A Community discussion forum for Halo Custom Edition, Halo 2 Vista, Portal and Halo Machinima

Home  Search Register  Login Member ListRecent Posts

Viewing User Profile for: BlueBlaze55
About Contact
Last Post: May 30, 2011 11:44 AM
Interests:
Your Age: 17
What Games do you play:
burn burn...

Post Statistics
BlueBlaze55 has contributed to 146 posts out of 464595 total posts (.03%) in 3,763 days (.04 posts per day).

20 Most recent posts:
Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Tool Material Error May 30, 2011 11:44 AM (Total replies: 2)

Thanks, I do not have the error anymore.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Tool Material Error May 30, 2011 02:31 AM (Total replies: 2)

EAX: 0x00000000
EBX: 0x030B0D01
ECX: 0x00000000
EDX: 0x00000000
EDI: 0x0018F128
ESI: 0x00000000
EBP: 0x0018F000
ESP: 0x0018EFF0
EIP: 0x76FF0C42, 83 C4 04 C2 ?????
EXCEPTION halt in .\intermediate_geometry.c,#444: triangle->material_index>=0 &&
triangle->material_index<old_material_count

Can somebody please tell me what this means and how to fix it if possible. I have recently getting this error with all of my projects and can not find any info on it on the web. Thanks.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » gmax jms exporter error Mar 17, 2011 09:38 PM (Total replies: 2)

try this, go to the customize option in the menu bar and go to preferences. click on the MAXScript tab and change the value of the memory box. mine is currently at 7.5 MB

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » projectile problem Jan 12, 2011 04:37 PM (Total replies: 0)

im trying to make a projectile that is shaped like a wall. anyone that touches this wall will cause the wall to explode. problem: when some does touch this wall it goes right through them and only explodes when it makes contact with the map wall or floor. what is causing this problem?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Custom Vehicle Exception data error Jan 12, 2011 11:55 AM (Total replies: 2)

And it did. Thank you.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Custom Vehicle Exception data error Jan 11, 2011 10:08 PM (Total replies: 2)

Ok so heres my problem. i made a custom model for a warthog. i currently do not have the collision model set up for it yet, but i can still get it in sapien and compile the scenario just fine. when i load up the map with this vehicle, it works exactly as planed in terms of driving it and shooting its gun (although the gun can only shoot facing the front of the car at the moment). but real problem is when i exit the vehicle, i get a second of my guy jumping out then an expection error. What could i have done wrong that is causing this error?

you also need to change the alpha multiplier for it to work

Halo CE General Discussion » BMT is now restarting Oct 24, 2009 11:04 PM (Total replies: 46)

i know how to make a HUD, i can make the most of the stuff like shields, health and ammo along with crosshairs, and pickup icons.

Halo CE General Discussion » Nazi Zombies? In my Halo? Aug 20, 2009 11:46 PM (Total replies: 2917)

would it be possible to have the wave number show up in the pause menu?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Gmax and Beretta 9000 tutorial problem Apr 29, 2009 11:10 PM (Total replies: 10)

i am well aware of that... im trying to find out how to do that in gmax like they did in 3ds max

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Gmax and Beretta 9000 tutorial problem Apr 29, 2009 10:41 PM (Total replies: 10)

no problem and thanks, but is there a way to do this in editable poly so i dont have to keep going back and forth between the two?

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Gmax and Beretta 9000 tutorial problem Apr 29, 2009 10:34 PM (Total replies: 10)

tried that. what i need is an extruding effect like in the polygon section but in the edge section. doing that only morphs the model.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » Gmax and Beretta 9000 tutorial problem Apr 29, 2009 10:11 PM (Total replies: 10)

does anyone know how to extrude and edge in gmax like the guy did in the 2nd video in the beretta 9000 tutorial series about 5 minutes and 45 seconds into it?

heres a link to the download site for the beretta 9000 tutorials if you dont have it and want to help: http://www.moddb.com/tutorials/beretta-9000-video-tutorial

Halo CE General Discussion » Good music for Halo Montages? Apr 20, 2009 10:55 PM (Total replies: 60)

if i wanted to do a halo montage, i would have How I Could Just Kill A Man by Rage Against The Machine as my background music. if you listen to its lyrics, its like one of the best songs to put in a montage.

Halo CE General Discussion » Metroid prime hunters Sep 11, 2008 07:57 AM (Total replies: 20)

yeah imperialist FTW.
plus i can see all them being able to be made except the shock coil... that might be a bit on the hard side

Halo CE General Discussion » Metroid prime hunters Sep 5, 2008 04:38 PM (Total replies: 20)

i think its a good idea. the game has muliple weapons and courses that can be easy to make. i made some hud mods based off some of the weapons like the crosshair for the magmaul (the lava-like granade laucher) and some symbols of the game's weapons for when u pick them up. if a team was to get together and make the maps and weapons im sure they would be a great hit.

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » gmax and gbxmodels Jul 26, 2008 04:16 PM (Total replies: 2)

i used tool++ though... and i got the ./toolbeta.map'" but it stoped there

Halo CE Technical / Map Design » gmax and gbxmodels Jul 23, 2008 11:52 PM (Total replies: 2)

im trying to make a simple gbxmodel in gmax and i cant seem to get it right. when i go to export all i get is: Couldn't read map file './toolbeta.map'. i watched this tut video on it and im sure im doing it right so y am i getting this error?

Quote: --- Original message by: gruntfromhalo
You forgot to add the bitmap to the shader. Open up the cliff/ground shader_environment tag, then find something like main bitmap (I dont have access to guerilla right now so I can't find out it's exact name). Then click the 3 dots and locate your ground/cliff bitmaps and then save the tags.
thanks it worked

every time i model a map i get to the point where i go into sapien for radiosity and when i finish, my map is there but there is no bitmaps and all i see is white walls and a big white floor. does someone out there know what i did wrong during my map making process

Time: Sun November 19, 2017 4:34 PM 500 ms.
A Halo Maps Website