 2009 11:12 AM (Total replies: 3202)

I must say, that biped looks very cool, so going through youtube (ah yes the world of videos by anyone who owns a camera) and i came across a gmod zombie survival mod (being as I like zombies, and survival situations that involve such) I thought to myself "Is it possible to incorporate a jury-rigged version of this" I know there have been some people saying that they want to make mods where 1 team is elites, and the other team is marines. Well with my somewhat limited understanding of the script world, i know that isn't possible. but i know reskinning one team is, so would it also be possible to limit one teams ability to pick up weapons but at the same time increasing things like speed, jump, and melee? Then the other only basic thing needed would be team ratios. Humans have majority, zombies have 2 or 3; when the zombies kill a human or the human dies, he be forced to the zombie team. Just wondering if it was a possibility because it would seem to go good with being released with this campaign. keep up the work man.

Time: Thu September 19, 2019 7:24 AM 313 ms.
A Halo Maps Website