A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: Mushi
About Contact
Last Post: Feb 26, 2017 08:02 PM
Interests: Anime otakon 2015!! Cosplayers Drawing Gaming, friendly people
Your Age: 23
What Games do you play: Dragon Nest Blade & Soul Halo Elsword Team Fortress
Halo's Ring is just, Awesome.
Email: {hidden}

Post Statistics
Mushi has contributed to 399 posts out of 464843 total posts (.09%) in 3,800 days (.11 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE General Discussion » Messing with Sky/Fog Feb 26, 2017 08:02 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: i didnt said quit halo, i said if you hate it it's up to you if you wanna leave. Dont be grouchy
Edited by negan2 on Feb 26, 2017 at 06:13 PM

Son, stop posting. You've caused enough damage.

Quote: --- Original message by: Higuy
Just open up whatever sky tag your using and you can edit the fog settings there, along with different sky lighting colors. You'll need to rerun lightmaps on the BSP's though for the new lighting to be applied to the level.

I should have said Eschaton my bad, but yep, I see them. Gonna try editing them right now!! Also thanks you all.

Halo CE General Discussion » Messing with Sky/Fog Feb 26, 2017 02:08 PM (Total replies: 11)

Quote: --- Original message by: negan2

Quote: --- Original message by: Mushi
Is there anyway using halo map tools I can alter the time of day that also effects the environment of the game or is something like that only for HEK?

As for the fog, is it possible to remove it? I never really liked the foggy water in T.S.C
u shouldnt raelly post anythin negative about T.S.C.E

CMT worked really hard on this SP.

if u hate the fog so much in halo why do u play it?
Edited by negan2 on Feb 26, 2017 at 12:25 PM

Is something really that wrong with your head that you needed to pm to tell me to quit halo over water fog? Annnn you're putting words in my mouth about CMT that your blindness stated i'v said something about them.(looks at join date)

Ok, you can go away now.

Anyway

@DeadHamster

Thanks i'll take a look into it, on my old pc back in 06 days it never showed the fog and I could clearly see everything underwater.

Anyone have any sky info also please let me know.

Halo CE General Discussion » Messing with Sky/Fog Feb 26, 2017 12:19 PM (Total replies: 11)

Is there anyway using halo map tools I can alter the time of day that also effects the environment of the game or is something like that only for HEK?

As for the fog, is it possible to remove it? I never really liked the foggy water in T.S.C

Halo CE General Discussion » Old Dev disabled due to windows 10? Feb 2, 2017 11:25 AM (Total replies: 7)

Quote: --- Original message by: giraffe
You are using version 1.07?

Hmmm i'm not sure what version of halo i'm using, I tested this out on Custom edition also and this isn't working all of a sudden. This is just really weird, i'm pretty sure I never updated my halo because bungie shut down all the online servers 2 years ago right? I reinstalled halo combat last year and I reinstalled CE twice due to win 10 acting up on it without patching both i'm sure.

Now that I think about it, it has to be win 10 because I also had to run halo combat as admin due to some really odd reason it refused to play my modded silent cartographer. I would click it any nothing would happen.
Edited by Mushi on Feb 2, 2017 at 11:27 AM

Halo CE General Discussion » Old Dev disabled due to windows 10? Feb 1, 2017 06:33 PM (Total replies: 7)

It was the dev trainer we've all used before we had custom edition.

http://hce.halomaps.org/index.cfm?fid=1050

It doesn't seem to work anymore. Idk why I haven't updated halo none these months and all of a sudden it just stops working?

Halo CE General Discussion » Old Dev disabled due to windows 10? Feb 1, 2017 04:45 PM (Total replies: 7)

I haven't played combat evolved in a few months and remembered i'v had a bunch of funny mods i'v made and used my dev tool on for time stop with them, when using it today nothing works. Has this happen to anyone else? I even ran as admin and that hasn't worked either. I'm thinking it's cause of win 10 because something is always going wrong with win 10...or maybe the final halo update broke it?

Halo CE General Discussion » Need errrr Jan 23, 2017 09:01 AM (Total replies: 4)

It's been...let's see...14..15..16..17...that's...yep that's 6 years right there.

I'm planning on making more Halo map videos and I need some good looking maps. Anyone know any.
I.E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WmUrqSnOGU

Halo CE General Discussion » Haven't people ripped out Halo 3 dialogue? Jul 12, 2016 11:03 AM (Total replies: 2)

I can't recall if they have or haven't but if they have anyone know where I can download them? I would love to hear all those funny lines more clearly.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » OS and Win 10 Jun 25, 2016 12:52 PM (Total replies: 1)

Well thanks to crappy win10 I can't play SPv3 because OS old versions refuse to uninstall so I can install 4.0

SO, anyone has any ideas on how I can get this fixed let me know. And i'v pretty much google everything on fixing this and it seems like none of them worked for anyone even deleting the whole game folder.

Halo CE General Discussion » Is Spikes122 Still around? Apr 8, 2016 03:34 AM (Total replies: 15)

Anyone remember that guy? He made Halo Cloner for Full, CE, and Trial.

Asking cause I still have his old program and wouldn't mind reuploading it here it's just 2 things tho.

1. Some times it will crash your game reasons I can guess is cause after using it, it's not actually cloning it's more like opening up Player 2 to join the game (you have different weapons I.E the silent cartographer player 2 starts off with a rifle and plasma pistol after dying like on xbox after his death if I recall)

2. Well....it's sort of a virus but not ( I can't put it in words OK?) Iv had it auto deleted from my system a couple of times after putting it on my desktop (dam you windows defender!)

Overall it's still a pretty good tool. I'v used it loads of times during cutscenes due to Master chief not being able to move around freely even if you turn off the cinematic hud you're still stuck. Using the clone I would spawn my self then warp to where the cutscene is and have some fun with it. Other things too like shooting a gun then cloning my self and the gun is still firing, or driving a vehicle.

The annoying part of the tool.

While cloning shooting a weapon I.E assault rifle your screen would still shake while the gun is being fired.

If your clone dies you will spawn again and 2 things will either happen, you crash or the level resets.

If the clone gets damaged so do you (just damage effects on your screen)

IF you spawn too many clones then......well you should know what comes next.

Cannot recall anything else for now.

I think I have both versions of the Full Halo cloner, v2 was for online play to clone pretty much everyone in the server.....not..really much of a point doing that when it CRASHED EVERYONE (good times)

*Edit

Forgot to note.

Using bump possession if you're having problems should fix it, just not in cutscenes.
Edited by Mushi on Apr 8, 2016 at 03:38 AM

General Machinima Discussions » Halo showcase Dec 14, 2015 07:03 PM (Total replies: 2)

The Dood that made the Death Island Menu is a freakin legend I LOVE IT.
https://youtu.be/gO7UfObLho8

And The Library
https://youtu.be/bU-BLwpUEsA
Edited by Mushi on Dec 14, 2015 at 07:58 PM

God...Thank this person for helping all of us. Now if only you could help me with my Mis problems for win 10...

Anyway thanks again.

Halo CE General Discussion » Game won't even start Dec 10, 2015 08:17 AM (Total replies: 11)

I have to go with, it is Win 10.

Some things iv installed in the past then upgraded to win 10 moved to the temp folder (who the hell smart idea was that) I always clean my temp folder and when trying ti uninstall Opensause I cannot along with some other stuff due to win 10 uninstalling .msi files were moved to my temp folder =.=;; which I cleaned out.

Halo CE General Discussion » Game won't even start Dec 9, 2015 03:51 PM (Total replies: 11)

I had a long paragraph about to post and what happens, I get logged out -.-;;

Anyway i'll wait like Tucker said and see what happens.

Halo CE General Discussion » Game won't even start Dec 9, 2015 02:21 PM (Total replies: 11)

*sigh* why..I bet it's cause of win 10 but it was working even after I installed win 10.

I know it has to be a small chance for me.

*Sigh* Got damit anyone know how I can get this fixed! I just woke up to get ready to video more Halo/other games and what happens when I start up Halo? I randomly closes...

No popups no errors just closes, uninstalled reinstalled same thing happening. Please tell me you guys have a fix for this.

General Machinima Discussions » Halo showcase Dec 9, 2015 02:03 AM (Total replies: 2)

Alright so my plan all these years were to pretty much showcase (As the title) Halo Maps on my free time. What i'm doing for now is showing the UI Maps from Old to New, Check it out if you guys (and maybe cause but fad chance of that) are interested.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheArtofHalo

I'm just getting started.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1 Png Logo Dec 8, 2015 12:19 AM (Total replies: 18)

You are D MAN....MAN! Thanks a bunch!

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1 Png Logo Dec 7, 2015 09:25 PM (Total replies: 18)

Quote: --- Original message by: Maniac1000
http://i.imgur.com/aj0lo6H.png

Tiff so you can tone down or remove the blue outer- https://www.mediafire.com/?weqlgt9mg0v48n5

Actually that glow looks sick but that's not what i'm talkin about x.x (keeps anyway lmao)

The OTHER background that's behind the halo logo, covenant sign is what I should have said but I couldn't think of it at the time.

Edit*

Ah ok R93_Sniper I get it but i'm not pro with photoshop. I see it worked tho but uhh..
Edited by Mushi on Dec 7, 2015 at 09:29 PM

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1 Png Logo Dec 7, 2015 05:45 PM (Total replies: 18)

R93_Sniper

You know where I can find the 3rd image without having the black background!

That first image I used so much when I was younger lol Wish it was a bigger size of it now.

Halo CE General Discussion » Halo 1 Png Logo Dec 7, 2015 03:47 PM (Total replies: 18)

I'm looking for a special one, I thought i'v seen it in Halo Editing Kit long ago but seems it's either removed, I dreamed it or it was never there but yeah. Anyone know where I can get a clear photo of this.

I'm looking for the Halo mix with the background.....w/e that covenant stuff is.
Edited by Mushi on Dec 7, 2015 at 03:50 PM

Time: Thu December 14, 2017 7:30 PM 375 ms.
A Halo Maps Website